Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    OP Pls respond. Are you from Harvard or is that a lie? OP went NC as soon as this was bought up

Epic backfire thread. The only hatred he incited was against himself lmao

fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fukin LOL op is a dumbass

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like a dead hooker and OP looks like her balded angry pimp.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    no joke, I've had this discussion with him before when he was presenting a research paper incorrectly. i asked him where he got his degree, and he said a small college someone in europe (it might have been ukraine, i cant remember).

but who was science degree at established research university

edit: I just read his website and it says he went to Harvard for a bachelor's. something is fishy here.
    He has a bachelors in "health science" or some ****, and boasts about graduating with a "pre-med" degree. Though I knew he was a fraud from the first time I saw one of his posts. I know a pseudo-scientist when I see one.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whatever OP's credentials, fake or not, we can all agree that sloot was probably asking for it lol jk

no it's a horrible thing, and they found the guy who did it or so they think...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/help-me...laying-report/

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girl looks like a tranny. What a waste

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fawkingjoocy View Post
    He has a bachelors in "health science" or some ****, and boasts about graduating with a "pre-med" degree. Though I knew he was a fraud from the first time I saw one of his posts. I know a pseudo-scientist when I see one.
    I have 3/4 of a B.S. in a general natural science, and I literally know more than this guy. I don't believe, for a SECOND, that someone like this could come from a school like Harvard. If I see a post by him, I can guarantee it's some cherry picking, confirmation bias type of **** without him linking to the actual study.

I also have seen him discuss research from Harvard without ever mentioning he is an alumni. Isn't it odd to discuss your school, but not the fact that you went there?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174809741

Do you have a link to the pre-med thing? The hallmark trait of a psuedoscientist is bragging about a "premed degree" lmao. If he truly graduated from ANY school with a science degree, he should be ashamed of himself. Science isn't about bias and distorting opinions to fit your narrative, and trying to profit off of it.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Shut Up and Fist Me BrahBrahgovich's Avatar
    BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahBrahgovich is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol OP is so butthurt and is going to need to apply some bengay to his butthurt. Glad I rustled you that much Gramps.

He's too ashamed to admit he was wrong and reply in this thread.
    ***My posts can't be taken seriously 80% of the time
    ***Unphotogenic crew***
    ***Too beautiful for cameras to capture my beauty crew***
    ***My sig CAN be a novel crew***

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have 3/4 of a B.S. in a general natural science, and I literally know more than this guy. I don't believe, for a SECOND, that someone like this could come from a school like Harvard. If I see a post by him, I can guarantee it's some cherry picking, confirmation bias type of **** without him linking to the actual study.

I also have seen him discuss research from Harvard without ever mentioning he is an alumni. Isn't it odd to discuss your school, but not the fact that you went there?

Do you have a link to the pre-med thing? The hallmark trait of a psuedoscientist is bragging about a "premed degree" lmao. If he truly graduated from ANY school with a science degree, he should be ashamed of himself. Science isn't about bias and distorting opinions to fit your narrative, and trying to profit off of it.
    speaking of which howd ur biology test go boyo

Found it
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I was in a nutrition program for one semester and realized quickly what a waste of time it was and how clueless they were. I was a terminal student who went to four different schools because I like to learn and probably have enough credits for two masters degrees, and realized I better graduate with something. I thought I might do the MD thing, and did an pre med track.
    pre-med track in what? bio? biochem? you do know that "pre med" isn't considered a degree. Just trying to figure out your angle, a biochem degree would have more credibility than just some guy who says he does science.
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    There's a specific list of course you have to complete to apply to med school, A&P, chem, bio, etc, etc. As mentioned, a did a ton of extra course work, much of it in various sciences, nutri, and psych. Don't think you're being rude but also not seeing the relevance here to the OP topic. One paper I found useful:

The expanding role of mTOR in cancer cell growth and proliferation

https://academic.oup.com/mutage/arti...er-cell-growth
    Notice how he never actually states what degree he has. Also in the thread there are actual professionals in the field ****ting on him

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    speaking of which howd ur biology test go boyo
    It was far easier than expected, but I think I messed up on a few questions.

One of the question cases was a 56 year old man with Type 2 diabetes, who's first intention cut healed slower than normal. The question asked what contributed more to this slow healing: Age or diabetes.

I literally had no idea. I think it was age.
    Found it

In the thread there are actual professionals in the field ****ting on him
    Speaking of biochem, I'm taking it right now.

@Will Brink, can you help me? Don't make me create a separate thread. I need the help of a Harvard scientist.

Edit: A&P is not an "official" pre med req. Some schools require it, like how some schools require genetics, but most still adhere to the traditional reqs (bio, gchem, ochem, physics, all 1 year, corresponding labs). I'm just being picky, but anybody who was serious about premed should at least know this.

EDIT: The paper he linked doesn't have him listed as a primary author. He's not listed ANYWHERE, in fact.
    Last edited by RainingBlood; 01-30-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

One of the question cases was a 56 year old man with Type 2 diabetes, who's first intention cut healed slower than normal. The question asked what contributed more to this slow healing: Age or diabetes.

@Will Brink, can you help me? Don't make me create a separate thread. I need the help of a Harvard scientist.
    Lol thats a bio question? I would go with age too. I wouldn't even be able to say how type 2 DM would affect wound healing, other than the increased blood volume that comes with hyperglycemia

edit: diabetic peripheral neuropathy leading to poor blood circulation

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Miscer dismembered by...

Trolls or Snowflakes? This handsome man, found in in the worst possible thread. Yes, could be some random nut bag, but I have a feeling this may be something related to religious values from those most tolerant folks...

Comments in control panel contained his decapitated, dismembered reputation, mods say

A decapitated and dismembered original post found stuffed in two pages inside the r/p in northwest Carolina has been identified as the remains of a 68 year-old OP, admins said Tuesday.

Miscers identified the victim as William Brink one hour after apprehending a neg in connection with the post.

Mods had been tipped off Tuesday about a possible 0 star thread, the Misconian reported. A subsequent investigation led mods to an abandoned thread where they made the grisly discovery.

Last edited by Gayle1; 01-30-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Lol thats a bio question? I would go with age too. I wouldn't even be able to say how type 2 DM would affect wound healing, other than the increased blood volume that comes with hyperglycemia
    The thing is? I think I chose diabetes. Something was mentioned about diabetes and inflammation, but way early on, a point was made about how senescence affects your cells, and how they heal slower.

It's a path/immuno question. My school likes case studies.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    99/100 it's the religion of peace. Op just hit the 1. He should play lotto

You will make Starbucks barista soon enough

Edit: A&P is not an "official" pre med req. Some schools require it, like how some schools require genetics, but most still adhere to the traditional reqs (bio, gchem, ochem, physics, all 1 year, corresponding labs). I'm just being picky, but anybody who was serious about premed should at least know this.

EDIT: The paper he linked doesn't have him listed as a primary author. He's not listed ANYWHERE, in fact.
    IDK bro I think the answer was diabetes. If you think about it, diabetes = less ability to take up glucose = less ability to use glucose to make ATP = slower rate of energy dependent processes in tissue, such as tissue remodeling and wound healing...There is also poor circulation in diabetes a lot of the time. So, if the cut was near the foot or something, it would take much longer to heal.

56 also isn't that old. I know like in very old people you can see a decline in wound healing, but 56 isn't really that old that the skin collagen is all fukd and chit.

But yea gj tho. What class was this again? Seems like a really bad question without more details...idk

IDK bro I think the answer was diabetes. If you think about it, diabetes = less ability to take up glucose = less ability to use glucose to make ATP = slower rate of energy dependent processes in tissue, such as tissue remodeling and wound healing...There is also poor circulation in diabetes a lot of the time. So, if the cut was near the foot or something, it would take much longer to heal.

56 also isn't that old. I know like in very old people you can see a decline in wound healing, but 56 isn't really that old that the skin collagen is all fukd and chit.

But yea gj tho. What class was this again? Seems like a really bad question without more details...idk
    patho, but there's been a heavy immuno emphasis. thank god I took immuno.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing is? I think I chose diabetes. Something was mentioned about diabetes and inflammation, but way early on, a point was made about how senescence affects your cells, and how they heal slower.

It's a path/immuno question. My school likes case studies.
    I would have went with diabetes as well on the assumption of peripheral neuropathy. The cuts I see on type I and type II diabetics with their hands/feet is disgusting. First question I ask after "did you check your blood sugar today?" is if they have any peripheral neuropathy issues lately. Zero healing on their arms/legs, usually ends in amputation if they don't watch their health intently.

patho, but there's been a heavy immuno emphasis. thank god I took immuno.
    Aren't you an undergrad? Or are you in medical school? That's pretty cool that your school offers a pathology course for undergrads. Ours didn't. We had immunology though. IDK how immunology related to the question about diabetes and wound healing...I guess the inflammatory response. Probably phucks with some chit. IDK the details tho...sry boyo.

TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuking lol @ the OP. Trying to make a biased bait thread then got cucked out of his own thread. What a beta.
    *former 310 pounds fatty crew*

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    I would have went with diabetes as well on the assumption of peripheral neuropathy. The cuts I see on type I and type II diabetics with their hands/feet is disgusting. First question I ask after "did you check your blood sugar today?" is if they have any peripheral neuropathy issues lately. Zero healing on their arms/legs, usually ends in amputation if they don't watch their health intently.
    I hope I can argue it then if I'm wrong. It seemed like age was more correct because it was heavily emphasized in lecture. More of a "this is the answer im looking for" question.
    Aren't you an undergrad? Or are you in medical school? That's pretty cool that your school offers a pathology course for undergrads. Ours didn't. We had immunology though. IDK how immunology related to the question about diabetes and wound healing...I guess the inflammatory response. Probably phucks with some chit. IDK the details tho...sry boyo.
    yee.

lots of schools offer programs that help train students to work in testing labs. these courses are open to everyone, and are actually really cool courses. there are courses in histology, hematology, toxicology, and a lot of courses that train students to interpret lab tests (CRP, all this titer and immunofluorescent chit). Their training I think is the closest to medical school classes that students can possibly get. the school also hooks graduates up with jobs in clinical labs and hospitals ASAP.

Our path class just finished an entire unit on inflammation. I think pathology might actually be the study of inflammation, since inflammation causes so much ****
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

I hope I can argue it then if I'm wrong. It seemed like age was more correct because it was heavily emphasized in lecture. More of a "this is the answer im looking for" question.

yee.

lots of schools offer programs that help train students to work in testing labs. these courses are open to everyone, and are actually really cool courses. there are courses in histology, hematology, toxicology, and a lot of courses that train students to interpret lab tests (CRP, all this titer and immunofluorescent chit). Their training I think is the closest to medical school classes that students can possibly get.

Our path class just finished an entire unit on inflammation. I think pathology might actually be the study of inflammation, since inflammation causes so much ****
    Cool! That seems pretty useful if med school doesn't pan out. And yeah, when in doubt, I'd go with whatever they emphasized in lecture. Both do contribute to delayed wound healing, but IDK which has more of an effect. I still think it is a bad question because obviously extreme untreated diabetes could be far worse than moderate age, and likewise, extreme age could be worse than well controlled diabetes.

Cool! That seems pretty useful if med school doesn't pan out.
    maybe med school
    maybe
    Cool! That seems pretty useful if med school doesn't pan out. And yeah, when in doubt, I'd go with whatever they emphasized in lecture. Both do contribute to delayed wound healing, but IDK which has more of an effect. I still think it is a bad question because obviously extreme untreated diabetes could be far worse than moderate age, or vice versa...
    Yeh, and i agree with what was mentioned above. 56 isnt really that old. I dont think a 56 year old should be having complications due to age...right?
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    somebody showed me a crazy video during lunch today. It was in the woods and they were speaking spanish "no venga para la plaza" some guys had a dude tied up mouth gagged and they were cutting him open. they cut through his rib cage and break it open and pulled out his heart then cut it and shoved it in his mouth. He was laying on some other body that was most likely tortured cause it was already lifeless. what has been seen...
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chacha15 View Post
    somebody showed me a crazy video during lunch today. It was in the woods and they were speaking spanish "no venga para la plaza" some guys had a dude tied up mouth gagged and they were cutting him open. they cut through his rib cage and break it open and pulled out his heart then cut it and shoved it in his mouth. He was laying on some other body that was most likely tortured cause it was already lifeless. what has been seen...
    damn thats some gruesome chit.

those mexican scumbags tho...but however i wonder what they did to deserve such a death.

maybe med school
    maybe

Yeh, and i agree with what was mentioned above. 56 isnt really that old. I dont think a 56 year old should be having complications due to age...right?
    Yeah IMO 56 is still too young to be seeing those kinds of problems.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he was a no fapper.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gayle1 View Post
    Trolls or Snowflakes? This handsome man, found in in the worst possible thread. Yes, could be some random nut bag, but I have a feeling this may be something related to religious values from those most tolerant folks...

Comments in control panel contained his decapitated, dismembered reputation, mods say

A decapitated and dismembered original post found stuffed in two pages inside the r/p in northwest Carolina has been identified as the remains of a 68 year-old OP, admins said Tuesday.

Miscers identified the victim as William Brink one hour after apprehending a neg in connection with the post.

Mods had been tipped off Tuesday about a possible 0 star thread, the Misconian reported. A subsequent investigation led mods to an abandoned thread where they made the grisly discovery.

dudes pic creeps me out

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by second2noneBrah View Post
    99/100 it's the religion of peace. Op just hit the 1. He should play lotto
    just lol, narrative didn't fit, still won't give it up

rot in piss ****go
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    chit, it was the sheriff?
    Lmao