Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The real question is, after the speculative bubble pops, why would anyone buy crypto?

It's been around for almost a decade prior to this runup, and no one ever used it for anything besides buying drugs and celltech on Silk Road.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    How does this look?

IMO, it looks like we just finished hitting the bull trap.

Cool..now more people can get in where they wanted to. I hated having to buy at 17K+ so I didn't...but some people will definitely want to buy in lower. And a helluva lot more people know about it now.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The real question is, after the speculative bubble pops, why would anyone buy crypto?

It's been around for almost a decade prior to this runup, and no one ever used it for anything besides buying drugs and celltech on Silk Road.

Why would anyone use the intranet? It is just email and geocities sites.

No longer goodlooking RollingStones's Avatar
    RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mythos34 View Post
    Thinking about finally jumping in and buying some BTC and sit on it for a while.

I like to think itll rebound back up to 20k in a bout a month then cash out. F it lol...
    how much you planning on buying

Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

EDIT: Added in newer Bitcoin prices.
    notsureifsrs

I've literally seen this chart every time bitcoin drops

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dogecoin down 35%

milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Khaloyan View Post
    bitcoin is proof of the concept and has paved the way for ethereum, Ethereum is a platform, ether is the currency. Ethereum is for development of smart contracts using blockchain technology.

Because Ethereum is a platform, new apps or currencies can be built on top of it.

New currencies can be built on Bitcoin as well, but ethereum was built with the intent of being an almost like an operating system of sorts.

cliffs
    Bitcoin = Proof of concept

Ethereum = Exciting things in the future that may not have even been thought of yet
    What, exactly, is the problem with traditional online banking? I can buy or sell anything, anywhere in the world instantly. Never had a security problem. And I know whatever currency I am converting my gbp to is going to be reasonably stable from the start to the finish.

All you crypto guys go on about muh blockchain.. I mean so what? Really..I'm asking

mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mythos34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RollingStones View Post
    how much you planning on buying
    Good question. Probably not much. Its my first dip in. A few hundred maybe. Im on coinbase now checking it out.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

S:505 B:340 D:620

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The bounce will likely come off 8k. That's where I'm re buying.
    That was my thoughts. after weeks of not being able to trade I bought my first BTC and lost about $15. Sold it but keeping that cash in the Wallet
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by milesgiles1 View Post
    What, exactly, is the problem with traditional online banking? I can buy or sell anything, anywhere in the world instantly. Never had a security problem. And I know whatever currency I am converting my gbp to is going to be reasonably stable from the start to the finish.

All you crypto guys go on about muh blockchain.. I mean so what? Really..I'm asking
    stay mad. and stay average brokeboi
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Online banking is just one example, but the idea is the computational power that it takes to allow for the transactions requires a centralized computing solution, i.e. data center. That chit is expensive and not very energy efficient. Have you ever designed an electrical system for a data center? I have. Not exactly the most elegant approach to oversize the fuk out of your service, generator, redundant distribution system, tons of money wasted on cooling, fire suppression systems, early fire detection systems, UPS, etc. etc. All that cost is carried down to the consumer. That may not be cost prohibitive to you, but it may be for someone trying to do business in Africa or South America.

Blockchain MAY allow a lot of those operations to be done faster, at a fraction of the price, with a much smaller energy footprint, and it will be de-centralized so losing data is not ever a risk.

That's just one benefit. When we start talking about applications being built on top of this platform beyond banking, the topic takes on a different caliber of scope.

But it's definitely true that this technology is in it's infancy. People who think blockchain technology will make everyone millionairse and solve all computing problems are just dumbasses plain and simple.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milesgiles1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    stay mad. and stay average brokeboi
    Srs, give me one overwhelming, indisputable, significant advantage. As an online trader, all I can see is the disadvantages of very limited adoption and extreme value volatility. If I could and did use crypto over the last month id have lost half my years profits

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Online banking is just one example, but the idea is the computational power that it takes to allow for the transactions requires a centralized computing solution, i.e. data center. That chit is expensive and not very energy efficient. Have you ever designed an electrical system for a data center? I have. Not exactly the most elegant approach to oversize the fuk out of your service, generator, redundant distribution system, tons of money wasted on cooling, fire suppression systems, early fire detection systems, UPS, etc. etc. All that cost is carried down to the consumer. That may not be cost prohibitive to you, but it may be for someone trying to do business in Africa or South America.

Blockchain MAY allow a lot of those operations to be done faster, at a fraction of the price, with a much smaller energy footprint, and it will be de-centralized so losing data is not ever a risk.

That's just one benefit. When we start talking about applications being built on top of this platform beyond banking, the topic takes on a different caliber of scope.

But it's definitely true that this technology is in it's infancy. People who think blockchain technology will make everyone millionairse and solve all computing problems are just dumbasses plain and simple.
    I have never paid more than a 2.5% transaction fee, often nothing. I mean I get the concept, but that advantage is infinitesimally small in the scheme of things

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How does this look?

IMO, it looks like we just finished hitting the bull trap.

Those still aren't updated bitcoin prices lol... are you serious

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lowstrife View Post
    Those still aren't updated bitcoin prices lol... are you serious
    Because the actual price has dropped 3000 bucks just today....
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000) vTarik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this dip happens every mid january due to tax pullouts/asian new years + prob some other chit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...correction_at/
    livin life to the fullest eh

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have never paid more than a 2.5% transaction fee, often nothing. I mean I get the concept, but that advantage is infinitesimally small in the scheme of things
    I'm not sure you get the concept, and I don't mean this as an insult. The use case for goes far beyond online banking or your personal transaction fees. I just gave you one example to open your mind. Why not spend 1-2 hours tonight reading about this topic? If nothing else, it's interesting. You may even change your mind.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank god I invested in Beanie Babies instead
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

I'm not sure you get the concept, and I don't mean this as an insult. The use case for goes far beyond online banking or your personal transaction fees. I just gave you one example to open your mind. Why not spend 1-2 hours tonight reading about this topic? If nothing else, it's interesting. You may even change your mind.
    I'm certain I don't fully understand the concept, but thats the problem. I'm well above averagely intelligent and have read and discussed crypto a LOT (out of academic curiosity) and if I can't see any clearcut advantage (beyond speculation) what hope 99% of the population?

Message board king LatinoSlayer91's Avatar
    LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They don't need a real world use when you can just pump and dump them daily. Think about that trader boy
    It is only when a man comes to terms with his own mortality, can he gain the freedom to appreciate life.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had no idea there was something other than bitcoin and ethereum, but 98 more and I can't believe it. I hope it sinks.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im still up 700% so lol
    only misc at work crew

Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bItCoIn iS tHe fUtUrE

Stannis Swolebrathian L0rdHumongous's Avatar
    L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Thank god I invested in Beanie Babies instead
    Emus here brah. We'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm certain I don't fully understand the concept, but thats the problem. I'm well above averagely intelligent and have read and discussed crypto a LOT (out of academic curiosity) and if I can't see any clearcut advantage (beyond speculation) what hope 99% of the population?
    Plenty of hope for you and most of the population to understand how advantageous blockchain technology can be, if and when major use cases are implemented. Seeing is believing. Someone doesn't have to be a System Engineer to understand how a company involved with data systems have intrinsic value. I don't disagree that crypto has been extremely speculative, but I also believe we'll see innovating use cases within the next 5 years.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Bitcoin is the radical proposition that anyone anywhere should have access to free commerce and free financial services"

Many of you attempting to s*** talk Bitcoin know nothing about it
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    "Bitcoin is the radical proposition that anyone anywhere should have access to free commerce and free financial services"

Many of you attempting to s*** talk Bitcoin know nothing about it
    I reckon I know more than 9 out of 10 people who have bought it or any other crypto

Plenty of hope for you and most of the population to understand how advantageous blockchain technology can be, if and when major use cases are implemented. Seeing is believing. Someone doesn't have to be a System Engineer to understand how a company involved with data systems have intrinsic value. I don't disagree that crypto has been extremely speculative, but I also believe we'll see innovating use cases within the next 5 years.
    You see, that response is all I ever get.. wait and see.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I reckon I know more than 9 out of 10 people who have bought it or any other crypto
    Based on your responses in here, you are beyond delusional if you think you understand Bitcoin. You think you know, but I can absolutely promise you that you don't.

If you decide to humble yourself a bit, I'd recommend Andreas Antonopoulos on YouTube.

Intellectual curiosity lol... As a general rule, the fastest way to learn or be proficient in something is to listen to people who are massively successful at whatever it is you're attempting to learn/do
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i find it so hillarious all those idiots who invested in bitcoin are al over the web begging people to invest to increase the value of bitcoin.

just lol.

If it was so legit and bitcoin is definately going to rise - why are you begging people to invest in it? Something you didn't do when you invested in bitcoin and wanted to 'keep that secret' to yourself?
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.