SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100)

Once you acquire above average looks, you turn into an absolute douchebag srs

Used to be quiet, kinda shy, respected women and everyone else, lacked confidence, was scared to talk to girls etc.

Started training and drastically improved my overall looks to the point that I am noticed by both men and women for my looks and am complimented for it on a daily basis.

I'm now able to see women for what they truly are- sloots. I literally lost the ability to give a chit about anything, and anytime I talk about my life and share my day to day experiences with ppl everyone thinks I'm bragging, and they won't say it out loud, but I know everyone is thinking that I am a complete douche.

Sooo
    -Attractiveness
    -Not a douchebag
    Pick one^
    IG:ChadUchiha

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're 19. you will grow out of it. unless you are Chad.
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).

Physicist in the Gym HerrPeterson's Avatar
    HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HerrPeterson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP's story inspires me. This is all I want: get swole, gain aesthetics, and use that as justification to be a total douchebag.
    *Anti-Feminism Crew*
    *Fake Teds Crew*
    *Toxic Masculinity Crew*
    *In Arnold We Trust Crew*

Aspiring Whoremaxxer

"Phuck physics. Get biceps." - Albert Einstein

CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    you're 19. you will grow out of it. unless you are Chad.
    The natural chads are nice, the douchebags are the ugly ducklings who had to hit the gym to acquire aesthetics and are still a league below Chad.

21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking through your Instagram now; is that you Jon Skywalker?

SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFluffy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look -1 below average.

You're not a douchebag. Relax.

SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100) SheedSavage is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 21stCenturyKid View Post
    Looking through your Instagram now; is that you Jon Skywalker?
    This is also something I get on a daily basis lmao
    IG:ChadUchiha

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    me too. i constantly have people compliment me and grovel at my feet. when i walk down the side walk the the people in my path part like the red sea. everywhere i go girls stare at me and drool over my perfect norwood 1. when im chewing gum i like to flex my jaw muscles and i always catch men and women gazing upon my chizzled jaw line. its not all good though, its hard to find genuine relationships when deep dow you always wonder that people are using you just to be seen with you...
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro....You're questioning people's motives since you've gotten into feel shape...Your old self inside is saying to ya..Why didn't see my goodness when I wasn't in shape?? N...Things will settle over time . Dont get into your head so much and except compliments as truly honest and at face value...Have a great week.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100) bigJoociLips is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SheedSavage View Post
    I literally lost the ability to give a chit about anything
    you should never give a chitt about anyone tbh. only about your family and close friends who have always been there for you. girls = sloots. we are young, let's face it. we won't be marrying the girls we are with now. so stop caring and have fun (srs)