Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Unhappy I've realized its time to change mindset or permanently rot

**mandatory preface: TL,DR, nice diary, and OP is most def a ****go**

spending new years at home tonight solo and been doing a lot of self reflection and i have realized the following:

-i've worked in vastly different careers, trying stuff that interested me rather than being the dreaded "cubicle drone", every area of interest i thought i'd love working in i went out and did the damn thing...and i ended up hating doing it as my bread & butter job. rinse and repeat multiple times
    -i've traveled the world, everyone says it will change your perspective and open your eyes...meh not so much, take away the regional/cultural differences and vast majority of people are the exact same and all are completely predictable and follow basic human psychology/programming, the cool "scenic/touristy" things are fun and great memories, but the buzz rapidly wears off
    -toiled away for an impressive physique, achieved "chad status", and smashed enough random girls to the point of literally losing count, had a hardcore dedicated GF who wanted marriage/kids/etc...both in both situations i ended up being unhappy and a "grass is greener situation"
    -i've made very good money with low stress, and exact opposite, and aside from having slightly less anxiety about bills/etc and more money to buy random sh*t i was not drastically happier, the "thrill" of having money and buying stuff disappears so damn fast its scary

^^^ all the things that supposed to make you feel complete and bring you happiness...and yet it feels like life is a hamster wheel, you give it %110 and slog through the trenches and chase down new experiences and dreams and milestones and then somehow you end up at the same old point of just feeling miserable/whats the point/etc.

My view of the world is pretty stark and nihilistic, i consider it a realistic and factually based viewpoint, and i dont think i could "convert" myself to just believing everything is going to be okay and Jesus will have my back and stuff like that. And TBH it is mentally and emotionally exhausting because it feels like life will be a literal endless struggle to find peace of mind and happiness. At risk of sounding like a completely narcissistic douchebag...i know people IRL who are "simple folk" and things like having a decent career, a gf, and Sunday football makes them happy as a clam without a cloud in the sky, kind of like an "ignorance is bliss" scenario, i truly envy them TBH. On the other hand i am very self critical, constantly saying "you can do better"/"you should have done this"/"you would be happier if you hadnt been so stupid and had the foresight to do _____". I know i can achieve what i want, but whats the point of grinding away because when the dust settles i'll feel the same as i did before? The never-ending cycle.

I'm starting to realize that i don't think I'll ever find that "nirvana" I've been chasing as a result of outside forces (job/money/etc) and that its got to come from "within". A lot of people recommend "positive thinking" routines where you literally force yourself to be positive, or meditation, or finding some "higher purpose", and other stuff. I've never put much thought or weight into that stuff, i assumed it was mostly just charlatans whoring out their feel good strategy to part fools from their money.

If you've actually read this sh*t and can relate and/or recommend any good material/etc pertaining to improving the mindset for a happier life i'll shower thee with green tokens of gratitude

Happy new years *******s
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cliffs or reported
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ZMAg View Post
    Cliffs or reported
    paragraphs 3 & 5 you lazy puta
    Trump 2016

Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your soul runs on a different fuel op, not those things.

If you want the fuel, ask the mechanic.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happiness doesn't come from within, it's way more complex than that. If you don't have what you truly want in life, you will always be unhappy. For example, if you aren't happy making 100k or don't have a gf, you will be unhappy. Everyone is different and they look for happiness in different things

You must fill the void
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Originally Posted by Jburn View Post
    Your soul runs on a different fuel op, not those things.

If you want the fuel, ask the mechanic.
    mechnic pls
    Trump 2016

MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrTrapper08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know how i feel about this

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    status seeking chit always leads to the same end

dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000) dadsboner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your making me insecure

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    status seeking chit always leads to the same end
    wasnt really chasing "status", for my entire life i always thought those were things that would make me happy, but finding out they werent makes you realize "uhh...so wtf now"
    Trump 2016

TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Download Headspace app for meditation.

Spirituality isn’t a bad thing. It was important for you to go through these different avenues of the American dream before realizing these aren’t what is truly valuable to you. Pick up a new hobby and improve on it, it’ll make you more fulfilled in the long run too.

Find meaning in your experiences and day to day life, appreciate the little things. For me, I look at whether the sun is out, or how a flower is still blooming in winter.
    Last edited by TinySquats; 12-31-2017 at 06:31 PM.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've read this story over and over again from other high achievers. Most stories end with these individuals reducing their lifestyle to more simplistic terms.

I haven't lived the life you have, but have noticed that when I procured things that I thought would make me happy, they didn't. So now when I complain about not having the things I think I need in life to be happy, I just reflect on the times a did procure something I thought I needed, and after a day or two going right back to feeling depressed.

It's like a hole that can never be filled. I've often looked to God to fill it, but that hasn't worked either.

Good luck, brah.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by TinySquats View Post
    Download Headspace app for meditation.

Spirituality isn’t a bad thing. It was important for you to do through these different avenues of the American dream before realizing these aren’t what is truly valuable to you. Pick up a new hobby and improve on it, it’ll make you more fulfilled in the long run too.

Find meaning in your experiences and day to day life, appreciate the little things. For me, I look at whether the sun is out, or how a flower is still blooming in winter.
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    I've read this story over and over again from other high achievers. Most stories end with these individuals reducing their lifestyle to more simplistic terms.

I haven't lived the life you have, but have noticed that when I procured things that I thought would make me happy, they didn't. So now when I complain about not having the things I think I need in life to be happy, I just reflect on the times a did procure something I thought I needed, and after a day or two going right back to feeling depressed.

It's like a hole that can never be filled. I've often looked to God to fill it, but that hasn't worked either.

Good luck, brah.
    thanks for feedback m8's
    Trump 2016

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, I hear you man. (srs)

I've been all over the world and I really enjoyed it but it's not a sustainable life-long thing (traveling without some sort of goal). I've had a high paying job that's 150k a year or so. I was miserable. I've been completely broke as I am now working a job I really enjoy but make absolute **** money doing. I mean absolute **** money. The fulfillment of work is there but the stress of having no money is also there. I can't seem to find the happy medium. I've tried meditating (can't seem to do it) and all sorts of other things. Being outside makes me happy but once again, how do I make $$$ and be outside all day doing what I want to do vs some crap job?

I think I'm going to try a silent meditation retreat. (srs) Look into it as well. I hear it has similar effects as mushrooms when you actually get past the initial hump of annoying yourself while sitting there trying to meditate. I'm not sure where else to go with it. I found the happiest was when I was being shot at in the middle east and 100% of my focus was on killing the enemy and protecting my guys. Nothing else has ever come close to that. That's also not sustainable so it seems the next step is to find positive thinking in some way that isn't BS.

If you think of something that works, let me know.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel the same way you do to a certain extent OP. I always thought I'd have a revelation, a point in time where I just felt content. Where I was actually happy. No matter what that never comes; life is full of demons and it's all about holding them at bay to the best of ones abilities.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why don't you try learning something interesting and important

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you ever thought about giving back? Do you volunteer? I highly recommend volunteering for causes that you believe in. Helping people/animals that can't help themselves really gives you perspective on other things in your life and makes you appreciate what you do have.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't have much in the way of advice, but have you read "Man's Search for Meaning?" by Viktor Frankl. It seems like a book that could shed some perspective on your own feelings of "purpose."
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the other thing is that happiness is transient; it's not a permanent state. there's no pot at the end of the rainbow

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Have you ever thought about giving back? Do you volunteer? I highly recommend volunteering for causes that you believe in. Helping people/animals that can't help themselves really gives you perspective on other things in your life and makes you appreciate what you do have.
    This is the only thing that has ever made me feel a real connection other than really kind nice women and friends

Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutch24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Know this feeling very well.

Try being in that place, ten years down the road.....it aint pretty.

I am personally going to try and read The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment - meant to help people "like us".

Good luck bro.
    FLM - Fight Like Matt

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Being outside makes me happy but once again, how do I make $$$ and be outside all day doing what I want to do vs some crap job?

I found the happiest was when I was being shot at in the middle east and 100% of my focus was on killing the enemy and protecting my guys.
    can relate strongly to those two. i generally feel happiest being in the woods whether its cutting firewood or hiking or exploring. just basic survival/primal stuff feelsgoodman. but i cant just live in the woods all day shiiieetttt

Originally Posted by sabonis224 View Post
    I feel the same way you do to a certain extent OP. I always thought I'd have a revelation, a point in time where I just felt content. Where I was actually happy. No matter what that never comes; life is full of demons and it's all about holding them at bay to the best of ones abilities.
    know them feels brah

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    why don't you try learning something interesting and important
    this is actually one of my "goals" for 2018, at worst it takes my mind of the constant existential doom, at best it creates actual happiness/opens new doorways. hopefully it helps

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    thats actually a good idea. whenever someone asks "what would your dream job be" my answer has always been "killing poachers" or "destroying ****philes/sexual abusers", very few things bother me but those two scenarios instantly make my blood boil and doing something to combat that would def bring fulfillment. unfortunately i cant just kill poachers because of stupid "laws", but if i could get a open ticket on them i'd camp out in the bush 24/7

will look into volunteer stuff

Originally Posted by Avalanche3319 View Post
    Don't have much in the way of advice, but have you read "Man's Search for Meaning?" by Viktor Frankl. It seems like a book that could shed some perspective on your own feelings of "purpose."
    will check out that book thank u
    Trump 2016

elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elite_nhl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro you're bored. srs.

Find something that interests you and more importantly challenges you. Work at it.

I've come to this conclusion for my self as well after finishing school, landing a great/stress free job and a decent physique.

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its the little things (srs)
    A hot shower makes me happy. A clean haircut. Watching a damn good movie with my family.
    I'm thankful for sites like the misc and posts like this cause I honestly would've wasted many years in my life chasing happiness. So thankyou brah.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    This is the only thing that has ever made me feel a real connection other than really kind nice women and friends
    Helping others is the best feeling for sure!

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    \

thats actually a good idea. whenever someone asks "what would your dream job be" my answer has always been "killing poachers" or "destroying ****philes/sexual abusers", very few things bother me but those two scenarios instantly make my blood boil and doing something to combat that would def bring fulfillment. unfortunately i cant just kill poachers because of stupid "laws", but if i could get a open ticket on them i'd camp out in the bush 24/7

will look into volunteer stuff
    I think that you will get a lot out of it. Good luck.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same boat
    OLD MOVIE CREW

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post

Strong everything.

I worked in Africa tracking poachers for 6 months. (srs) It was the most surreal, amazing, raw experience I've ever had. Everything out there can kill you. I was tracking poachers while **** that wanted to eat me was tracking me. It was something else. More close calls in that 6 months than all the time in the military and government work combined. Unbelievable experience but, once again, not sustainable for long term living.

Also, I'm a part of an organization that deals with child trafficking prevention. And, ONCE AGAIN, the issue is that there's no way to make a solid living (so far) by tracking these cock suckers down and killing them.

Sounds like we're in the same boat in a lot of ways bro. Like I said, I'm going to give a silent meditation retreat a try (5 or so days) and see if that works. Worst case scenario is I feel like an idiot for wasting some time and money. Not sure what else to do.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meditation is probably the easiest thing that could bring clarity to your life.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by elite_nhl View Post
    Bro you're bored. srs.

Find something that interests you and more importantly challenges you. Work at it.

I've come to this conclusion for my self as well after finishing school, landing a great/stress free job and a decent physique.
    that could def be a major component. whenever i find something im interested in i go balls deep for a few weeks then pretty much drop off. should probably get an ******** script, when i took it in college i was a productivity MACHINE oh lawd haha.

Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Same boat
    thought you were out in Hollywood writing screenplays chasing the dream brah?

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Strong everything.

I worked in Africa tracking poachers for 6 months. (srs) It was the most surreal, amazing, raw experience I've ever had. Everything out there can kill you. I was tracking poachers while **** that wanted to eat me was tracking me. It was something else. More close calls in that 6 months than all the time in the military and government work combined. Unbelievable experience but, once again, not sustainable for long term living.

Also, I'm a part of an organization that deals with child trafficking prevention. And, ONCE AGAIN, the issue is that there's no way to make a solid living (so far) by tracking these cock suckers down and killing them.

Sounds like we're in the same boat in a lot of ways bro. Like I said, I'm going to give a silent meditation retreat a try (5 or so days) and see if that works. Worst case scenario is I feel like an idiot for wasting some time and money. Not sure what else to do.
    mirin hard on that anti poaching experience, i came across one organization on Instagram that does anti poaching (vetpaw) but it looks like they only recruit ex-mil/special forces guys, i'd love to go help with that stuff even if it was only intermittently throughout the year. and as far as catching the scumbags who harm children, basically you have to be a cop and *maybe* eventually make it into that department and even then your hands are pretty well tied in terms of what you can do, it would probably drive me to full on Killdozer mode if i watched the paedos get off with mediocre sentences. they need Law Abiding Citizen treatment.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Meditation is probably the easiest thing that could bring clarity to your life.
    i'll give it a shot. def cant hurt
    Trump 2016

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not one hobby was listed in the OP.

You can start with that, also what are your long term goals? How do you future look in 10+ years.

Having a Vision of how your life will be in 10+ years and activity pursuing it will help give you a better sense of purpose and is a good way to gauge how you are spending your time.

i think your emotions are similar to people who are ambitious by nature but peckish in what they want out of life.
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***