Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    None of this stringing people along with a 2 second text here and there to keep them interested and on the hook.
    Lol yes this is called "breadcrumbing."

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Lol yes this is called "breadcrumbing."
    Yup and it's BS.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    +1.

I was actually thinking this for the 214 posts before it...
    *Gym Staff Call To Check If I'm Alive Kroo*
    *Too Many Brothers and Sisters Kroo*
    *Get By Using a Tablet Only Kroo*
    *Breakfast Food for Dinner Kroo*
    *Drive 'Murican Cars Only Kroo*
    *Ultra-Moderate Muslim Kroo*
    *Small Town U.S.A. Kroo*
    *Flip Phone for Life Kroo*
    *Full Head of Hair Kroo*

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Negged!

Bump for more discussion.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Negged!

Bump for more discussion.
    Have you dated many guys your age? What is it that attracts you more to the younger guys? Is it just the physical aspect? I'll admit and as you can see from my explanation, the older guys have brought way more drama than the younger ones have. I still like the idea of a real, mature man though, even after the bad experiences.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    I know so many women who desperately seek the marriage/kids thing, and I get it. It's biological and also it shows society 'hey look I did what I was supposed to do!'
    If you don't want to get married then that's cool and all, but seriously? Shut the **** up.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Have you dated many guys your age? What is it that attracts you more to the younger guys? Is it just the physical aspect? I'll admit and as you can see from my explanation, the older guys have brought way more drama than the younger ones have. I still like the idea of a real, mature man though, even after the bad experiences.
    Yes I've gone on dates with some older guys around my age and a bit older. Theoretically I like the idea and I'd prefer someone around my age because then it can become a real relationship. I just wasn't physically attracted to the ones I went out with. But if I met one that I was attracted to I would be very interested.

I've gone out with much younger guys too and was physically attracted to some of them. Can't really hold a deep conversation with them but I don't mind that because I'm just looking for someone cute and fun.

They generally just want hookups though so I don't expect to find an actual relationship with a younger guy. If it was possible then I would really enjoy that but I don't think it's realistic.

It's easier for men in that regard because younger women do want real relationships with them whereas younger men generally don't with older women.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 28 I would rather date an older woman that has taken care of herself instead of 90% of 20somethings these days. Pretty much solidified that fact last night after a date with a 21 year old college girl from DC. There were multiple selfies at the table, taking pics of her food, whining about dumb chit...it was embarrassing. The last few 20somethings I've been with don't mind talking about doing hard drugs (they've all done coke, molly etc), have family issues and are just overall unfit to be a longterm partner. The conversation was ok because I'm good at talking to different personalities and age groups well, but they all still lacked any kind of real depth. I'll just chalk that up to lack of life experience.

The oldest I would go is 5 years more than my age. The problem is that most women that are single after 30 are single for a reason. It's either they're bitter from divorce, crazy and still slooting, or they're single moms - which puts off a lot of men because single moms carry a lot of underlying red flags and issues. If I could find an established woman with no fukked up history/personality AND has taken care of herself, that's the golden goose egg. They are few and far between for sure.

plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Throwing in my two cents here. I almost exclusively date younger girls (21-24) but fool around with a few girls my age and a little older too and honestly, the stereotypes aren't as true as a lot of you guys seem to believe.

The reality is that a growing number of "young professional" women (25+) spend more time on their careers than they do on partying and dating, so obviously that means they are less likely to be settled down in a relationship or married with kids. That doesn't mean that they're sloots or completely psychotic; in many cases, it just means that their priorities lie elsewhere. They also tend to be more open and exciting in bed, srs.
    If you rep me because I make a good post, I will rep you back for using the rep system as it should be used.

~Liftin' heavy, eatin' often, and layin' off the bottle~

CHECK OUT MY FOOD CHALLENGE ADVENTURES!
    70+ Hooters Wings: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129531263
    2 Foot Long, 5+ lb Burrito: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139186373&page=1

Bump