exoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need supplement advice;

Hello,

I just finished my bottle of NO-Shotgun and i have to say it was some good stuff, and you could feel pumps right away. I started working out 4 weeks ago while taking no.shotgun 30min pre-workout then scoop of protein powder after and i can tell a diference on my body with those 4 weeks of working out.

However i would like to change the product because i think i have built tolerance to it, (will definately come back later again)... any suggestions as with what to go? NO-Shotgun had a lot of stuff in it, and would like something in those lines..

been hearing a lot about no-xplode.... any ideas?

maybe no-xplode mixed with something else for really good results?

still newbie here... just tryin to get to the right products!

would also like to mix and match stuff since it seems a lot of users here do that.. have a stash of stuff they take.. and i thought protein + no product was too much.. lolz..

any help greately apreciated..

(btw.. im trying to bulk muscle for a few months, then tone)

thx!!!

Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no-xplode is a very similar product. Don't take an NO or stimulent product for 3 weeks then start taking a product like shotgun or xplode if you really liked them.

exoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm so you suggest i lay off NO for a bit?

because i might not have built crazy resistance to them, shotgun kicks in and gives me energy all the times, but i thought a change would be good.

was reading about no-xplode and CellMass... do they stack?

tryin to get the best of energy / stamina / muscle building combination for my workout... any information is greately appreciated as i am making a trip to my reflex store tomorrow after work to decide on something !! lol

thx

llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llmmss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats your diet like dude>?