Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pizza log

YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Standard week, lots of boxing. I got those PIQ Boxing accelerators which are pretty cool, track your punches, speed, g-force, retraction, etc. Even more data for me which I love - great to compare stances and see what needs improving. Here's 12x3' rounds comparing my southpaw to orthodox

Interesting that my southpaw performed better because even though I'm left-handed, my orthodox definitely feels more natural. But I think that might be because I am right-foot dominant so having it at the rear and bearing all my weight feels more stable. It's odd that not only my cross is better in southpaw but my jab as well.

Anyways, this week

Highlight workout of the week

Gorgonzola + broc****ni

Basil, mushrooms, ham, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella (bit too many flavours but delicious nonetheless)

I had birthday drinks on Saturday and then hungover lunch on Sunday - no binging or anything - but the next two days will be a little more aggressive with the deficit to account for that, so probably no remarkable pizza pics for a few days/next week.

Peace out.
    fluglotse

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OMG those ^^^ look incredibly delicious, even more delicious now that Im cutting but I know what Im having when I reach my goal

I could incorporate them in my cut but it would be a size that I wouldnt be satisfied with lol
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    OMG those ^^^ look incredibly delicious, even more delicious now that Im cutting but I know what Im having when I reach my goal

I could incorporate them in my cut but it would be a size that I wouldnt be satisfied with lol
    Thank you bro

I can manage to maintain a deficit at ~2100 kcal on days where I don't want to feel like I'm dieting (like weekends). It includes a full size pizza with what I believe is an adequate amount of cheese (same amount in my photos) and full tub of ice cream (Halo Top) so it doesn't feel like a deficit to me.

Take in to account I only eat once a day and your macros are probably different, but maybe it gives you some ideas to get a full-size pizza like this into you while you're still cutting.

In a more digestible format;

Immediate preworkout/Intra-workout/Post-workout is pretty standard. I gotta have this because I only eat at night and I'll go hypoglycemic if I don't get it in me beforehand. Values based on Lyle McD's Applied Nutrition for Mixed Sports @ 64kg (140.8 lb), goal fight weight.

'Rest' is eaten all at once at night, in this order:

-Full-size pizza. This is the 168g flour + 10g (for dusting while shaping the dough, I've measured bag before and after multiple times and this is the average amount you'll need for counter flour) + Leggo's pizza sauce + Cheese. I don't include the toppings I put on because they are usually so minimal - basil leaves, 1-2 mushrooms or 3-4 cherry tomatoes

-Giant ass salad. This is the four leaf mix + parmesan cheese + mayonnaise + cherry tomatoes + chicken breast

-1L sugar free jelly

-1 big bowl of protein fluff. This is the frozen raspberries + 30g whey + 120g devondale milk. This is a dessert in itself and can be had instead of the Halo Top tbh if you don't really like ice cream.

-1 tub Halo Top ice cream

Super filling as ****. Start the night with a pizza and finish it with a tub of ice cream. Doesn't feel like a deficit at all.
    fluglotse

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^Wow that is definitely something I am going to try, thank you so much for posting that!

Will rep when recharged

The key words, that you wrote, are.....doesnt feel like a deficit to me.....

Thats exactly how I want my cuts to go but most times, do not

I try to incorporate foods I like, moderately though; this helps tremendously to keep me sane and away from my disordered eating habits of the past

This reminds me of how difficult most non gym people make dieting; they do a total 360 from foods they love to eat to foods they despise, then 3 weeks later they are crying how much they hate what they eat LOL

I tell most of my family when they go on their yearly diets (LOL) to just REDUCE food you LIKE, thats it...

But right about now, I am thinking of one of those awesome pizzas of yours! Hnnnggg

Thanks again for this post bro
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    ^^Wow that is definitely something I am going to try, thank you so much for posting that!

Will rep when recharged

The key words, that you wrote, are.....doesnt feel like a deficit to me.....

Thats exactly how I want my cuts to go but most times, do not

I try to incorporate foods I like, moderately though; this helps tremendously to keep me sane and away from my disordered eating habits of the past

This reminds me of how difficult most non gym people make dieting; they do a total 360 from foods they love to eat to foods they despise, then 3 weeks later they are crying how much they hate what they eat LOL

I tell most of my family when they go on their yearly diets (LOL) to just REDUCE food you LIKE, thats it...

But right about now, I am thinking of one of those awesome pizzas of yours! Hnnnggg

Thanks again for this post bro
    No worries dude I'm glad you found it useful! When I first wanted to lose weight I did that hard mode way of dieting as well, lasted about a week. So glad it didn't take long to realise I can eat the foods I want, I just need to limit them properly. I really feel bad that other people aren't aware of this and make it so difficult for themselves, and then ultimately give up.

If you do make a pizza, make sure you upload it here

--

Really good week for me I am feeling very fit and I weighed in at 69.5kg (153.2) so I think I will be able to make 64kg (141) in time for June 29 with a little dehydration

Now on to the most important part, PIZZAS. Current block of cheese I'm going through is brie and it was a little different to have on a pizza but very nice.

Most boring one first, this was one of my 'low' kcal days so I limited cheese and had some olive oil on top. Doesn't make for a good photo but still delicious

Truss tomatoes, red onion, aragula, brie, rosemary

Last edited by YeomenKek; 03-26-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    fluglotse

Ham, aragula, brie, rosemary

Mushrooms, brie, basil

See you next week, all !
    Last edited by YeomenKek; 03-26-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    fluglotse

Hey guys, not doing my fight anymore. Moving to Germany in a few months and don't want to spend the remainder of my time in Australia skipping family lunches, outtings with friends, etc. while dietting down to 64kg. I am continuing boxing and sparring, but I wasn't going to do this fight if I wasn't moving to Germany anyways, and I see no reason to rush it.

Anyways, pizza!

mushroom, brie, rosemary

salame, asparagus, broc****

fluglotse

caramelised onion, brie, rocket, spinach

broc****, brie

caramelised peppers, goat's cheese, rocket

fluglotse

squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatsbrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow cool thread. Only one problem: now I want a pizza!

I’ve never seen a broc**** pizza before. Great way to get micronutrients in a tasty way, I might try to make one.
    Last edited by squatsbrahhh; 04-13-2018 at 06:16 PM.

squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your pizzas are looking awesome as always!!!
    Bulking now on Ogus' 7/5/3 and would appreciate any feedback / thoughts on my plan!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175285131

Originally Posted by squatsbrahhh View Post
    Wow cool thread. Only one problem: now I want a pizza!

I’ve never seen a broc**** pizza before. Great way to get micronutrients in a tasty way, I might try to make one.
    rip bannedbrahhh

Originally Posted by squesto View Post
    Your pizzas are looking awesome as always!!!
    Thank you, mate!

I have been MIA for a while, busy moving apartments and selling **** off in preparation for moving overseas. I haven't had pizzas in a while - been just lazily making salads and stuff or eating out because the new area has good restaurants in it.

I did make one the other night when I visited my mum. Will probably make some this week. Peace out all

Mushroom, Iberico Jamon, Rosemary

fluglotse

mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome thread my dude, just reading this has made me want pizza
    IG: mattclines
    Online Fitness Coach
    Natural Men's Physique Pro

twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    love it too, such eye candy :O
    Under construction: Apr 25th 2018
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175821101&p=1552933711#post1552933711