Odnetnin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking I want to make a change, and I need help!

So, I’ve recently been looking at myself, and my health, and I’m not happy.

I want to make a change.

I am not the typical male though.

I’m about 5’3 and weigh 140. I have previous suffered from anorexia. My weight went down to 98 pounds.

I want more energy. I want clearer skin. Most of all, I want to look attractive.

I have some pictures of myself and pictures of what I’d like to look like. I want help from anyone who has the kindness to help and be genuine. I will post them later because I am currently on mobile.

I’ve been told that’s not healthy by some, but that it’s always good to have goals by others.

I HAVE NOW ADDED PICTURES TO MY PROFILE FOR REFERENCE. THE LAST 3 PICTURES ARE ME, AND THE FIRST SIX ARE MY BODY GOAL PICTURES.
    Last edited by Odnetnin; 12-17-2017 at 06:41 PM.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Elaborate on what you need help with...
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first off will be getting that food in order.

what supplement help are you hoping for?
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    With any goals (especially building muscles/look lean) you need to realize that it will take time and when I say time it could be months or even years to even look decent. Overall be consistent with your diet and workout and realize that it's not going to happen overnight.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your goals as of now?
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone here is always happy to give advice. The key is giving the information that is needed to give the proper advice.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Elaborate on what you need help with...
    Knowing what exercises will benefit me the most, and what foods to eat/not eat.

I'm such a newbie with all of this, and last time I tried anything like this, I took it way too far.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    first off will be getting that food in order.

what supplement help are you hoping for?
    Any help I can get. I want to build some muscle, but not bulk. I want that lean slender look.
    What protein supplements are best?
    Good pre workouts?

I already take a multivitamin.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    With any goals (especially building muscles/look lean) you need to realize that it will take time and when I say time it could be months or even years to even look decent. Overall be consistent with your diet and workout and realize that it's not going to happen overnight.
    Oh, I know. I'm aware the changes won't come over night, and that it will take dedication and discipline.

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    What are your goals as of now?
    I'd like to get leaner, have more energy, and just be healthier overall.

I want to make major changes to my diet. I also want to workout 5-6 days a week, not everyday.

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Everyone here is always happy to give advice. The key is giving the information that is needed to give the proper advice.
    I know everybody is different, and that people react different to everything.

I'll take any advice I can get, and then decide what does and doesn't work for me.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Odnetnin View Post
    I'd like to get leaner, have more energy, and just be healthier overall.
    I want to make major changes to my diet. I also want to workout 5-6 days a week, not everyday.
    Do you have your macros figured out? If not, then check the stickies via Nutrition section.
    And perhaps a full-body Workout Program too? If not, then stickies via Workout Program section
    & Do you know your stim tolerance?

I have added pictures to my profile.

The last 3 pictures are me, and the first 6 are my body goals. Please help!

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm such a newbie with all of this, and last time I tried anything like this, I took it way too far.
    There's no such thing as "foods what to eat or not to eat." Leaning down = caloric deficit.
    Have you calculated your calories and macros?
    What program are you currently on?
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's not what foods, it comes down to the amount of food.

If you're looking to gain weight/mass, then you want to eat in a caloric surplus diet (eating above your maintenance calories).

If you're looking to lose weight, then you want to eat in a caloric deficit diet (eating below your maintenance calories).

Based on those above options, I'd suggest reading through the nutrition section stickies to help you determine the amount of calories/macros that you should be targeting.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!