Thread: Mutant Mass

mike_mckenna69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mutant Mass

Alright guys I was given a bag of Mutant Mass by Pvl and well flavor wise im loving it. Im not sure how well its working as a weight gainer I was up to 197lbs from 192 after 2 weeks but then i got sick and in a week dropped to 183 other than that the chocolate flavor tastes great.
    Nutrition Facts: per two scoops

Calories: 525
    Fat: 9g 1.5G saturated. fats are from MCTs, CLA, flax and borage oil.
    Cholesterol: 30mg
    Sodium: 175mg
    Potassium: 900mg
    Carbs: 85g
    Sugars 15g
    Fiber 5g
    Protein 26g
    Overall pretty good stats.
    The protein in it is called IsoSTACK 10 and it is 10 different types of protein all which difuse into your blood stream at different times which they claim leaves protein available for up to 10 hours. Not a bad nightime shake minus the calories. Other than that anyone else tried it and have an opinion. I havent been a pvl fan not to knock them or anything but this may have converted me.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was considering buying this for a post workout protein. I like the barley starch they've added to it. I hear that Nutrex is also switching from waxy maize starch to barley starches too.

The one thing I can't stand about PVL is their protein though. I must have fired through at least 5 of those 10lb tubs of gainer powder. Any time I smell that **** I feel like puking. I just bought some PVL protein last night (just ran out, other stores closed, panicking lol) and I can still taste the protein base.

I'll see if a friend would be willing to buy some Mutant Mass so I can get a taste. It otherwise doesn't look too bad. Read the ingredient profile when I was taking a piss at the gym a few weeks ago.

I know what you mean about the taste ive tried a few pvl proteins but this one doesnt have that problem at least the chocolate doesnt finally they got something right my pvl rep gave me the bag and if I dont get another one given to me when I run out I'd buy it I think its worth the money and way better than muscle juice etc. not sooo much sugars and other crap

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The ingredient profile is VERY decent. And that's why I prolonged my piss and kept reading the flier that my gym owner put up lol

If a buddy buys some, I'll give it a try too! I'm just not brave enough in case it has a hint of the same taste as those gainers. I'm strange like that. If I've eaten food and puked as a result then I can't eat it again. Scallops, pitas (any kind), gainers, I'm strange lol

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    If I've eaten food and puked as a result then I can't eat it again. Scallops, pitas (any kind), gainers, I'm strange lol
    i'm like that too, except with vodka
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

browndustin where in canada are u from if its bc i can probaly get you a sample pack I'll just talk to my pvl rep nothing big just enough for a shake