Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fkn nuts, that's why American citizen need to be armed
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, Even though the guy was reaching behind his back, That was no reason to light him up like a christmas tree. There has to be a median somewhere, Isnt that why cops carry tasers?
    I like the tuna here.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i can confirm, i am LEO
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderfeelthe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Yeah, Even though the guy was reaching behind his back, That was no reason to light him up like a christmas tree. There has to be a median somewhere, Isnt that why cops carry tasers?
    Don't think a taser will keep the Cop safe from a firearm. The suspect was already seen waving a rifle out of a window. High probability of carrying another weapon

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He was probably trying to pull his pants up, but honestly you cannot take the chance. This is a horrible situation for everyone involved. The officer didn't know if someone else was further down the hall ready to come out if they approached him to cuff. The dude had to crawl forwards, and didn't seem to understand the situation. The officer got emotional and screamed at him instead of being calm, making matters worse. The guy very well could have been armed, and if the officer didn't react in time, he would have died. It's phucked up, and it's easy for us to armchair and call it murder. A case can be made that it wasn't exactly murder. Not saying what he did was right, and not defending him. I think the officer should have remained calm. I think by screaming at him, he put the kid on edge.

Those of you criticizing "crawl to me" need to realize that they didn't know who else was waiting around the corner further down the hall. Honestly, the cop should have just said "Put your hands up and behind your head, and walk slowly and calmly towards me." He freaked out and got emotional, screaming because he is clearly green. He also put "You're Fcked" on his gun, and has probably played way too much CS to know reality from fiction anymore. Kid should never have a badge or a gun. However, I don't think we can entirely call this murder outright. Manslaughter yes.
    Last edited by wincel; 12-08-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It’s kind of odd how they let him put both hands behind is his back And didn’t shoot...

Not sure if the sound is off in the video but it appeared his empty hand was back in plain view before the officer fired.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Belome View Post
    It’s kind of odd how they let him put both hands behind is his back And didn’t shoot...

Not such sure if the sound is off in the video but it appeared his empty hand was back in plain view before the officer fired.
    His hands did come back to plain view, but the reaction time of the officer was too slow to compensate. The average choice reaction time of a human is something like 500 ms. When we watch it, we already know the outcome. He had to make a choice. It's like when you play this game.

http://cognitivefun.net/test/17

Most people score between 400 and 600 ms on this. You can imagine in a real world situation, it is easy to overreact to a stimulus, and it is also easy to not respond to additional info like the hand swinging back in view in time. He was also mid sentence yelling "DON'T" to respond to the backwards reach. All of this led to a late and erroneous decision, but there are many who would have made the same decision in that particular situation. That being said, if the officer had CALMLY explained that reaching behind his back is threatening, and to tell him to remain absolutely calm, and that he would be perfectly safe if he followed the directions exactly as told in a reassuring manner, I believe this situation would never have occurred. The screaming and threats ruined everything. I don't understand why these *******s feel the need to threaten. Pointing a gun at someone is enough of a threat that they realize the gravity of the situation. Yelling and acting like a douche solves nothing. Speaking calmly, but loudly and clearly, and SLOWLY is the key.

When someone scares you, your heart starts beating, your hands start shaking, you can't concentrate, and you start to panic. It becomes very difficult to follow instructions, and you will likely relapse into some bad habit without thinking. In this case, the kid was adjusting his pants.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow wow wow

Wtf did I just watch?

Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    wow wow wow

Wtf did I just watch?
    you just saw a dude get wasted for trying to pull his pants up by an emotional kid on a power trip

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    1. The cops had been called about someone pointing a rifle out of a window. They can't go up to the guy, because doing so puts them in the line of fire from the hotel room they're investigating.

2. All the guy had to do was slowly crawl towards the cops without grabbing his shorts, keeping his hands visible and in front of him. Two cops have rifles pointed at you and you're worried about your gym shorts?

The fact that the guy turned out to be unarmed in this instance is irrelevant. The police don't know that you're unarmed, and don't assume that you're unarmed, ever.
    Boot licker has arrived. The man was clearly drunk. They could have handled it better.
    Arsenal F.C.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    you just saw a dude get wasted for trying to pull his pants up by an emotional kid on a power trip
    Don't know police procedures, but why not have the kid lay on the ground without moving while another cop arrests him?

Originally Posted by NinjaNoir View Post
    Boot licker has arrived. The man was clearly drunk. They could have handled it better.
    What I don't get is why the cop reacted the way he did, yelling and screaming. Telling him "WE WILL SHOOT YOU". Basically just talking chit and getting pissed. He should have remained calm. "Stay still for a moment, sir! Sir, it makes me very nervous when you reach behind your back like that so please for your own safety, I'm going to have to ask you to NOT to do that again. Stay calm, and follow my instructions, and we will get you out of this safely, all right? You are not in any danger as long as you listen and do exactly as I instruct. Now, calmly crawl toward me, etc." instead of the screaming.

Don't know police procedures, but why not have the kid lay on the ground without moving while another cop arrests him?
    That puts the other cop at a horrible risk of being caught in the line of fire. They didn't know who was further down the hall. There could have been people waiting to shoot them down the hall. In this situation, crawling was the only way to get them to cleared ground.

NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaNoir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I don't get is why the cop reacted the way he did, yelling and screaming. Telling him "WE WILL SHOOT YOU". Basically just talking chit and getting pissed. He should have remained calm. "Stay still for a moment, sir! Sir, it makes me very nervous when you reach behind your back like that so please for your own safety, I'm going to have to ask you to NOT to do that again. Stay calm, and follow my instructions, and we will get you out of this safely, all right? You are not in any danger as long as you listen and do exactly as I instruct. Now, calmly crawl toward me, etc." instead of the screaming.
    Exactly. It works in Iraq and Afghanistan but not in America? I would never trust a cop under 5'10" unless I know him personally
    Arsenal F.C.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow wow wow

Wtf did I just watch?
    Blue lives matter

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brb "reaching for something" is grounds for being murdered.

What if he was reaching for his inhaler?

If a regular citizen shot someone under these circumstances what would be the outcome?

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what a coksuker, dude needs to be executed. Guy was complying with everything

markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    1. The cops had been called about someone pointing a rifle out of a window. They can't go up to the guy, because doing so puts them in the line of fire from the hotel room they're investigating.

2. All the guy had to do was slowly crawl towards the cops without grabbing his shorts, keeping his hands visible and in front of him. Two cops have rifles pointed at you and you're worried about your gym shorts?

The fact that the guy turned out to be unarmed in this instance is irrelevant. The police don't know that you're unarmed, and don't assume that you're unarmed, ever.
    I knew you’d say some weak chit like this fuk you seriously fuk you it’s insanely relevant that he was unarmed five cavaliered to the nines vs drunk scared guy and this is justified go fuk yourself you police state bootlicking piece of chit in your eyes reaching is a crime punishable by death eat chit *******
    Last edited by markduschane; 12-08-2017 at 09:08 PM.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    America. lol

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that cop was a twat. should have just said that he needed to determine the square root of pi on the spot or we will shoot. **** him
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That was hard to watch.

As someone who normally supports cops in these types of situations, this guy should have never been given a badge and deserves punishment. The victim was obviously flustered because the cop lost his cool and was screaming over and over again. You can hear the guy start crying shortly before he gets shot. I can understand shooting him when he goes to pull up his pants, as there was no way for them to know, but it should have never escalated to that point in the first place. Terrible situation.
    Carpe diem

Steady getting blown DanielGhita's Avatar
    DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol American police.

This is ridiculous.

Cop got away with murder and it's all on video. LOL.
    Hjb kkjood

Waar een wil is is een weg!

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielGhita View Post
    lol American police.

This is ridiculous.

Cop got away with murder and it's all on video. LOL.
    This. Only in America!

Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000) Clnp is just really nice. (+1000)
    of course he's acquitted. you'll basically have to confess you're a psychopath to get convicted as a cop in the US

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watch the video and form your conclusions.

Now rewatch and pretend that person shot is your son, father, or brother.

Do.you come to the same conclusion?
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSPADES View Post
    Here's the cop. 26yo at the time of the shooting

His rifle

Looks like a school shooter

This pig was foaming at the mouth desperate to kill that kid

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This tbh, dude was screaming mad as fuk. I'd be scared to death and would probably get fragged in that instance. Damn shame
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uptownlights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    saw the video, the guy didnt follow instructions and reached behind his back lol. i dunno about this one...

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have no problems with police but that cop is a piece of chit pig. You can tell just by looking at him that he's the type of guy who was a pussy beta in school and wanted to grow up to prove how much of a man he is. Typical punk bitch. He had been waiting for his chance to shoot someone since day one. Mentally deranged cocksucker and fk the judge too. What a miscarriage of justice...

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant tell me the cop wasnt 100% set on shooting him. He was going to make him crawl around the whole hotel giving him demands until he made a slight mistake then open the flood gates. I was even more pissed when i saw a second cop come into the frame afterwards. 2 cops(if not more) and thats the only thing they couldve done in that situation?
    I like the tuna here.