Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Appetite Suppressant ?

I was wondering if there are any appetite suppressant's out there without ephadrine in them. I don't like the ephadrine but I do like the loss of appetite. I can eat good all day until after work and I am at home, then I get the munchies and eat everything in site.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leptigen by Avant Labs is a good one. Syntrax has come out with a product called Subdue, which is new.

Neither product contains ephedrine.

AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5-HTP works fairly well alone and is cheap.
    I was thirsty for everything, blood wasn't my style.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I looked up 5-HTP and it says its used for depression and relieving anxiety. It also says to take at bedtime, Is that really going to surpress my appetite if I take it and then go to bed, and also should I be taking this if I am not depressed or have anxiety problems?

AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are few studies on pubmed that show 5-HTP works as an appetite suppressant.

AlexPSU,

have you taken this and if so what are your experiences with it, and also when do you take it. Do you take the 100mg or the 50mg

Thanks

I have used 5-HTP as an appetite suppressor, in the same manner you're looking to use it, to control the munchies. I used the dirt cheap 50 MG capsules. It really did work.

Did you take it at night or in the morning and would you suggest the 50mg or 100mg, I can get 120 or the 100mg for $21 or 90 of the 50mg for $15

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is a rumor going around that will power works very well, and its for free.

I usually took it at around 4 PM when I was leaving work. The 100 mg capsules looks like a good deal to me.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Leptigen II gets my vote...

If I was a Jedi Master I could use my will power, but I am not and do not have any, lol

NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    back in the day i remember Hydroxycutt had this ingrediant that suppressed the hell out of my appitite. Started w/ an 'H' ill do a searcg

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    There is a rumor going around that will power works very well, and its for free.
    Will power has nothing to do with cravings and invoking a "fed" state.

Originally posted by NicktheRoofer
    back in the day i remember Hydroxycutt had this ingrediant that suppressed the hell out of my appitite. Started w/ an 'H' ill do a searcg
    HCA.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by derekmac
    Will power has nothing to do with cravings and invoking a "fed" state.
    Exactly.

5-htp will help, certainly, as will such things as E/C, synephrine, and nicotine (to name a few).

LeptiGen is excellent in these regards as well, as it really attacks the issue at the source, rather than temporarily masking the secondary effects.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

tanjhj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5-HTP work for me so well that i had to force myself to eat when i take 100mg dosage. try the Now food 5-htp. cheap and good, also it make me sleep better when taken at nite that i dun even dream.
    4 out of 5 pimps agree that nelson and ulter are self-promoting pimps
    5 out of 5 liars dun agree that nelson and ulter are self-decieveing liar
    3 out of 5 dogs agree that krafty is the dog of AF. oppppsssss

Originally posted by tanjhj
    5-HTP work for me so well that i had to force myself to eat when i take 100mg dosage. try the Now food 5-htp. cheap and good, also it make me sleep better when taken at nite that i dun even dream.
    question: i taking it 2 times a day. 1 morning 1 nite. i wonder if i can take it at afternoon?

tanjhj,

you take (2) 100mg pills a day? The one thing I don't get is why you are suppose to take the pills before you go to bed, wouldn't it makes sense to take them with your multi in the morning.

Originally posted by Berts
    tanjhj,

you take (2) 100mg pills a day? The one thing I don't get is why you are suppose to take the pills before you go to bed, wouldn't it makes sense to take them with your multi in the morning.
    i got problem sleeping at nite.