Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree and I don't. I think because we have to stay in school till we're 18, our 20's are basically the first moments of true freedom for us. I think on one hand you will never feel as lively and young as your 20's again, but on the other people also overestimate how old they will feel past their 30's. I think lots of people who are 35+ still feel as immature and silly as they were when they were 28.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    So much pussy footing around bro. That's not management attitude. Here are the questions again if you want to give it another go:

1. How much do you make and how much did you expect to make?
    2. How much money do you think was spent on the divorce and children?
    Hah. Actually it is.

All of my income and half of my life savings. My kids are still young, but once they are out of the house I'll be the baller I always wanted to be. lol.

I make over 6 figures, I have for the past 6+ years and it will continue to go up as I advance in my field and have more freedom to move around once my kids are out of the house.

I plan on getting a global IT consulting job eventually. Huge money and travel the world for free.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MitchellPhil View Post
    ITT OP never experienced teenage love, had the most dull years in his 20's and tries to justify it, yet doesn't realize he could have had fun and done well academically simultaneously. Just lol. You will never experience teenage love or the peak years of being in your 20's, your time has passed boyo
    Pretty much this.

Formally, it is known as a “false dichotomy”. There is no “choice” because it is both possible and quite common to experience a well rounded life.

But, if this is the logical fallacy OP must embrace in order to cope with his life choices, so be it.

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    I agree and I don't. I think because we have to stay in school till we're 18, our 20's are basically the first moments of true freedom for us. I think on one hand you will never feel as lively and young as your 20's again, but on the other people also overestimate how old they will feel past their 30's. I think lots of people who are 35+ still feel as immature and silly as they were when they were 28.
    Maybe for the first year out of high school it’s a new feeling of freedom. But if you are standing still relishing that freedom for too long the world is just gonna leave you further and further behind

Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    Pretty much this.

Formally, it is known as a “false dichotomy”. There is no choice because it is both possible and quite common to experience a well rounded life.

But, if this is the logical fallacy OP must embrace in order to cope with his life choices, so be it.
    It’s the arm chair athlete! Looking back on the glory days back when you didn’t dedicate your free time from working putting miles on your sofa?
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***

LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol wut.

brb OP thinks peak years is being an 80 year old Asian
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Hah. Actually it is.

All of my income and half of my life savings. My kids are still young, but once they are out of the house I'll be the baller I always wanted to be. lol.

I make over 6 figures, I have for the past 6+ years and it will continue to go up as I advance in my field and have more freedom to move around once my kids are out of the house.

I plan on getting a global IT consulting job eventually. Huge money and travel the world for free.
    We'll have to disagree on your response to the bolded. Good luck man, sounds like you know what you want and have plenty of time to accomplish it.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not long turned 20, gonna make the most of it so I can chill in my 30s

and no i never had teenage love etc, some people are lucky and some aren't.

just gotta focus on the present

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LegDayLol View Post
    Lol wut.

brb OP thinks peak years is being an 80 year old Asian
    Just enjoy the present no matter what your age is *******

Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    Not long turned 20, gonna make the most of it so I can chill in my 30s

and no i never had teenage love etc, some people are lucky and some aren't.

just gotta focus on the present
    Repped for bold

BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    I partied hard, traveled etc like OP said in my early 20's and i can say 30's is def the peak. Once you're older more mature you actually have money to do cool things/enjoy life.

Late 20's however blows. When you start getting a mortgage, dog etc.

Mid 30's is peak.
    so you just take your life and assume else is the same. I'm late 20s and I'm not about to get a dog or mortage fuk off.

I also had 40k, just quit job and could do whatever I wanted at 25.
    Tottenham Hotspur

Originally Posted by BigChief3000 View Post
    so you just take your life and assume else is the same. I'm late 20s and I'm not about to get a dog or mortage fuk off.

I also had 40k, just quit job and could do whatever I wanted at 25.
    To be fair most of my friends who actually go on multiple vacations a year to different countries all over the world are in their 30s, and I can confirm half of the 20s were dedicated to career related goals, while the other half was dedicated to making sacrifices and investments. And yes they still had a life balance during those years too. But now they go on vacation once every couple months for several weeks at a time. Pretty sure acquiring money to fuel these trips aren’t a problem for these people.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why shouldn't it be? I'm not saying you should go out and party every weekend and be reckless with your money but you shouldn't be working a boring job you hate either... you should be chasing your passions right now.

when you're in your 20's you're still pretty fresh to the world. you just graduated college or finished HS and depending on your life experiences and parenting, you should be mature enough or level headed enough to carry out your vision and be independent.

why is being fresh important? it means you're more willing to try new things out. you are more likely to be creative.. etc. experiences will also be more novel and exciting.

you also reach your physical peak in your 20s or the ceiling... your testosterone starts to drop around age 30+ etc.

since this is pretty much your first time being independent and youre still young, your brain is still pretty plastic and you can make changes in who you want to become...

so what im trying to say is chase after your dreams in your 20s... they should be deciding moments for your later parts in life...dont waste it in the nightclub but dont waste it doing a job you hate just so you can "chill" in your 30s or be financially secure... that is no way to live.... how is it that we are inducing this culture of self-hate by doing a job that we are not passionate about just so we can have enough money to support our kids who will do the same? chase your dreams and encourage your kids to do the same.

at the same time im not saying u shouldnt avoid fun, and clubbing every once in a while is fine. and doing tedious work is fine too... but you have to ALWAYS have the bigger picture in mind... just because u do this job u can chill in your 30s? when your brain is already pretty much set in its ways and its way harder to redefine yourself?

im blabering but i hope this made a little bit of sense
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    20's = the decade where you have THE MOST ENERGY. Also when you have SEMI-FINANCIAL FREEDOM and also LEARN THE FASTEST.

It is what you make out of it.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not cope, it's misstated. 20s may or may not be the glory years for some people but it's definitely ones prime exploratory years and there is no negotiating that. You can make massive fukups in your 20s and still recover from them financially and mentally.

Starting new careers, experimenting sexually, or even with the types of relationships you have in your 30s+ becomes substantially more difficult. Majority of that is based simply on the fact that you no longer get a pass for being a fuk up after a certain age. Reminds me of that meme "20 to 24: don't worry you're just a kid you'll figure it out. 25: so how's your career? Are you engaged yet? Buying a home soon?"

Your early to mid 20s is when you should be doing every stupid ridiculous thing you can think of provided it doesn't cripple you later financially or with a criminal record. The whole "id be a millionaire if I did x" argument is bullsht because X usually involves having the spending and savings habits of a 46 year old divorced male.

Sure youll have more money "to go on trips in your 30s" but there will always be a level of simplicity in them and theyll lack the epic tales of anyone who maximized their 20s for what theyre meant for.

Stunting your exploratory years with overly aggressive old man living habits is a sure fire way to end up like opee. Constantly plugging the financial cushion he was able to build up by living with his parents, but never really contributing any lulzy stories to the misc unless of course you count this thread marinated in legendary levels of mental gymnastics and cope.

DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    On the contrary, I'm trying to make moves now to keep partying like I'm in my 20s throughout my 30s. So far, so good.
    Quoted for truth
    We're all gonna make it.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    It's not cope, it's misstated. 20s may or may not be the glory years for some people but it's definitely ones prime exploratory years and there is no negotiating that. You can make massive fukups in your 20s and still recover from them financially and mentally.

Starting new careers, experimenting sexually, or even with the types of relationships you have in your 30s+ becomes substantially more difficult.
    Majority of that is based simply on the fact that you no longer get a pass for being a fuk up after a certain age. Reminds me of that meme "20 to 24: don't worry you're just a kid you'll figure it out. 25: so how's your career? Are you engaged yet? Buying a home soon?"

Your early to mid 20s is when you should be doing every stupid ridiculous thing you can think of provided it doesn't cripple you later financially or with a criminal record. The whole "id be a millionaire if I did x" argument is bullsht because X usually involves having the spending and savings habits of a 46 year old divorced male.

Sure youll have more money "to go on trips in your 30s" but there will always be a level of simplicity in them and theyll lack the epic tales of anyone who maximized their 20s for what theyre meant for.

Stunting your exploratory years with overly aggressive old man living habits is a sure fire way to end up like opee. Constantly plugging the financial cushion he was able to build up by living with his parents, but never really contributing any lulzy stories to the misc unless of course you count this thread marinated in legendary levels of mental gymnastics and cope.

Lost over $20k because of car problems that came from buyig and modifying sports cars before I was 22.
    Had my first girlfriend at 20, and had my first(and only) 3 way with two girls the day after that relationship ended.
    I’ve had black out nights during college years from chugging whiskey and throwing up on public transit the next day from my degeneracy.

My financial habits sure are that of someone a decade or 2 older than me but I don’t see how it’s a bad thing like you are insinuating. I guess this where your argument fails because I’m not pinching nor ever needed to pinch any pennies and far from it. When you are young you are capable of not only partying but also working your azz off and being able to do it again the next day without a problem, it’s an opportunity that presents itself in a small window of time before life gets busier. I am glad I worked hard during my younger years and didn’t squander everything I made. I make more than I did when I was younger plus I don’t nearly work as hard. It a Luxery not many people get a chance to experience.

I wouldn’t take your post too seriously as it oozes cope. Especially how you think it is one type of lifestyle or the other when in fact you can balance it all. But the amount of work vs play you need to achieve a healthy balance should focus more with work and a little play to reward/celebrate your own successes or milestones. Things seem to have more value that way.

r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    It’s the arm chair athlete! Looking back on the glory days back when you didn’t dedicate your free time from working putting miles on your sofa?
    Tbh I didn’t really tend to take many of them home, so the sofa didn’t get many “miles” put on it. I tended to be more about going to their place, then to North Carolina.

But you do you, op. I’m sure you didn’t miss out on anything, cause dees hoes sure as hell didn’t miss your little ashin rice crispy dink.

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Cucks think you can’t enjoy life while still being succesful.

Cut away misc, Netflix, video games & most guys would have time to work hard while still enjoying life in their 20s..

LOL at video games btw. Such a cuck activity/ form of escapism. Similar to taking drugs to escape real life.
    I don't know how the **** people have time for video games, not saying there isn't some incredible stuff out there but it is such a timesuck/
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What job doesn’t have the possibility of someone younger then you, being your boss?
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

why lift when net worth? SirGainsMcgee's Avatar
    SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reading the first post makes me want to back to college and finish my degree... semi srs.
    *TShirt matches my Rep Power Crew*
    *Proud to be green crew*
    *Neg for a Neg Crew*

Originally Posted by hotsaucebrah View Post
    I don't know how the **** people have time for video games, not saying there isn't some incredible stuff out there but it is such a timesuck/
    Had a roommate once that literally fuked up my couch from sitting on it too long. He wood play destiny on his 72” TV for like hours and hours.
    Brb leave for work he is playing video games with a blanket on his head, come home 8 hours later blanket hadn’t moved off his head since I left

Tbh I didn’t really tend to take many of them home, so the sofa didn’t get many “miles” put on it. I tended to be more about going to their place, then to North Carolina.

But you do you, op. I’m sure you didn’t miss out on anything, cause dees hoes sure as hell didn’t miss your little ashin rice crispy dink.
    typical deflect. You are clearly past your prime, from the sounds of it by many years too lmao.

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone is different dude, there are no universal “peak years”.

People hit their stride in life at different times. I just hit mine, that period in life where it seems like your hard work is finally paying off and things sre happening for you. Most of my friends havr already been in this phase, some still aren’t there.

If all you do is worry about where other people are in life in comparison to you, all your years will be miserable. Work hard to get to where you want to be, battle through the hardships and challenges along the way, and you’ll hit that spot when your life is finally starting to go the eay you want. Could be in your 20’s, 30’s, or even 40’s. Doesn’t make it less significant or meaningful if it’s earlier.

And the definition of it is up to you. Not everyone defines sucess and happiness in the same way. People have different goals in life and different aspirations. Some eant to live in a high rise bachelor pad making six figures, others just want enough money for a roof over their head, or to travel, some want families, some don’t.

Everyone is different and this is something you can’t generalize. Not sure why everyone is so concerned about telling others how to live or how they should view their own life...

My financial habits sure are that of someone a decade or 2 older than me but I don’t see how it’s a bad thing like you are insinuating.
    It’s probably true that most people who find themselves living in a trailer park are much older than you. Mental illness, disease or substance abuse often take a while to push someone to the absolute bottom.

So congratulations, you’ve hit rock bottom well ahead of schedule. As a wise man once said, it’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.

#silverlining

Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolan28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The ironic thing is that OP is the biggest cope on this forum. Same thread, different day.
    **Lay Down and Nap Crew**

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone who thinks it will get "better" in your 30s is coping hard, you're only getting older and won't be as strong as you were in your younger years.

xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xflydie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    20s are peak time for creating the life you want, especially if you're an entrepreneur

This is the time you have the most energy to really get **** done

Brb making more than my late 20s friends and now they are realizing they gotta get their **** together

Don't play catchup in your late 20s , 30s brahs - stop chasing girls at the club, it's so easy to attract girls when you have purpose in your life anyways besides the 80% still clubbing every weekend lol

Originally Posted by Jibt3ch View Post
    What job doesn’t have the possibility of someone younger then you, being your boss?
    always a possibilty, but the chances are lower if you start young and work your way up whether that is the corporate ladder or develop your skills to the point so you have more clout so to speak which results in a better resume = easier get higher paying jobs.
    when you have little so show after a certain age like 30, it goes from a chooser's world to a begger's world pretty quick.

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    OP is one of the worst posters on the Misc.

It's called Hindisght. LOL at not knowing humans and being a young *******.

You will never say the future will be better as you don't have retrospect.
    did a browse on your post history.

1. you sound like you have no respect for females (do you kiss your mother with that mouth?)

2. you deliver 0 lulz

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Everyone is different dude, there are no universal “peak years”.

People hit their stride in life at different times. I just hit mine, that period in life where it seems like your hard work is finally paying off and things sre happening for you. Most of my friends havr already been in this phase, some still aren’t there.

If all you do is worry about where other people are in life in comparison to you, all your years will be miserable. Work hard to get to where you want to be, battle through the hardships and challenges along the way, and you’ll hit that spot when your life is finally starting to go the eay you want. Could be in your 20’s, 30’s, or even 40’s. Doesn’t make it less significant or meaningful if it’s earlier.

And the definition of it is up to you. Not everyone defines sucess and happiness in the same way. People have different goals in life and different aspirations. Some eant to live in a high rise bachelor pad making six figures, others just want enough money for a roof over their head, or to travel, some want families, some don’t.

Everyone is different and this is something you can’t generalize. Not sure why everyone is so concerned about telling others how to live or how they should view their own life...
    It sounds like you surround yourself with the right people. I think it is evident the people i am referring to in the OP are those who choose to not hang around the same kind of people you do.
    Of course everyone's need's are different but what are you going to do in emergencies? and how are you going to recover from unforeseen hardships?
    How are you going to fuel your passions? The future is so unknown but there is a certain level of peace knowing that what ever the future holds you have options.

thinking about what you said initially about "universal peak years"
    i will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that 20s could very well be the peak years for someone.....
    and lets say that someone lived till 85.

All i can say is if the best part of your life was in your 20s, and knowing everything else they missed that he could have experienced is pretty sad. But that's only my opinion.

It’s probably true that most people who find themselves living in a trailer park are much older than you. Mental illness, disease or substance abuse often take a while to push someone to the absolute bottom.

So congratulations, you’ve hit rock bottom well ahead of schedule. As a wise man once said, it’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.

#silverlining
    another Cope post not to take too seriously, as i know my own worth and value to society(I've helped save many lives over the years, and brought legitimate joy and happiness to many people from many different walks of life)

Originally Posted by Dolan28 View Post
    The ironic thing is that OP is the biggest cope on this forum. Same thread, different day.
    like this one?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1535723301

nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nate1918 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your life sucks after 20's, you may as well roll over and die. i personally plan to keep on partying, enjoying, and living the fuk outta my life until i physically am unable to anymore. at which time im going sky diving, with no parachute.
    ****Canadian Crew****
    ****MFC****

PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    I partied hard, traveled etc like OP said in my early 20's and i can say 30's is def the peak. Once you're older more mature you actually have money to do cool things/enjoy life.

Late 20's however blows. When you start getting a mortgage, dog etc.

Mid 30's is peak.
    You've contradicted yourself in every sentence

another Cope post not to take too seriously, as i know my own worth and value to society(I've helped save many lives over the years, and brought legitimate joy and happiness to many people from many different walks of life
    Op, I am in 100% agreement with you.

People do not get happiness from from their level of absolute wealth or wellbeing.

Rather, their level of happiness is based on how they see their situation relative to other people

So, by living a life of poverty in the trailer park, in a very real way, you make everyone else feel better about their lives. You have indeed brought legitimate joy and happiness to many people. Repped.

Cliffs: I’m not saying OP is Jesus, but.... he might have suffered so that we may all know heaven.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I f*cked off in high school and college years..., I did whatever I wanted to while people were "making moves".

At 27 I started a small e-commerce business on a whim, that took off and I'm set. Even with my 2 college degrees, I couldn't earn what I make in business.

I legit started the business on a whim and it set me up financially for the next 20 years of my life (thats if I don't make a single cent from investments or continue to run my business lol). I genuinely pity some you guys who throw away the best years of your life for the illusions of progress... a 9-5 job no less.

That moment you throw away your 20's and 30's... only to get eclipsed by some guy who started a business on a whim. AND THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE ME EVERYWHERE lol
    Last edited by OutdoorsBrah; 11-30-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*