Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000) Al.Capone is just really nice. (+1000)
    The ironic thing about Joe Rogan making it from being a comedian is that he's about as funny as toothache.

Him and his comedian buddies are all hacks (with the exception of Bill Burr).

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the problem is the corporate life, the only way to manage **** tons of worker is to make sure they are on that 9-5 hour.

other wise its actually more efficient to have people doing what they naturally do best.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeyDan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really is soul destroying.

Mirin' our night guards job. Sits at the front desk all night and can watch The Ashes

Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    You should post on these forums more often. Great post from someone who barely posts here.
    I'm trying to be a bit more active on these forums. It's a good stress relief and funny site to be on haha. Repped

Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roddyderp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrancE_AddicT View Post
    Exactly you forgot to mention they make it seem like it's super easy and that anyone can do it. I think most of them just want the easy way which is what they sell, like "Hey I am a dumbass I have no education, I didn't like what I was doing with my life, but I did this and that now I am a millionaire and I am here to share my secret hurrr duuurrrr".
    That's exactly it. I've met a couple of people who are really well off. Most of the time they took a gamble on an opportunity that presented itself where there was a demand for "x" product/service and they filled that void. A lot of the time they're in the red for the first few years, but once it picked up its happy days. The thing is that if anyone tried to create a similar service/product, they'd have to try and stand out from the previous person who made it a success.

That's why I find it funny when I've been in a cab, and the taxi driver is always telling me ways on how you make a million dollars (as a figure of speech). Talks cheap, and I'm pretty sure if he knew how to make a million dollars, he wouldn't be driving cabs for a living telling everyone how to make money

zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is what I fear after graduating from Engineering.
    I interned at a company once and I felt like dying.
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zuocruz View Post
    This is what I fear after graduating from Engineering.
    I interned at a company once and I felt like dying.
    Then don't build a career in engineering. An engineering degree puts you in a place where you can pretty much do whatever you want and be good at it.

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roddyderp View Post
    That's exactly it. I've met a couple of people who are really well off. Most of the time they took a gamble on an opportunity that presented itself where there was a demand for "x" product/service and they filled that void. A lot of the time they're in the red for the first few years, but once it picked up its happy days. The thing is that if anyone tried to create a similar service/product, they'd have to try and stand out from the previous person who made it a success.
    I know quite a few wealthy people (who don't come from money), and I can assure you that the scenario you mention above is an exception. Most of the wealthy people I know got wealthy by working very hard at something they are good at and enjoy. Normal, every day careers, making sure that they develop themselves professionally and personally and not wait for something to happen to them while posting on internet forums how much they hate their current status quo.

Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I work 6:30 - 4:00 and travel 2 hours every day for work......and at the age of 32 im about to say **** it....and go back to uni for 2 years and become a biology and health teacher......at least when I wake up in the morning I'll be teaching my passion......not drillling health and safety legislation to tradies for 50 hours a week in a soul killing prrofession.