vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vkai997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

first fail in over a year...

So I failed a max attempt squat yesterday. Also, my first fail in over a year. Been squatting heavy consistently over RPE 8.5-9 for over 5 weeks. Even my deload weeks had a multiple top singles over RPE 9 and I squatted heavy over 9 when I got sick...

I see my past mistakes.

I just took a "deload" 4 weeks ago and then I got sick and only squatted heavy following the deload week. Since the volume was low, I decided to call that a deload as well. I squatted again the week I sick and did 3 sets, all over RPE 8...

Don't want to take another deload next. Is 6 days of light work good enough to recover? I plan on genuinely staying below, if not at RPE 8 from now on.

Edit- forgot to mention that I decided to max out after my top single moved slower than it did last week. Thought I could bully myself into a new max and hopefully push through the weeks of being slow and feeling weak... Needless to say, I failed. Lost sleep over and thinking of ways to get back.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    stick to a program...what you're doing is stupid.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*