Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    And men are still dumb enough to get married

edit: I watched the other videos and it's pretty sad. Her husband is very caring and is a great father but she clearly doesn't care. It just goes to show how most women truly are.

Yeah, men need to wake up. The woman even admitted in her other videos that she's waiting to divorce him, and wait for his tax return because it's half hers, so she can go fly to Kenya to see him.

If you're gonna get married, you gotta realize that a woman can cheat on you simply for being in love with someone else (because they're too weak to actually commit to anything) and practically accept a life of cuckery.

I've said it and I'll say it again:

Marriage is a scam
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So is he divorcing her or what? I mean, if one partner is caught cheating, doesn't that usually bode well in a divorce for the non-cheating party? Or am I just naive as fuk.

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mparserz View Post
    So is he divorcing her or what? I mean, if one partner is caught cheating, doesn't that usually bode well in a divorce for the non-cheating party? Or am I just naive as fuk.
    He probably makes too much money for the divorce to be worth it. She wants to use half of his divorce money to fly to Kenya and bring the dude back, and start a new life with that money.

LOL.

Marriage. Not even once.

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It just goes to show how most women truly are.
    From one in this thread to "most women"? This kind of logical fallacy is getting rather tired and boring. Bitter much?

Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    From one in this thread to "most women"? This kind of logical fallacy is getting rather tired and boring. Bitter much?
    No, because you see this TIME and TIME again. Over half of marriages fail and 70% of women are the ones who initiate divorces regardless if her husband is content with the existing marriage. This is because man's nature as logical, and woman's nature as purely driven by emotion. Man has a need to 'be a man to his word' while there is no such saying for a woman, simply because women are emotionally driven beings. They go towards the 'excitement' without any regard for anyone else much like how a child is.

"When men and women seek couples therapy and then subsequently divorce; or, when either partner seeks individual therapy about a marriage conflict that ends in divorce, it’s often the woman who expresses more overt conflict and dissatisfaction about the state of the marriage. On the other hand, the man is more likely to report feeling troubled by his wife’s dissatisfaction, but pretty much “OK” with the way things are; he's content to just lope along as time passes."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-men-heres-why

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm honestly not trying to bash women but speaking from my own personal experience, women are more prone to cheating. If you think that I'm wrong feel free to explain to me why.
    Last edited by JD805; 11-21-2017 at 12:23 AM.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol motherland BBC cucking men from miles away

Mirin Kevin positive attitude while the sloot, slooting

"I'll fight for her"

Lol can't catch a man who had marathon genetics from Kenya

I'm honestly not trying to bash women but speaking from own personal experience, women are more prone to cheating. If you think that I'm wrong feel free to explain to me why.
    70% of women initiating divorce really is most women. And out of those 70% of women, I bet you the vast majority of women have already 'monkey branched' onto someone else.

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So this is either scripted or the chick in the video is a legit psychopath. She basically doesn't give a fuk what her husband or her children think of her. The thing is, the dude is going to just use her as well. She's basically clinging on to any semblance of a romantic movie she's envisioned the affair to be and is delusional to think that it cannot backfire on her in any way. Jesus.

Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    No, because you see this TIME and TIME again. Over half of marriages fail and 70% of women are the ones who initiate divorces regardless if her husband is content with the existing marriage. This is because man's nature as logical, and woman's nature as purely driven by emotion. Man has a need to 'be a man to his word' while there is no such saying for a woman, simply because women are emotionally driven beings. They go towards the 'excitement' without any regard for anyone else much like how a child is.

"When men and women seek couples therapy and then subsequently divorce; or, when either partner seeks individual therapy about a marriage conflict that ends in divorce, it’s often the woman who expresses more overt conflict and dissatisfaction about the state of the marriage. On the other hand, the man is more likely to report feeling troubled by his wife’s dissatisfaction, but pretty much “OK” with the way things are; he's content to just lope along as time passes."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-men-heres-why
    If you're going to try to promote a warped red-piller mentality, you should actually try to understand the articles you link:

1. That a woman is more likely to report dissatisfaction in a marriage is actually a problem that men have (please see my posts in the International Men's Day thread yesterday - you were there too).

2. None of what you linked proves your stated claims: (i) that women are purely driven by emotion; (ii) that men are essentially logical.

3. Finally, you say that women are driven by excitement when they act, and contrast this with a man's logic/word. Yet women and men are roughly equal in terms of adultery in marriage. So it's not that one is led by emotion and another not, in fact:

http://www.rainscourt.com/uk-divorce-rate-divorcing/

Look there for some reasons why divorce is being initiated, for both sides. Married men are (justifiably) concerned with what happens in a divorce - they generally earn more money and are losing out in a divorce. Over 80% of children (in the UK) from separated parents live either exclusively or mainly with their mother.

And, even after all this - perhaps women end marriages more often because they believe (rationally) for it to be to their advantage. And, again, this is something that men are responsible for changing. There's a complex picture here but pathetic, irrational red-pillers, simply whine and cry about what women do instead of seeing what they ought to do to improve certain issues that face men.

Tl;dr, I'm quoting someone who says men are rational, yet he contradicts himself through his own post with a sad level of analysis. He, and others like him, scapegoat women without realizing there's a lot more men need to do to stand up for themselves. In short, the scapegoating is a psychological "coping mechanism" that certain forms of red-piller use. But they do not realize that this coping is detrimental to the problems men face.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    faker than youtube prank videos

If you're going to try to promote a warped red-piller mentality, you should actually try to understand the articles you link:

1. That a woman is more likely to report dissatisfaction in a marriage is actually a problem that men have (please see my posts in the International Men's Day thread yesterday - you were there too).

2. None of what you linked proves your stated claims: (i) that women are purely driven by emotion; (ii) that men are essentially logical.

3. Finally, you say that women are driven by excitement when they act, and contrast this with a man's logic/word. Yet women and men are roughly equal in terms of adultery in marriage. So it's not that one is led by emotion and another not, in fact:

http://www.rainscourt.com/uk-divorce-rate-divorcing/

Look there for some reasons why divorce is being initiated, for both sides. Married men are (justifiably) concerned with what happens in a divorce - they generally earn more money and are losing out in a divorce. Over 80% of children (in the UK) from separated parents live either exclusively or mainly with their mother.

And, even after all this - perhaps women end marriages more often because they believe (rationally) for it to be to their advantage. And, again, this is something that men are responsible for changing. There's a complex picture here but pathetic, irrational red-pillers, simply whine and cry about what women do instead of seeing what they ought to do to improve certain issues that face men.
    I'm completely fine with not getting married. But the ones who are the most upset are the ones trying to justify to others (and the saddest part, trying to justify it to themselves) that it's still worth getting married. I get it dude. If you believe that, hold on to it.

And I wish I was lying about the statistics that 65-75% of women initiate divorce and that educated women initiate divorce at a whopping 90%.

If you read the article, it suggests that women initiate breakups of marriage because:

This finding appears to provide support for the notion that women experience the institution of marriage as oppressive, in large part because it emerged from and still carries the imprint of a system of female subjugation.

Married women view the institution of marriage as oppressive. LOL? They must be on some of dat good **** cuz.

Tl;dr, I'm quoting someone who says men are rational, yet he contradicts himself through his own post with a sad level of analysis. He, and others like him, scapegoat women without realizing there's a lot more men need to do to stand up for themselves. In short, the scapegoating is a psychological "coping mechanism" that certain forms of red-piller use. But they do not realize that this coping is detrimental to the problems men face.
    Yeah, men need to just stop getting married. LOL. There's nothing in it for us. That's about as rational as it gets.

kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000) kennyreid95 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is a funny thread
    Sodomy Im BeastialityBoy born in 1995 Sodomy HTC 10 fortnite 2017 OTRII 2018 lifes many things life is weird Im virgin kid at 23 22 soles of peoples feet quasimodo stone I want to punch the austin bomber in the face I dislike double standards lust is my hindrance Good Intentions Life Purpose Life is not fair : ( Fear of Lust in Public hUMans Autistic job interview Females are Human Positive People Home Life Consent Respect Life is short Family Friends Prince EA school system LGBT Good Long Life

I'm completely fine with not getting married. But the ones who are the most upset are the ones trying to justify to others (and the saddest part, trying to justify it to themselves) that it's still worth getting married. I get it dude. If you believe that, hold on to it.

[SNIP]

Yeah, men need to just stop getting married. LOL. There's nothing in it for us. That's about as rational as it gets.
    Again, your argumentation fails:

1. You say that someone who 'defends marriage' needs to do this in order to justify the institution to him/herself. But this comment works for you as well - that you'll argue that there's no reason for men to get married to justify why you don't want to. So, your attempted snipe at marriage-brahs fails, because it applies to you too.

2. You say that there is no reason to get married and you use articles like the ones you cite to try to prove your point, but you failed here too because you didn't read mine: there are plenty of good reasons for people to get divorced. That one side tends to raise divorce as an issue more often than the other could be a sign of many things, and I highlighted a few of them in my post. But you ignored them to try to reiterate point 1, where you failed.

3. I didn't mention this before, but I believe it is possible to have a very fulfilling life as a single person (either man or woman), and without kids as well. This depends on the particular person and his/her interests. So your attempt to tell me that I need(ed) to believe in marriage fails (in the personal sense) because I do not believe that monogamous marriage is the only way to live.

In summary: your insistence that there is no reason to get married applies to you, not to all men. If you have no reason to get married, don't. But don't sit here preaching that no man should ever get married, especially without a strong argument to back it up. It just reads as being incredibly bitter.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These shows are fake as hell.

Who knows if this is true or not. Dr phil is such a *******.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    Dr. Phil....
    Either 100% fake
    or
    100% the lowest form of human garbage.
    Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    faker than youtube prank videos

This. Dr Phil is the new Jerry Springer with a half assed attempt at pretending to help people. Dr Phil hasnt been a practicing psychologist since he lost his license in the 80s for banging his patients.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kind of see her point.

The husbands voice started to grate on me after a minute.

Imagine 18 years of that.

Especially in the morning.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Again, your argumentation fails:

1. You say that someone who 'defends marriage' needs to do this in order to justify the institution to him/herself. But this comment works for you as well - that you'll argue that there's no reason for men to get married to justify why you don't want to. So, your attempted snipe at marriage-brahs fails, because it applies to you too.
    LOL, actually am I really arguing here? I'm merely reinforcing the already known statistics.

You're the one arguing in favor of marriage, when in fact, most men have already awakened to the fact that marriage is of no benefit to men at all. And I can't blame women to act the way they do in marriage, divorce benefits them mostly, and who isn't looking out for themselves?

2. You say that there is no reason to get married and you use articles like the ones you cite to try to prove your point, but you failed here too because you didn't read mine: there are plenty of good reasons for people to get divorced. That one side tends to raise divorce as an issue more often than the other could be a sign of many things, and I highlighted a few of them in my post. But you ignored them to try to reiterate point 1, where you failed.
    The source I cited was just to show that women reported more dissatisfaction, and men were actually quite satisfied with the marriage.

Nothing more. Regardless of the reason, women initiate divorces at a very high rate.
    3. I didn't mention this before, but I believe it is possible to have a very fulfilling life as a single person (either man or woman), and without kids as well. This depends on the particular person and his/her interests. So your attempt to tell me that I need(ed) to believe in marriage fails (in the personal sense) because I do not believe that monogamous marriage is the only way to live.
    Marriage can probably cease to exist and we will all live as we have lived, if not better. In fact, marriage rate has already been declining in the past decades.

In summary: your insistence that there is no reason to get married applies to you, not to all men. If you have no reason to get married, don't. But don't sit here preaching that no man should ever get married, especially without a strong argument to back it up. It just reads as being incredibly bitter.
    In summary: over half of all marriages end in divorce, and over 70% of women initiate divorce. Not only that, but divorce courts vastly favor the woman. So with these odds, you'd have higher chances winning in a casino playing blackjack at a table game with a dealer, than to come out even in marriage.

Besides, marriage is just a legal document. Doesn't mean that you aren't devoted to your woman or love her any more.

In fact:
    "Females overwhelmingly initiating breakups held true only for marriages. Men and women in non-marital relationships in the U.S. are equally as likely to want to call it quits—even those already living together. "Non-marital relationships lack the historical baggage and expectations of marriage, which makes the non-marital relationships more flexible and therefore more adaptable to modern expectations, including women’s expectations for more gender equality,” Rosenfeld's statement continued."

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-...vorce-more-men

^^^Females overwhelmingly initiate divorce in marriage but not breakups. Lettuce be reality. This is because women like the idea of commitment but it takes an actual man to be able to follow through. Loyalty is a male trait. Be in a relationship. Don't get married. Win / Win.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FP7 View Post
    Why? At this point her husband might as well let her leave. She sure wasn't infatuated when she went searching in the first place. Damage is done. Id put 0 effort in treating her or getting her back.
    He should leave but he won't. Why? Because he's the kind of cuck to go whine on Dr. Phil and subject himself to humiliation on national television instead of just leaving the kunt. It's pretty evident that he has no respect of himself nor ever had the respect of his wife. Even now, he's putting the blame on some African guy across the globe instead of the kunt in front of him. Pathetic.

I'm honestly not trying to bash women but speaking from my own personal experience, women are more prone to cheating. If you think that I'm wrong feel free to explain to me why.
    Key phrase being your own personal experience. Timothy confirmed.
    Last edited by MediocreGains; 11-21-2017 at 01:46 AM.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    He should leave but he won't. Why? Because he's the kind of cuck to go whine on Dr. Phil and subject himself to humiliation on national television instead of just leaving the kunt. It's pretty evident that he has no respect of himself nor ever had the respect of his wife. Even now, he's putting the blame on some African guy across the globe instead of the kunt in front of him. Pathetic.
    He prob makes around $200K a year and supporting multiple kids along with this skank. Divorce costs, alimony / spousal support, child support, etc. Not only is he getting cucked, but if he gets divorced, he is gonna be ****ed.

This is the typical American relationship these days^^^

No longer goodlooking RollingStones's Avatar
    RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    LOL cuck confirmed. If you were a chad you would know first hand woman cheat MORE than men. As a mini chad most woman i've had sex with all had boyfriends or were seeing someone.

1 man is not enough for these hoes in 2017. Men are content with one caring loving woman, woman are not content with JUST a caring and loving men. He has to be able to provide for her, be exciting, have a big social circle, aesthetic, big dick etc etc etc

negged

11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    Lol at African brah typical happy African guy that any response is a positive reply no matter how bad it is. Had a friend I used to work with from Ethiopia be the same way. Happy for anything even ****ty things.

Mirin outlook in life (srs)
    When European writers first visited the emerging American colonies to see what was going on and report back they said that African slaves were "lighthearted" and "talkative" whereas Native Americans were quite morose.

JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnCena27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahahahahhahah this is why i misc

LOL, actually am I really arguing here? I'm merely reinforcing the already known statistics.

You're the one arguing in favor of marriage, when in fact, most men have already awakened to the fact that marriage is of no benefit to men at all. And I can't blame women to act the way they do in marriage, divorce benefits them mostly, and who isn't looking out for themselves?
    You can type as many LOLs and lmaos as you want, but you continue to make mistakes here. Look at the underlined part above. Now, quote something in any of my posts here which says that I am arguing in favor of marriage. Hint: you can't. You failed again.

The source I cited was just to show that women reported more dissatisfaction, and men were actually quite satisfied with the marriage.

Nothing more. Regardless of the reason, women initiate divorces at a very high rate.
    Your source is not the be all and end all. I posted actual statistics, not an interpretive article, which shows that both men and women have valid reasons for initiating divorce proceedings. You say there, underlined "regardless of the reason" which is what makes your posts so low in terms of quality. Reason is what is most important here. You contradict your earlier claim about men being logical already with this sort of statement.

Marriage can probably cease to exist and we will all live as we have lived, if not better. In fact, marriage rate has already been declining in the past decades.
    So has the rate of childbirth. And what's this going to mean for pensions in the future? What will this mean for propagating culture? You are too narrowly focused and short-sighted to actually see the full spectrum of problems that is created in this dynamic.

In summary: over half of all marriages end in divorce, and over 70% of women initiate divorce. Not only that, but divorce courts vastly favor the woman. So with these odds, you'd have higher chances winning in a casino playing blackjack at a table game with a dealer, than to come out even in marriage. Besides, marriage is just a legal document. Doesn't mean that you aren't devoted to your woman or love her any more.
    So you're saying, since women seem to be more unhappy than men in marriage, that men should never marry. Not examine why this is the case? Where's your logical, male mind?

In fact:
    "Females overwhelmingly initiating breakups held true only for marriages. Men and women in non-marital relationships in the U.S. are equally as likely to want to call it quits—even those already living together. "Non-marital relationships lack the historical baggage and expectations of marriage, which makes the non-marital relationships more flexible and therefore more adaptable to modern expectations, including women’s expectations for more gender equality,” Rosenfeld's statement continued."

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-...vorce-more-men

^^^Females overwhelmingly initiate divorce in marriage but not breakups. Lettuce be reality. This is because women like the idea of commitment but it takes an actual man to be able to follow through. Loyalty is a male trait. Be in a relationship. Don't get married. Win / Win.
    No, you're proving my point for me. Since you only seem capable of quoting secondary or tertiary sources of Rosenfeld's work, here's the link to his actual paper for anyone interested:

https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/R...of_breakup.pdf

And here's a choice excerpt:

"Research on housework has consistently found that the gender housework gap was larger in marriage than in nonmarital cohabiting relationships (Davis, Greenstein, & Marks, 2007; Gupta, 1999; Shelton & John, 1993; South & Spitze, 1994). Married men resist housework to an extent that cannot be explained by practical considerations and constraints (such as the presence of children or men’s higher earnings, see Brines, 1994; Shelton & John, 1993)."

So, as you can see from even a trivial glance at Rosenfeld's paper, there is science backing the reasons why, which you are so eager to ignore as per your own post. But, don't worry, because the retreat from marriage is society-wide now, so guys like you who think there is "no reason to get married" are being mirrored by groups of women that also believe the same thing. Enjoy. I'll conclude with this little nugget from Rosenfeld's paper:

"Most divorces in the US are wanted by the wife. In this paper I suggest (for the first time) that the gender gap in relationship satisfaction and the gender gap in who wants the breakup are unique to heterosexual marriage. Nonmarital heterosexual unions have a gender neutral breakup pattern and a gender neutral pattern of relationship satisfaction. Neither women’s supposedly greater sensitivity to relationship problems, nor income gaps, nor education gaps, nor conservative religious identity, nor woman’s age, nor the presence of children explain why women are so much more likely than men to desire exit from heterosexual marriage, but no more likely than men to desire exit from nonmarital heterosexual unions. The uniquely gendered character of the heterosexual marriage tie is consistent with the view that heterosexual marriage is a gendered institution (Berk, 1985; Shelton & John, 1993)."

You are so fond of quoting Rosenfeld - what do you think he is really hinting at here, that, despite all the problems women report they have in marriage, it is evil women hurting men that causes a high divorce rate? Or do you think there's a problem with the average male?

11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 11lemon11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Half of marriages don't end in divorce. What actually happens is that there are half as many divorces per year as recorded marriages. But the two are not the same.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RollingStones View Post
    LOL cuck confirmed. If you were a chad you would know first hand woman cheat MORE than men. As a mini chad most woman i've had sex with all had boyfriends or were seeing someone.

1 man is not enough for these hoes in 2017. Men are content with one caring loving woman, woman are not content with JUST a caring and loving men. He has to be able to provide for her, be exciting, have a big social circle, aesthetic, big dick etc etc etc

negged
    Lol at calling yourself a "mini Chad." The Chad thing is amusing as a joke, but when people actually take it seriously it's cringey as hell. And yeah, I've been with women with boyfriends and even husbands, sometimes unknowingly and sometimes knowingly. But if that's the majority of of women you've been with, it says more about you than anything else.

And of course your next sentence is some beta spiel about how men are more loving than women. But what can you expect from a guy who responds so emotionally on a message board.

You can type as many LOLs and lmaos as you want, but you continue to make mistakes here. Look at the underlined part above. Now, quote something in any of my posts here which says that I am arguing in favor of marriage. Hint: you can't. You failed again.

Your source is not the be all and end all. I posted actual statistics, not an interpretive article, which shows that both men and women have valid reasons for initiating divorce proceedings. You say there, underlined "regardless of the reason" which is what makes your posts so low in terms of quality. Reason is what is most important here. You contradict your earlier claim about men being logical already with this sort of statement.

So has the rate of childbirth. And what's this going to mean for pensions in the future? What will this mean for propagating culture? You are too narrowly focused and short-sighted to actually see the full spectrum of problems that is created in this dynamic.

So you're saying, since women seem to be more unhappy than men in marriage, that men should never marry. Not examine why this is the case? Where's your logical, male mind?

No, you're proving my point for me. Since you only seem capable of quoting secondary or tertiary sources of Rosenfeld's work, here's the link to his actual paper for anyone interested:

https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/R...of_breakup.pdf

And here's a choice excerpt:

"Research on housework has consistently found that the gender housework gap was larger in marriage than in nonmarital cohabiting relationships (Davis, Greenstein, & Marks, 2007; Gupta, 1999; Shelton & John, 1993; South & Spitze, 1994). Married men resist housework to an extent that cannot be explained by practical considerations and constraints (such as the presence of children or men’s higher earnings, see Brines, 1994; Shelton & John, 1993)."

So, as you can see from even a trivial glance at Rosenfeld's paper, there is science backing the reasons why, which you are so eager to ignore as per your own post. But, don't worry, because the retreat from marriage is society-wide now, so guys like you who think there is "no reason to get married" are being mirrored by groups of women that also believe the same thing. Enjoy. I'll conclude with this little nugget from Rosenfeld's paper:

"Most divorces in the US are wanted by the wife. In this paper I suggest (for the first time) that the gender gap in relationship satisfaction and the gender gap in who wants the breakup are unique to heterosexual marriage. Nonmarital heterosexual unions have a gender neutral breakup pattern and a gender neutral pattern of relationship satisfaction. Neither women’s supposedly greater sensitivity to relationship problems, nor income gaps, nor education gaps, nor conservative religious identity, nor woman’s age, nor the presence of children explain why women are so much more likely than men to desire exit from heterosexual marriage, but no more likely than men to desire exit from nonmarital heterosexual unions. The uniquely gendered character of the heterosexual marriage tie is consistent with the view that heterosexual marriage is a gendered institution (Berk, 1985; Shelton & John, 1993)."

You are so fond of quoting Rosenfeld - what do you think he is really hinting at here, that, despite all the problems women report they have in marriage, it is evil women hurting men that causes a high divorce rate? Or do you think there's a problem with the average male?
    LOL, you can believe what you want about marriage, but in the end, statistics don't lie. And the statistics are that most marriages will fail, and if you're a man, you're gonna lose out the most. I'm merely reminding men that marriage is a bad idea, but in the end, much like someone wanting to gamble their money away in a casino, there's no stopping stupid.

Stop attacking men, first of all. Yes, men and women are not perfect, but you blaming the high divorce rate on men is just pure insanity. In defense of men:

1) Men are are more tolerant of infidelity than women.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_2993519.html

2) Women are actually cheating more often

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-cheating-more

3) The More Chores A Husband Does, The More Likely The Marriage Will End In Divorce

http://www.medicaldaily.com/more-cho...divorce-242815

4) And women can be bitches just for the sake of it (just like men can be *******s)

"Women initiate between 66% and 90% of all divorces. You might think that’s because men do things to make marriage untenable — like cheat or hit them — but I hear about women divorcing because he didn’t help with the baby, he was emotionally unavailable, or because they grew apart. Countless women tell me they divorced because their husbands weren’t capable of meeting their needs."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/laura...b_2341955.html

Who are you kidding here boyo?

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ????????????????????

SNIP
    You're just googling over and over again trying to find statistics that support your bitter interpretation of the world around you. I provide you with a primary source (the one you previously quote) and you call that "bashing men". Then you cope by finding other barely credible sources. I've made my point abundantly clear with my last post but you're incapable of understanding it. It's sad to see such a crippled version of a male.