AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Get your popcorn ready..

My name is Keith, I'm 30 years old and this is my story.

I've worked in the restaurant/hospitality industry for over 10 years. My lack of self-care has taken its toll without a doubt. I recently hit multiple rock bottoms and decided to take steps to address my drinking, my spending habits, and my overall health. It's time for me to rebuild and take control of my life.

This Journey begins bitter sweet, the best thing to happen to me, was being kicked out and dumped by my girlfriend. I pushed away the one person that stood by me in the darkest period of my life, forcing me to reflect and evaluate, asking myself "is this who you want to be?" I've found writing extremely therapeutic, so I started this Fat loss log.

My goal is to get under 200lb for the first time in my adult life. I currently sit at 255lbs. I've lost some weight, I was up closer to 275lbs about a month ago.

I'll be tracking my macros and using a 5x5 style of program for 6 to 8 weeks, before moving into a more traditional bodybuilding program.

I will update this tomorrow with pictures after my workout I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Cheers!
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50) ON3M4N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck in your journey. I came to similar rock bottoms, although a different fashion and they made me reassess my mental, physical and financial health. Funny enough I'm the same age and started at a similar weight. It's a long road, but 100% do able. The key for me was taking it one day at a time and remembering that what I'm doing today is going to improve me tomorrow.