Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mr.Hyde NitroX Review

I was lucky enough to be able to try ProSupps' new pwo Mr.HydeNitroX. I've had the og Mr.Hyde so I had high expectations for this pwo.

Mixability:10/10
    No clumping, no grittiness. Mixed perfectly

Taste:7.5/10
    The flavor I got try was Peachy Oh! The initial taste does taste like those peach ring candies. However it does have a slightly bitter taste as you drink more and more of it. It is pretty sweet though. Maybe I should add more water to my pwo but I'm not gonna drink 16oz of water everytime I take pwo. I also noticed my energy was high through out my workout.

Effectiveness:9/10
    Energy- This pwo has a chit ton of caffeine (420mg). At times it is way too much for me and my heart is beating out of my chest but on others it is the perfect amount. It is one of the pwos where you should take 1/2 a scoop and a full scoop on days where you feel terrible.
    Pump- I got a decent pump from it but nothing crazy. But then again I don't do high reps often.
    Focus- I didn't notice too much of a difference in terms of focus.

Overall:8.5/10
    My.Hyde NitroX is a good pwo for those who need a pwo that kicks hard. 420mg is super high so if you feel groggy this is a pwo I'd take. However for some it can be too high. The taste is also good but it isn't great. Luckily they offer a ton of flavors so you can probably find one that you'll love.
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WorldClassDBag View Post
    I was lucky enough to be able to try ProSupps' new pwo Mr.HydeNitroX. I've had the og Mr.Hyde so I had high expectations for this pwo.

Mixability:10/10
    No clumping, no grittiness. Mixed perfectly

Taste:7.5/10
    The flavor I got try was Peachy Oh! The initial taste does taste like those peach ring candies. However it does have a slightly bitter taste as you drink more and more of it. It is pretty sweet though. Maybe I should add more water to my pwo but I'm not gonna drink 16oz of water everytime I take pwo. I also noticed my energy was high through out my workout.

Effectiveness:9/10
    Energy- This pwo has a chit ton of caffeine (420mg). At times it is way too much for me and my heart is beating out of my chest but on others it is the perfect amount. It is one of the pwos where you should take 1/2 a scoop and a full scoop on days where you feel terrible.
    Pump- I got a decent pump from it but nothing crazy. But then again I don't do high reps often.
    Focus- I didn't notice too much of a difference in terms of focus.

Overall:8.5/10
    My.Hyde NitroX is a good pwo for those who need a pwo that kicks hard. 420mg is super high so if you feel groggy this is a pwo I'd take. However for some it can be too high. The taste is also good but it isn't great. Luckily they offer a ton of flavors so you can probably find one that you'll love.
    I can confirm the "half dose" recommendation....Ive been on the Prosupps train for a handful of years. ive taken previous versions of Hyde at full strength...THIS version is much more potent, even for a stim junkie such as myself. you'll get EVERY BIT as good of a workout on half or 3/4 dose as you will on a full charge, GAURANTEED!!!
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks man! 420mgs is quiet the experience lol!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc