Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 3414
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Positives/Blessings:
    Been playing less games, and enjoying LESS entertainment (tho there's a great UFC coming Saturday I'll make time for!). Started back into the weights last week. I'm, at an actual gym as of last Tuesday. Also started a skin routine researched and suggested by the Misc.

Jaymz do you have an updated flexed pic of your bi's? I'm just interested in your progress, and how long have you been at it?

Negatives/Problems:
    I am out 30K now! we bailed someone out of jail and he has skipped his court date! A group of bounty hunters who work with the sheriff offices are looking for him. just nformed, they came to my door, got my statement, were at his ex-wifes to get her statement. I don't know if I should've said that. Only because I'm not sure if they can tap my phone because I'm considered an associate of his. They have warrant to search my entire place. They didn't use it. told me i can cooperate or they will search down my entire house and if they find him or I'm hiding anything I'll go down with him. I cooperated told what I know, which I don't know where he is at, so that's that for now.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Deathstroke No recent bicep pics, been taking minimal selfies because I’m afraid of detectives now, I have a good reputation IRL and I’m getting too well known on the internet and some of it for 5h1t that isn’t even true. Thanks misc, you a$$holes! I’ll make one my avi later, I kinda miss my bicep avi now that mention it, since I gained some lbs over the winter, it will be a fatcep, not much definition right now. I’ve been lifting since maybe... my early to mid twenties and I’m 36. For some of those first years I went about lifting/fitness all wrong though. Just yesterday someone on another forum made a fake pm that was meant to look like one I sent and posted it in a matter of a few minutes and it looked real, I can only imagine what ppl have made up around here that is only shown behind closed doors, be careful man.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was just curious to see how much I need to catch up to you. I remember very vaguely some miscers ripping on your progress but IIRC they were joking around. I lifted heavy between September 2001 to 2006, had setbacks since, just getting recommitted to it is all. No supps this time though.

Used to do Mag-10, Animal Stak, 1-AD/4-ad/OXO, ISS Research Liver tabs. Not counting all the protein powders that was.

Enjoying it thus far. I cannot heavy cardio. Walking is fine though,and drink water instead of beer.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Was just curious to see how much I need to catch up to you. I remember very vaguely some miscers ripping on your progress but IIRC they were joking around. I lifted heavy between September 2001 to 2006, had setbacks since, just getting recommitted to it is all. No supps this time though.

Used to do Mag-10, Animal Stak, 1-AD/4-ad/OXO, ISS Research Liver tabs. Not counting all the protein powders that was.

Enjoying it thus far. I cannot heavy cardio. Walking is fine though,and drink water instead of beer.
    I don’t remember anyone ripping on my progress, lol. If they were, I wouldn’t have paid attention anyways, I’m the strongest I have ever been right now, not the lightest by any means but I’ll be dropping that weight like it’s going out of style this summer. You don’t really need supplements anyways bro, ideally you should be trying to get all you need from food. It’s all about body composition and what your goals are ie:Aesthetics/strength/training for a specific sport/overall wellness and health. I have found that lifting is much more efficient in terms of looking good than cardio.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Fatcep incoming, don’t rekt my ego pls. Lifting in the 8-10 rep range is the sweet spot for growth DS. You probably don’t have far to catch up to me, that’s great you are getting back into it, your girl is gonna have to deal with 2 new huge pythons soon enough, she’ll be mirin real hard man.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got hit on by a gay dude tonight. That’s a new one.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hi long time no see how have you all been
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forgot to share this from a couple weeks ago.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    hi long time no see how have you all been
    Sup Houston? What have you been up to lately? Life is busy for me at the moment, started back at work recently.
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    Forgot to share this from a couple weeks ago.

Nice man, been selling a lot of paintings? Do you do many beach ones? I think I remember you doing one or two of them before.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Haven’t sold any since I got back to the states. Not really applying myself either though. I’ve done a few seascapes.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This died?
    yolo
    tuf

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    This died?
    Not if I have anything to say about it

What's up misc? My cars are all filthy and I was meant to wash them today, but it's cold as fuk outside so I'm thinking I'll just go to a cafe and get a massive coffee, read the news and then head to the gym. What are your plans for the weekend?

twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    Only plans are going to Moms on moms day Sun.
    Are you getting her anything? I'm taking my mum out for lunch on Sunday since she keeps saying she doesn't need any gifts, but I feel I should still get her something, just have no idea what. Maybe some flowers?

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twiceasnice View Post
    Not if I have anything to say about it

What's up misc? My cars are all filthy and I was meant to wash them today, but it's cold as fuk outside so I'm thinking I'll just go to a cafe and get a massive coffee, read the news and then head to the gym. What are your plans for the weekend?
    get some coffee, hit the gym, get some mothersday stuff, do that whole thing

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    It finally warmed up here, but it is going to rain all weekend. Only plans are going to Moms on moms day Sun.
    reminded me I need to get some stuff for my mom. Prob get some nice flowers
    yolo
    tuf

Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    This died?
    Almost, I would not let that happen tho, no worries. How could I? The 10k family will always live on, members will come and go but I stay.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Almost, I would not let that happen tho, no worries. How could I? The 10k family will always live on, members will come and go but I stay.
    good man
    yolo
    tuf

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    suppppp mufokers
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Just watching UFC 224 tonight, I swear I only own a TV to game. If not for UFC and WWE, would not watch ANY TV. But I die for these fight nights!

Originally Posted by zizzfanatica View Post
    suppppp mufokers
    In case you haven't been around in ages, WB. If you haven't been away well then, sup brah.

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nursing school keeping me damn busyyyyyy how are yall
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Oh hello bby

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

nursing school keeping me damn busyyyyyy how are yall
    Good good, nice to see you again. Been trying to learn some new stuff on guitar over the winter, went to Cayo Largo, friend bought a sailboat and was getting it ready for its first voyage this year so I’m looking forward to that and I’ve started back at work recently, first day back loaded the wheelbarrow too full and the tire popped, lol.
    Last edited by JaymzJ; 05-13-2018 at 05:49 AM.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

suppppp mufokers
    Man, thought you were dead since you weren't every 3rd post in this thread

^^^ who dis

Anyway another semester done and just keep going can’t wait to graduate
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ who dis

Anyway another semester done and just keep going can’t wait to graduate

Keep at it and damn you've been gone a while
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

Sup Tommy

H I 10k. ❤️❤️❤️
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What’s up fam? Haven’t posted in this piece in a minute. Hope all the mother type wimminz had a lovely mother’s day yesterday.
    I love eggs.

riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mother's Day was nice, had a big home-made brunch. Grandma moved in at parent's house and my oldest brother is going to have a boy this upcoming November. So I'll get to be an aunt for the first time, yey.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by riley444 View Post
    Mother's Day was nice, had a big home-made brunch. Grandma moved in at parent's house and my oldest brother is going to have a boy this upcoming November. So I'll get to be an aunt for the first time, yey.
    You ready to buy new PlayStation's and xboxes lol
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

My 15 year anniversary today.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR