Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rustled a bunch of welfare recipients while i was at the bank today just LOL

Today must of been a busy day for the all banks in my community, because I do believe now is the time all the welfare recipients are getting their cheques from the government and are all eager and waiting in line at the banks to cash out their money. (its mind blowing how many people depend on social securities when there are aboriginal reserves near by)

Anyways today i decide to go to the bank at lunch hour because i ended up sleeping in today, and so when i showed up half the staff was working while the others were on lunch break. So my turn comes up and i tell the lady at the teller i needed $65k USD sent from my account to Nicaragua, and i handed her the papers with the bank info and what not. Considering this is a small town bank she wasn't expecting me to ask for such a request. knowing how important it was to do this transaction right she called over another teller and even a manager as well to assist her for she didn't know how to do it confidently enough. I appreciate her honestly and i am glad i took all the available tellers attention away form the welfare recipients.

Needless to say the transaction took almost 45 mins, and the line up at this point built up there wasn't enough space in the building and some even had to wait outside(cold and wet af right now lmao).

through out the process i could hear others behind me ask other staff walking by when there turn was and they said they couldn't help them and would just walk away and go no contact lol

as my transaction finished i made sure to have a small amount of friendly conversation to tell them how much i appreciate their work, by the time i was done all the government leeches just looked so mad at me cause i made them wait almost an hour longer than they needed to, and some even had to stand out side in the wet cold lol.

Last edited by ashin1; 10-20-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***

EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol
    Didn’t read a single word
    Ack...Ack

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    Lol
    Didn’t read a single word
    thats okay

I already had my satisfaction, i'm just sharing it for the lulz

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh damn!

Spoiler!
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why were your parents transferring money to Nicaragua

Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    Why were your parents transferring money to Nicaragua
    don't know what you are talking about

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    don't know what you are talking about
    You said you went to the bank to transfer money. I realize you said your account, but having access to your parents account, or them depositing money into your account doesn't make it your money.

So why were you sending their money to Nicaragua

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trying to keep up with Testifier ayy? You're well on your way. B+ just needs to be more condensed and maybe add a tom cruise gif

You said you went to the bank to transfer money. I realize you said your account, but having access to your parents account, or them depositing money into your account doesn't make it your money.

So why were you sending their money to Nicaragua
    cope any harder srs?

i made a thread earlier about my newest and biggest investment but got no response because people thought it were a troll thread.

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Trying to keep up with Testifier ayy? You're well on your way. B+ just needs to be more condensed and maybe add a tom cruise gif
    can't have a good life without these 2 things:

1. Money
    2. Lulz

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats funny OP because today must of been a busy day for the all banks in my community, because I do believe now is the time all the welfare recipients are getting their cheques from the government and are all eager and waiting in line at the banks to cash out their money. (its mind blowing how many people depend on social securities when there are aboriginal reserves near by)

Anyways today i decide to go to the bank at lunch hour because i ended up sleeping in today, and so when i showed up half the staff was working while the others were on lunch break. So my turn comes up and i tell the lady at the teller i needed $65k USD sent from my account to Nicaragua, and i handed her the papers with the bank info and what not. Considering this is a small town bank she wasn't expecting me to ask for such a request. knowing how important it was to do this transaction right she called over another teller and even a manager as well to assist her for she didn't know how to do it confidently enough. I appreciate her honestly and i am glad i took all the available tellers attention away form the welfare recipients.

Needless to say the transaction took almost 45 mins, and the line up at this point built up there wasn't enough space in the building and some even had to wait outside(cold and wet af right now lmao).

through out the process i could hear others behind me ask other staff walking by when there turn was and they said they couldn't help them and would just walk away and go no contact lol

as my transaction finished i made sure to have a small amount of friendly conversation to tell them how much i appreciate their work, by the time i was done all the government leeches just looked so mad at me cause i made them wait almost an hour longer than they needed to, and some even had to stand out side in the wet cold lol.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today must of been a busy day for the all banks in my community, because I do believe now is the time all the welfare recipients are getting their cheques from the government and are all eager and waiting in line at the banks to cash out their money. (its mind blowing how many people depend on social securities when there are aboriginal reserves near by)

Lol @ you thinking 65k is some grand sum of money.

There are levels to this game, my man.

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    jeez buddy guy. banks and fiat are useless. 45min transaction? 65k? come back when its in cryptocurrency thx.
    disclaimer: nothing i post should be taken seriously. if you happen to be offended then i've done my job and im laughing at u

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cope any harder srs?

i made a thread earlier about my newest and biggest investment but got no response because people thought it were a troll thread.
    It's not that we think you're lying it's just that no one cares. You're a smug little ******* that no one here likes. The fact that you don't seem to understand that is kind of lulzy.

Good luck with your jungle hut though
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats okay

I already had my satisfaction, i'm just sharing it for the lulz
    You're sharing a wall of text that nobody is going to read. Uh, thanks I guess.

Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    oh damn!

Spoiler!
    i guess no lulz for you then, fine by me

Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xtrah View Post

this.

Illuminati™

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    It's not that we think you're lying it's just that no one cares. You're a smug little ******* that no one here likes. The fact that you don't seem to understand that is kind of lulzy.

Good luck with your jungle hut though
    cope much?

i don't even suck mod dink or high reppers dinks like you do and im still getting rep in most threads that i make(not that i care but thought you should know)

have a nice day

Originally Posted by xtrah View Post

Originally Posted by Illuminatty View Post
    this.

wasn't trying to brag about number(i know its small in the grand scheme, but i had to give you an idea as to why it took that long to get it sorted through)

most tellers don't take that long on simple deposits and withdrawals but you already know this im sure

OP trolling from the comfort of his trailer house.

Living the dream

OP trolling from the comfort of his trailer house.

Living the dream
    hey if that helps you sleep better at night more power to you

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cope much?

i don't even suck mod dink or high reppers dinks like you do and im still getting rep in most threads that i make(not that i care but thought you should know)

have a nice day
    Huh. I must miss all the ashin threads where the replies aren't just people trashing you. My bad.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000) Hammersia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ........ and some even had to wait outside(cold and wet af right now lmao).

Well it will soon be cold and icy in the Arctic circle in your doublewide. Then cold and wet again next summer. What a life lol.
    Lifetime Natty

Veteran Warrior of the Iron Game

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Huh. I must miss all the ashin threads where the replies aren't just people trashing you. My bad.
    aw did i rustle some jimmies?

you treating the misc like high school now, aren't you like 31?

17k posts?
    join date 2015?

lmao get a life

Originally Posted by Hammersia View Post
    Well it will soon be cold and icy in the Arctic circle in your doublewide. Then cold and wet again next summer. What a life lol.
    thats okay, I now own ocean front property, where its surf weather year round so i guess ill use that to cope.
    Last edited by ashin1; 10-20-2017 at 01:50 PM.

LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lame negged

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm confused here

you're like testifier's little brother that no one likes
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs
    -op ran errands and transferred money to his parents bank account
    -purposefully holds up the line like the piece of sh*t he is blocking others from getting money they need to eat

negged u fukkin *******
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    poverty roll bread. dempster's level...

Originally Posted by LaoHu7 View Post
    lame negged
    i gotchu

Originally Posted by MantissToboggan View Post
    i'm confused here

you're like testifier's little brother that no one likes
    can't win them all <3

Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    cliffs
    -op ran errands and transferred money to his parents bank account
    -purposefully holds up the line like the piece of sh*t he is blocking others from getting money they need to eat

negged u fukkin *******
    not like their time is even that pressing not like they have jobs they need to get too. smh

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What most plebs don't know is one you have a certain amount of money in a bank you are considered a 'priority customer' and are treated with certain privileges beyond the average account holder.

Obviously in the grand scheme of things 65K is not a lot of money. But having 65K liquid isn't exactly common and you'll certainly be regarded with a higher level of respect.