leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Most powerful supplement in 2017

Hello muscle-mates , I am only 21 years old so I wouldn't like to mess with my endocrine system and always stay as healthy as I can now and in the long run.

Firstly the most important thing , diet!
    I use a 3500 calories intake per day using mainly carbohydrates , fruits , minor vegetables as I hate them but they have to be there.... And 400-600 grams meat per day without counting other protein sources so I think that its already plenty.

I have been working since 5 years old , I was swimming-playing water polo and now its almost the start of my 6th year in the gym , so I have worked a lot BUT gains aren't like they used to be even if I up my calories intake I start to gain fat in a insufficient way.

I hit the gym 4 times per week as more than that kills my recovery and I just run just a little in the other 1-2 days so I can keep my fat in control , sadly as older as I get the easier to put some fat.

Supplements that I already used :

Mass gainers : when I was very skinny and didn't have a good diet plan

Whey protein: I didn't really liked it

Protein blends : like Syntha-6 edge that I am using right now and I will keep using it , I believe this is the best blend-source of protein without being too weak or putting fat like mass gainers , this is just the sweet spot for me.

Creatine : Ehhhh , I can get huge pumps with or without creatine , didn't really feel the extra power , maybe it made my pumps last a little longer , it could be placebo but surely nothing special for me.

Beta-alanine : Great respond , great product , I felt the extra endurance in my sets + aerobic and I will keep using it.

Ecdysterone : Well first time worked like charm but I increased my intake calories as well , second time that I didn't up my diet calories it was no there , so I assume that this product doesn't work at all or it works only if you increase your daily intake.

Most of the supplements haven't a good research and doesn't work at all...

I have in mind these 2 sup's :

1) Arachidonic acid but its very , very , very costly! around 100 euros for 1 month!?

2) Triazole , I read some great reviews but isn't a test booster? I mean now my test value should be at the peak!

Any other good suggestions?
    Last edited by nics1246; 10-15-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ara would be a great option and there is cheap ways to get it. X gels is very cost effective by sns or maybe try PA like soy letchin granules.

Thrust by magnum has gotten great reviews
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/thrust.html
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arachadonic acid is the strongest non steroidal supplement I can think of.. I have used both, triazole is great for aggression, but wont really produce a lot of gainz in mass.

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leonman44 View Post

first time worked like charm but I increased my intake calories as well , second time that I didn't up my diet calories it was no there

Increase your caloric intake once again, that works like a charm as you've seen. There's no such thing as "powerful" non-steroidal supplement. All supplements "work" like a charm when your diet and workout are on point. Funny, isn't it?
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leonman44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    Arachadonic acid is the strongest non steroidal supplement I can think of.. I have used both, triazole is great for aggression, but wont really produce a lot of gainz in mass.
    Thank you both of you guys!
    Still Arachidonic acid is very expensive to get in Greece , in local stores x-factor advanced is the only available and very costly as I said. In bodybuilding.com the only available supplement that contains this ingrediment and is cheaper than x-factor + sns softgels is Animal Test from universal. That will be about 90 dollars for 42 days is it worth it?

Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    Increase your caloric intake once again, that works like a charm as you've seen. There's no such thing as "powerful" non-steroidal supplement. All supplements "work" like a charm when your diet and workout are on point. Funny, isn't it?
    Sorry , I didn't post all the informations as i should. Back then I was about 76 kilos at my summer season after cut down but before that I was already about 80 kilos , using an increased calorie intake I could get back at 81 even leaner than before within a month! But after that I had no further improvement.

The second time I tried it I was almost 82kilos but nothing can help me break this limit. I did up my diet some months after ecdy and I could get up to 82.5 but sadly it was fat. It's like my body refuses to go further at least at this point that I am now.

For that reason I believe that it wasn't ecdy, I think that it was easy to get up there because I had been before.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Food.

Supplement? Powdered food such as protein powder. Speaking of, I think you have a bit of a skewed perspective regarding protein powders RE: whey, blend, etc

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Food.

Supplement? Powdered food such as protein powder. Speaking of, I think you have a bit of a skewed perspective regarding protein powders RE: whey, blend, etc
    Well , the first thing before i give my money to supps is to correct my diet according to my goal , but as I said I get minor improvement for the time I spend , this year was both my best according to my diet , I even ended to eat 1lb of potatoes in both of my big meals last winter + the worst in terms of gaining mass.

So you might be actually right, am I waiting more than supps can truly give me?

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is your strength numbers going up on the compound lifts? If so, continue to do what you're doing.
    The general consensus for experienced lifters is a small caloric surplus, in order to limit unnecessary fat gain.

Food will always be the vital supplement for gains.
    However, if you ever need a kick before the gym, caffeine works great.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ooooh glad to see some ArA mentions here

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Betaine anhydrous TMG
    Nitrates - Creatine nitrate, arginine nitrate etc.

Solid studies and not too expensive.

edit add Citrulline to the list.
    Last edited by DASBUNKER; 10-15-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No major breakthroughs have been made for some time.

At 21 you don't need a test boost unless you have abnormally low levels.

Arachidonic acid is an anti-inflammatory...so speedier recovery times and a few extra reps, sure. Worth the price? No. I'd argue that turmeric and some R-ALA would produce very similar results.

Ecdysterone....meh. The research is lacking.

Nutrex Amino Charger+Hydration might be worth a look.

If you want faster recovery times, i'd throw some creative in there. Make sure ur getting ample EAAs. And maybe look to the Yates training program for a little bit rather than throwing your hopes onto a supplement.

Originally Posted by leonman44 View Post
    Hello muscle-mates , I am only 21 years old so I wouldn't like to mess with my endocrine system and always stay as healthy as I can now and in the long run.

Firstly the most important thing , diet!
    I use a 3500 calories intake per day using mainly carbohydrates , fruits , minor vegetables as I hate them but they have to be there.... And 400-600 grams meat per day without counting other protein sources so I think that its already plenty.

I have been working since 5 years old , I was swimming-playing water polo and now its almost the start of my 6th year in the gym , so I have worked a lot BUT gains aren't like they used to be even if I up my calories intake I start to gain fat in a insufficient way.

I hit the gym 4 times per week as more than that kills my recovery and I just run just a little in the other 1-2 days so I can keep my fat in control , sadly as older as I get the easier to put some fat.

Supplements that I already used :

Mass gainers : when I was very skinny and didn't have a good diet plan

Whey protein: I didn't really liked it

Protein blends : like Syntha-6 edge that I am using right now and I will keep using it , I believe this is the best blend-source of protein without being too weak or putting fat like mass gainers , this is just the sweet spot for me.

Creatine : Ehhhh , I can get huge pumps with or without creatine , didn't really feel the extra power , maybe it made my pumps last a little longer , it could be placebo but surely nothing special for me.

Beta-alanine : Great respond , great product , I felt the extra endurance in my sets + aerobic and I will keep using it.

Ecdysterone : Well first time worked like charm but I increased my intake calories as well , second time that I didn't up my diet calories it was no there , so I assume that this product doesn't work at all or it works only if you increase your daily intake.

Most of the supplements haven't a good research and doesn't work at all...

I have in mind these 2 sup's :

1) Arachidonic acid but its very , very , very costly! around 100 euros for 1 month!?

2) Triazole , I read some great reviews but isn't a test booster? I mean now my test value should be at the peak!

Last edited by Icex999; 10-15-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ArA, HMB-FA (Clear muscle), and Phosphamuscle are the top 3 in my mind.

Any of these or all of these combined stacked with a calorie increase will yield good results.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely, go with Ergonine. It covers all your basics, plus other good stuff.. BTW, creatine has nothing to do with pumps. Creatine is a must, but it usually doesn't make you feel any different, but the gains will be there, as dozens of science articles show.
    If Ergonine is too expensive for you, buy creatine in bulk which is quite cheap. Obviously, Ergonine has much more than creatine.
    "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him" (John 1:18)

Current stack (Bulking):
    OL Tr1umph
    OL Re1gn
    OL Ep1logue
    MT Clear Muscle
    Evomuse Gut Health
    ZMA
    PES Select

Smile

Ok guys , thank you all for your help!

I just ordered the basics:

1) Syntha-6 edge
    2) Creatine from ON powder , seems like that the scoup's size was reduced to 3 grams , i think that is better to keep the original 5gr....
    3) Beta-alanine powder 4gr per day

Also found some amazing multivitamins + some citrulline that never used before and completely forgot i had them.

I think that all this supps are more than enough but its a pity that i couldn't find some Ara within a logical price tag....

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ara is fantastic but yeah not cheap
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0