Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thigoonar View Post
    Coz ur boys are no good @ football lol. Your team would get destroyed by a 2nd tier English club side!

Americans only do great at stuff that involves running in a straight line or lifting weights! A sport like football (not to be confused with handegg) requires SKILL. Americans just don't have it!
    Let it be known that im only continuing to respond to this thread due to antagonizing posts such as this one.

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So much *******s coping. Just accept the fact that we need to revamp the soccer system in USA to be considered a top sports nation.

Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol how does a country of 300 million not able to field a team that can beat random tiny islands? Pathetic, America might never be good at soccer.

Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    All you people saying "who cares about soccer this is 'murica" are a bunch of morons.
    The World Cup is the biggest sporting event on the planet. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.
    The USA not even qualifying is fcking pathetic.
    American's don't care though, do you honestly think anyone in America is losing sleep over this like a different soccer loving country would?

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Twerk4it View Post

American's don't care though, do you honestly think anyone in America is losing sleep over this like a different soccer loving country would?
    Its been said a million times over in this thread. Im sure we have plenty of athletes that have the potential to excel at futbol but they all choose baseball basketball and football instead because that is where the money is at in America sports.

Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Its been said a million times over in this thread. Im sure we have plenty of athletes that have the potential to excel at futbol but they all choose baseball basketball and football instead because that is where the money is at in America sports.
    True, our soccer team is made up of guys who weren't good enough to play anything else.

thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let it be known that im only continuing to respond to this thread because I really care about America being losers! I've posted a long essay in this thread because I care so much.
    Fixed.
    Still looking for a crew... crew

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169710413

HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who cares about soccer lol the us is still the undisputed superbowl champions lololol

hope i did that right
    *no crew* crew

J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well you guys clearly dont get how much we dont care so im trying to word it in simpler terms
    I'm guessing you don't realise how obvious it is how much you do care?

This thread is 9 pages long because of pure, american rustled jim-jams. Otherwise it would've died at 2 pages max.

anonymous

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    TIL jogging around on a big field for a couple hours is hard and takes skill

Your description of football is simply retarded though. It would be like saying a chess match lasts 40 seconds because that's all the time the pieces are actually in motion.
    Yeah thats all that is, jogging LOL..

just like Football, all you have to do is throw or catch a ball. Anyone can do it.
    *4 crew*

sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being from Ukraine, I have followed futbol for a long time. I did stop for about 7 years when I came to US but that’s because 14 years ago it was hard to find matches on TV. Now more channels and streaming services like FuboTV make it super easy. They include channels that cover all major European leagues, champions league, World Cup qualifiers etc. Regardless, I think ever since I came to states I’ve seen maybe 2 MLS games and even then I didn’t really pay attention to them as they are pretty boring. The atmosphere and the passion from the players is just not the same as it is in Europe. I do follow la liga and champions leagues closely and there are a lot of very good matches that occur on weekly basis. Can’t say the same for football. I’ve even been to few chargers game when they were still in San Diego and sure it’s fun to go to a stadium and be in that atmosphere but the game itself is boring to me. Way too much downtime and breaks. I watched Super Bowl last 4 years or so as well but mostly because someone was doing a party. Most people at the party usually hang out on the backyard, drink and socialize while the game is on and go in for halftime show to watch commercials and whoever is performing. Then when game starts people go back to drinking and hanging out not paying much attention to the game. I’ve noticed this over the last 3-4 Super Bowl parties I’ve been to. Now if you go back to let’s say Champions League Final, mostly everyone except girls is glued to TV for each half, and goes outside during the 15 min break. This is just what I have observed over the last few years. I’m not saying one is better the other, but that each sport will have its base fans and bandwagon fans. After Super Bowl out of 20 people that were “watching” the game maybe 2 will go on to watch other NFL games. At least this is how it is in my circles, maybe for American circles it’s different.

And as far as USA team goes, I don’t really care much for it. My home country didn’t qualify so when I’m gonna be watching World Cup I’ll just be expecting to see top level futball from various teams.
    Last edited by sdshakal; 10-12-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    Follow your dreams, or spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

*Real Madrid Crew*
    *BMW Crew*
    *KTM Crew*
    *European Crew*

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL @ the American coping strategy in this thread! Football is one of the fastest growing sports in America! And I'm not referring to handegg! Accept it, you're just inept @ the sport which requires the greatest level of skill! Too clumsy!
    This.

Cant' believe the amount of coping in misc since the WC loss, hahaha

I am a proud American and embrace our footy overlords. Can't believe we got eliminated by panafukkinma's ghost goal.

Im spreading football like virus in dc and virginia. It will take over within next decade.

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They can excell at futbol but chose baseball!? Lmao
    You cannot be serious with this post. Sure there are freaks of athleticism that could play a few sports, but dont be rediculous. Its not a money thing either, they were just good at that certain sport.

LOL @ the American coping strategy in this thread! Football is one of the fastest growing sports in America! And I'm not referring to handegg! Accept it, you're just inept @ the sport which requires the greatest level of skill! Too clumsy!
    Fastest growing how? Participation? Yeah people play it as children then they move on to real sports, or they make weekend warrior dad clubs and play it on weekends, other than that what ways is it “fastest growing” cause it’s certainly not taking the big 4 over in viewership any time soon.

Just lol at arguing against the fact Americans don’t care about soccer when you know that’s the truth.

Do me a favor and list the sports Americans care about watching the most in order please, I want to see how low you can honestly put soccer while cause convincing yourself America cares.

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fastest growing how? Participation? Yeah people play it as children then they move on to real sports, or they make weekend warrior dad clubs and play it on weekends, other than that what ways is it “fastest growing” cause it’s certainly not taking the big 4 over in viewership any time soon.

Just lol at arguing against the fact Americans don’t care about soccer when you know that’s the truth.

Do me a favor and list the sports Americans care about watching the most in order please, I want to see how low you can honestly put soccer while cause convincing yourself America cares.
    Soccer viewer numbers increase while other sports decrease.

Source: google various finals of each sport vs previous years in US.

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)

Quick wiki search shows soccer as 3rdfav sport, above hockey. Also its almost on par with viewership as hockey and basketball. Also more people participate than football. Just a wiki search. Im sure more can be found, youre a smart dude.

Originally Posted by mandarino View Post
    Quick wiki search shows soccer as 3rdfav sport, above hockey. Also its almost on par with viewership as hockey and basketball. Also more people participate than football. Just a wiki search. Im sure more can be found, youre a smart dude.
    You can’t be speaking about MLS, if you’re talking about international than that’s obviously due to the immigrants. Your average American natives do not care about soccer nearly as much as they do basketball or baseball and just lol if you think they do.

Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dasser View Post
    it's funny how most of the world cares deeply about the world cup and doesn't give a chit about the olympics other than for some entertainment but the US is the complete opposite
    2 things. People get to see many different sports we never see televised. and 2nd it feels good to see the USA dominating most of the them. that's why people care slightly about the Olympics here.

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Americans dont care about soccer haha!"

9 pages of Americans spending their time to tell everyone how much they don't care.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    "Americans dont care about soccer haha!"

9 pages of Foreigners spending their time to tell everyone how much they want Americans to care.
    Fixed

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coz ur boys are no good @ football lol. Your team would get destroyed by a 2nd tier English club side!

Americans only do great at stuff that involves running in a straight line or lifting weights! A sport like football (not to be confused with handegg) requires SKILL. Americans just don't have it!

If soccer players are so skilled how come they miss that big ass net all the time?

How come on corner kicks they routinely sail over everybody and out of bounds.

How come they routinely miss passes to wide open teammates by yards?

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fixed
    There you are again, spending your time in a soccer thread.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mandarino View Post
    Jesus of course there's more participation in soccer than football in America.

Very very few people have the athletic ability and the viciousness and courage it takes to play football.

That's why football players are the elite. There's very few people that can do it.

Just like in the military there's very few people that can do special operations.

If you were to give a military comparison soccer players are the guys in accounting and finance and football players are Delta Force.

I mean everyone has their place and we all need finance.

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    If soccer players are so skilled how come they miss that big ass net all the time?

How come on corner kicks they routinely sail over everybody and out of bounds.

How come they routinely miss passes to wide open teammates by yards?
    Damn to think soccer is so easy. You could have made millions playing it instead of being a bitter 47 year old on the misc talking about your relationships.

Damn to think soccer is so easy. You could have made millions playing it instead of being a bitter 47 year old on the misc talking about your relationships.
    Oh I struck a nerve because it's true.

They don't even scare the net 75% of the time they shoot. Come close maybe 5% of the time and score 1%.

Face it it's a chorus line of *******s.

One two three kick.

One two three kick!

Oh I struck a nerve because it's true.

They don't even scare the net 75% of the time they shoot. Come close maybe 5% of the time and score 1%.

Face it it's a chorus line of *******s.

One two three kick.

One two three kick!
    That is all it takes. This is brilliant insight.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a pure blooded american redneck I will vouch that soccer is an extremely difficult sport to play well. Just go out and try to play pick up with a bunch of Mexicans. They'll clown your ass hard.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Many different variables, but the very best boxer in the world misses most of his punches. Soccer is a highly competitive sport with a huge talent pool and a lot of competitors.

Playing a highly outmatched team in high school, it can be easy for a relatively talentless team to score a lot of goals. When competition is high in soccer, it generally isn't.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

There you are again, spending your time in a soccer thread.
    This thread is about the USA, Americans wouldn’t be here if it were just about soccer.

You see these 13 and 14 year old children?

They are tougher and have more guts than the Premier League Champions.

I'd say it's a safe bet that if they flew over there walked into Wembley Stadium they would beat the schit out of the PL Champs and walk off and have sex with their women before flying back to North Carolina.