Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have we figured out whether that dude is a miscer or not?

I reckon a redditor?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    funny how some women act.

the other day on instagram i saw this "fitness" attention sloot (weighs around 160), stocky build, getting upset about people in public giving her dirty looks, and making comments about her size. then she starts going on about how she never judges people.... meanwhile i am thinking you stupid kunt, every 2nd week she is posting images belittling men who send her messages on instagram and plenty of fish. she is only on PoF for attention and to get an ego boost going by her posts, but making fun of those guys is OK, right?

so fk these stupid women in general.
    Some women act terribly. Right now I'm dealing with the fallout of a being enmeshed with a straight up abusive narcissist flake/compulsive liar who has a pathological denial of cancelling (this actually is currently escalated to a situation involving raising tens of thousands of euro, which was planned/committed to long before I realised the extent of the pathology) that my boss (omg also a woman!) stepped in to support me, let me know I have the support of others, and stop me from leaving.

In this story though, in this thread, the dude is the flake, the liar, the narcissistic sociopath. No two ways about it. Just because women can be terrible to men doesn't mean it's okay to be terrible to women. Being terrible to people sucks/
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So trying to get with the heaviest, worst looking woman is considered a fun time in the UK?
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy sounds like a total piece of chit. I didn't see anything in that story that indicated she deserved any of that.
    READ THIS: You know how your Visa gift cards usually end up with $0.63 left on them, so then you carry them around for months before you eventually just throw them away? Well, Tarck's here to tell you that most charities have a PayPal link on their website where you can quickly donate that balance (even if you don't have a PayPal account). It only takes a moment and it beats literally throwing money away. Thanks for your time; we now return to your regularly scheduled cuckold and FA threads.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Some women act terribly. Right now I'm dealing with the fallout of a being enmeshed with a straight up abusive narcissist flake/compulsive liar who has a pathological denial of cancelling (this actually is currently escalated to a situation involving raising tens of thousands of euro, which was planned/committed to long before I realised the extent of the pathology) that my boss (omg also a woman!) stepped in to support me, let me know I have the support of others, and stop me from leaving.

In this story though, in this thread, the dude is the flake, the liar, the narcissistic sociopath. No two ways about it. Just because women can be terrible to men doesn't mean it's okay to be terrible to women. Being terrible to people sucks/
    Exactly.

I don't neg very often, but this thread seems the perfect place to throw a few to people who have exposed themselves as chitty, stupid, or both, once I'm off rc.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Exactly.

I don't neg very often, but this thread seems the perfect place to throw a few to people who have exposed themselves as chitty, stupid, or both, once I'm off rc.
    Lmfao ohhhh your gonna turn people's green squares red as that's the only way you feel you get one over on us....... ****in pathetic lol

No one gives a chit about reps or negs

getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am dutch the guy in question did an interview where he claims it's al a setup the messages are fake he did meet her in spain but says i did not have sex with her and she lies about all of it also he cries that he his sister and his parents are being threatened
    Elaine, bald men, with no job, and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women
    -George Costanza

LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didn't read all the posts here but its good to see their are actually some balanced people here.

Pulling her on the night for whatever reason, pull a pig whatever is one thing, I've never personally played that game but whatever, she gets laid, he gets laid, everyone's happy, But texting her repeatedly, inviting her to Barcelona and even texting her before her flight to confirm then just leaving her at the airport is bang out of order.

And then he makes it worse by telling her its pull a pig and she can basically go **** herself, that's just bang out of order.

Hopefully one day this guy will regret what he has done, It doesn't matter if she is unattractive or a fat or whatever he should still have treated her with a basic level of human decency and respect, even if their are women who are absolute kunts and don't treat us with that same respect.

You should always try and leave people better than you found them, and to be honest this is a prime example of why some women are damaged, have trust and other issues, because in the past men have treated them like this or some variant of this.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Lmfao ohhhh your gonna turn people's green squares red as that's the only way you feel you get one over on us....... ****in pathetic lol

No one gives a chit about reps or negs
    Wasn't even particularly referring to you, considering you think people should only date within their league and according to the misc for manlets that's virtually no one I figure life has already taken care of you and that's probably why you hold such dumbassed opinions in the first place.

As for other people, yeah to state the obvious negging on here is all anyone can do. What do you want me to do meet up with them and fight them 1v1 lmao

Flossing and drippin jmoneyjumpman's Avatar
    jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's a Daniel OP, not even close to a Chad
    "A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits." - Napoleon Hill

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Zyzz

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta love how people are defending this imbecile yet if the girl wanted help in person you probably would show her the right way to train and chit.

Two-faced fake hypocrites online, gotta love it.

No excuse for this.

LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) LondonAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do you want me to do meet up with them and fight them 1v1 lmao
    Come at me bby

We can do a Rios and you can punch me in an ally, ill laugh at you, you'll get mad, then ill go all Leoslayer on you, and we'll have makeup sexxxxxxx in the ally...

But only if your sexy like Melis or Kenzie.

Originally Posted by LondonAlpha View Post
    Come at me bby

We can do a Rios and you can punch me in an ally, ill laugh at you, you'll get mad, then ill go all Leoslayer on you, and we'll have makeup sexxxxxxx in the ally...

But only if your sexy like Melis or Kenzie.
    How about we message daily for a few months first then you fly out here

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Unbelievably cruel, her being overweight is no excuse for pulling a "prank" like this. I hope some super model does the same thing to him after reading this story
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't feel any sympathy for her, she's prob got a squad of betas that cater to her every whim and would still smash Chad if he gave her a 2nd chance
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty psychotic behavior. Legit scumbag.

edit: Lol at the guys defending this. If this story was the other way around they would be on suicide watch.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

How about we message daily for a few months first then you fly out here
    I'm not really one for putting that much effort it, I guess if you message me the Iceman verified nudes, I might be able to reply a couple of times and ease you in gently, while dropping hints of how much i'll make you cum and how much you'll be exhausted and unable to move after* but after that you better book that flight over to the UK baby, then when we are finished 1v1, you can tell melis your in the UK, and hook your new favorite man up with a FFM threesome.

Spoiler!

I'm not really one for putting that much effort it, I guess if you message me the Iceman verified nudes, I might be able to reply a couple of times and ease you in gently, while dropping hints of how much i'll make you cum and how much you'll be exhausted and unable to move after* but after that you better book that flight over to the UK baby, then when we are finished 1v1, you can tell melis your in the UK, and hook your new favorite man up with a FFM threesome.

Spoiler!
    I can accept less messaging but you'll definitely have to come here. I'll meet you at the airport.

Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twerk4it is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Pretty psychotic behavior. Legit scumbag.

edit: Lol at the guys defending this. If this story was the other way around they would be on suicide watch.
    I was just thinking if this happened to a guy he’d want to kill himself.

Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murk Mags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why put any effort into doing something like this? Isn't there something more productive this d-bag could be doing with his time? What a horrible thing to do to somebody.
    Experience is the hardest teacher you will ever have in your life. Experience likes to give the test before the lesson.

Shall Not be infringed...
    How many god given and personal freedoms are you willing to forfeit to feel "secure"?

RN here, PM any health questions. Also, if you need somebody to talk to in a time of need, send a PM! Always willing to help others.

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A Chad wouldn't have the time to pull off this prank srs

I can accept less messaging but you'll definitely have to come here. I'll meet you at the airport.
    Fine, PM me the American Airlines ticket but only because you sent me the Iceman verified nudes of you and the other female miscer and promised to put on a show for me.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not really one to critique a dudes looks but...is that woman really out of his league? I am not gay so don't know if he'd be considered a real stud or hot.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Fine, PM me the American Airlines ticket but only because you sent me the Iceman verified nudes of you and the other female miscer and promised to put on a show for me.
    This catfish is already turning into too much hassle, no idea how the guy in the article could be bothered going through with this

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wasn't even particularly referring to you, considering you think people should only date within their league and according to the misc for manlets that's virtually no one I figure life has already taken care of you and that's probably why you hold such dumbassed opinions in the first place.

As for other people, yeah to state the obvious negging on here is all anyone can do. What do you want me to do meet up with them and fight them 1v1 lmao
    May I inspect your angus?

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I'm not really one to critique a dudes looks but...is that woman really out of his league? I am not gay so don't know if he'd be considered a real stud or hot.
    He's not hot at all. To be fair, I doubt anyone who was particularly good looking would bother doing this.

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys fly me to where she lives, I'll make things right - for her.

ps: that guy is a dick head
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

He's hot at all. To be fair, I doubt anyone who was particularly good looking would bother doing this.
    I don't get it then. Is he at least too good looking for HER though?

Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post
    Guys fly me to where she lives, I'll make things right - for her.
    Done but I want a BJ after no homo because cookie is being frigid.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I don't get it then. Is he at least too good looking for HER though?
    Maybe a little, but I would put them within the realm of each other.

Obviously his personality drops him way into the negatives though, so the above is based on looks only lol