Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are there really people in here acting like he didn't know what he was doing? I'm reading through the comments and I can't believe it.....

The fukc?

He absolutely deserved to be canned for that. Who the fukc does that? Even if he isn't racist, he opened the door, stepped in the doorway and told them, "Push me".

He went full Simple Jack.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Stannis Swolebrathian L0rdHumongous's Avatar
    L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sad thing is every black firefighter in Detroit is being call thin-skinned and snowflake, when you know in reality 99% of them don't give a chit.

crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100) crazymodo is not very well liked. (-100)
    At least he thought ahead and brang something he knows theyd like. Just a bunch off sooks . Donuts what are they cops?

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by L0rdHumongous View Post
    Sad thing is every black firefighter in Detroit is being call thin-skinned and snowflake, when you know in reality 99% of them don't give a chit.
    all it takes is for one person to be offended and complain in the work place

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Are there really people in here acting like he didn't know what he was doing? I'm reading through the comments and I can't believe it.....

The fukc?

He absolutely deserved to be canned for that. Who the fukc does that? Even if he isn't racist, he opened the door, stepped in the doorway and told them, "Push me".

You don't like watermelon?

RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuckusFury has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some black people are such snowflakes. Say thanks. Eat the goddamn watermelon. If he says anything racist, then kick his ass. Da fuk is this ****? People getting fired for gifting fruits?

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I mean, if it's the only thing there, I guess I'll eat it. But you're not about to see me go into the store like, "Yeeeeeeeeeah baby......where that 'melon at????"
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The fukc?

Doesn't matter. Plausible deniability.

I brought a delicious fruit in.. you insinuating that I'm racist based on your own racial insecurities??? That's wacist in itself!
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean, if it's the only thing there, I guess I'll eat it. But you're not about to see me go into the store like, "Yeeeeeeeeeah baby......where that 'melon at????"
    I have similar feelings about watermelon tbh. Still, if someone got told it was a tradition to bring some food in to share and they brought watermelon because it's a pretty good sharing food, I certainly wouldn't be complaining. Would have a piece if I felt like it. He followed the directive so meh.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He didn't do any real harm or create any victims.

But play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wonder how big of a deal this would be if he came gifting bananas, potassium is srs

It's already a K element....
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post

I brought a delicious fruit in.. you insinuating that I'm racist based on your own racial insecurities??? That's wacist in itself!
    Reread what I said. I never said he WAS racist, I simply said he knew what he was doing. And then he puts a bow on top of it? In my 36 years on this planet, even if we're doing a goddamned pot luck, I ain't never, and I do mean, NEVER, seen a bow placed on fruit. Or even a dish for that matter.

Mufukca, this ain't no goddamn gift.....fukc is wrong with you?

He walked right past the kiwi, the oranges, mango, grapes, hell....even the plums. And he purchases this? Roh-kay. Fruit salad, fine. Your own fruit basket, cool. Hell, even homemade fruit smoothies chilled in mason jars for the crew......but a watermelon with a bow on it. Full blown Simple Jack.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post

Plausible deniability does not magically excuse you from bad judgment
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Reread what I said. I never said he WAS racist, I simply said he knew what he was doing. And then he puts a bow on top of it? In my 36 years on this planet, even if we're doing a goddamned pot luck, I ain't never, and I do mean, NEVER, seen a bow placed on fruit. Or even a dish for that matter.

He walked right past the kiwi, the oranges, mango, grapes, hell....even the plums. And he purchases this? Roh-kay. Fruit salad, fine. Your own fruit basket, cool. Hell, even homemade fruit smoothies chilled in mason jars for the crew......but a watermelon with a bow on it. Full blown Simple Jack.
    The bow thing I found a bit weird for sure. I assume he just thought it was funny, unless there's something that could possibly be racist about a pink bow that I don't know about.

If there is that could change my mind.

Did he even know they were black before he turned up with the watermelon? Not that it should really matter

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Chill dawg chit!

I know we can speculate what he was doing was cheeky.. I'm saying with plausible deniability however - it is still very hard to prove it.

Therefore shouldn't be fired, LAWFULLY. That's all I'm gettin at cuh. Unless his dumbass admitted it.

I'd go to court or something, srs.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have heard the stereotypes that black people love watermelon

I just had no idea that it was such a sore subject that him bringing a watermelon would be construed as him definitely trying to be offensive or making a joke or anything like that.

Now if he had walked in with a watermelon and said "I brought this because I know you people like this stuff..."

Fascinating stuff

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    If I get hired somewhere that's 90% Asian and I bring sushi on day 1, you'd better believe I'm being racist as fuk.
    bruh you can be as racist as you want if you're bringing in that sushi. you can pull the corner of your eyes to look chinese and yell south park quotes at me while i eat your city sushi i'd still be happy as ****
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The bow thing I found a bit weird for sure. I assume he just thought it was funny, unless there's something that could possibly be racist about a pink bow that I don't know about.

If there is that could change my mind.

Did he even know they were black before he turned up with the watermelon? Not that it should really matter
    are you playing dumb/trolling on purpose?

I'm honestly not trying to be rude to you in this instance

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thank goodness he didn't bring bananas...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ed-mississippi

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Laughed so hard.

Edit yiam...the "Roh-kay?" Did it
    Last edited by Girlgoneweird; 10-07-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    are you playing dumb/trolling on purpose?

I'm honestly not trying to be rude to you in this instance
    No, there is two genuine questions in that post.

Though I think I know the answer to the first one but I'm asking in case there's something I don't know I don't know, and with the second question the answer is pretty much implied in the article.

If he was there to introduce himself with the food that day then how was he supposed to know they were black? Which points towards him just thinking watermelon would be nice to share. Unless you're supposed to have discussions on what race people are before meeting them.

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
    thank goodness he didn't bring bananas...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ed-mississippi

Gotta quit reading this in public...ded
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    Gotta quit reading this in public...ded
    That's gotta be satire, right?

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    the world is going to hell in a handcart

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The fukc?

I don't think he deserved to be fired over it, but the people trying to act like they don't know what racism is are either trolling or living in the twilight zone, and I guess that's what the majority of us "nay sayers" are pointing out.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't think he should have been fired but he definitely deserves a reprimand and to spend some hours in sensitivity training. He most certainly should have known better.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The fukc?

How hungry did you get reading the story? Be honest

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look at all the ppl saying “Wtf I love watermelon”. This is coming from the Misc where when they want to joke about black ppl they bring up chicken, kool-aid, and watermelon. And it gets brought up not as praise or good things but to make fun of them. Why would you when you start a new job go in acting like you’ve known the guys for years. Acting like bringing watermelon to a bunch of blacks with a bow on it would garner you points with the guys. I started a job last month, for the first 2-3 weeks I was chill af. Now that I’m comfortable with ppl and they know me we chit talk all day.

This was prob their faces when they saw his present.

NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whichiscool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To this day I still don't understand the racism behind watermelon.

Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    his is coming from the Misc where when they want to joke about black ppl they bring up chicken, kool-aid, and watermelon. And it gets brought up not as praise or good things but to make fun of them.