Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    vinhumanvinhumanvinhuman vinhuman's Avatar
    vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jimmyjabbar View Post
    I feel like you guys are just trolling. 'How far are we going to take this? Will we ban fruits from the workplace?" LMAO. I mean, he was obviously trying to make a racial joke of some kind, at a firehouse he just got hired to. And some dudes trying to turn this into how white dudes are discriminated against, lol. Ya'll are just as bad as SJW's, honestly.
    I'm from the area originally, worked in Detroit, etc. I don't think you can really assume he was making a racial joke. It's just too preposterous for me to believe.. Guy gets a new job as a firefighter and brings a watermelon with the intent of insulting/making fun of his future coworkers. That would be so absurd I can't imagine it being true. He might be guilty of lacking some social awareness.

If he brought a bunch of fried chicken, would he have gotten fired? It has the same connotations.. but I think most men universally think fried chicken is delicious (myself included) and wouldn't be surprised if everybody just ate it.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CaseyJamess View Post
    Disgraceful; he probably thought that they'd love him if he brought watermelon!

I'm half Irish, if someone brought me some potatoes I wouldn't cry about it, I'd find it hilarious tbh. 2017, smh......
    Is there a history of hundreds of years of slavery and racial discrimination that is experienced every day in 2017 for Irish in the UK? If so then your above statement relates.
    Originally Posted by CASHMEINSIDE View Post
    Typical victim mentality lmao. We love watermelon, but not if it's given to us by a white man as a symbol of his superiority and a reminder of centuries of oppression and racial discrimination.!
    Fixed.

Take this as your opportunity to "get a clue" and learn from his mistake.
    Originally Posted by CASHMEINSIDE View Post
    It's a stereotype because it's damn true... (a disproportionately large amount of) blacks do love watermelon. Why is it offensive when somebody brings a food that they KNOW people will actually like and eat? Wtf? If anything it's courteous. Oh, most of you guys like ____? I'll bring that instead of something you guys are less likely to eat/enjoy.
    See above and learn.
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    So what offends white people? A saltine? Can't bring in crackers and cheese I guess. Riddle me that again *******s

Edit: just end thread before I keep telling you
    White people didn't experience centuries as slaves; they also don't experience racism in the U.S. THERE IS NO EQUIVALENT.
    Originally Posted by vinhuman View Post
    I'm from the area originally, worked in Detroit, etc. I don't think you can really assume he was making a racial joke. It's just too preposterous for me to believe.. Guy gets a new job as a firefighter and brings a watermelon with the intent of insulting/making fun of his future coworkers. That would be so absurd I can't imagine it being true. He might be guilty of lacking some social awareness.

If he brought a bunch of fried chicken, would he have gotten fired? It has the same connotations.. but I think most men universally think fried chicken is delicious (myself included) and wouldn't be surprised if everybody just ate it.
    Then can you imagine his monumental lack of sensitivity? The key words here is new hire, something most of us would expect any rational individual to precede with caution in any job, even without any racial diversity.
    Last edited by KRANE; 10-08-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AmIGoodNuff View Post
    Please stop trying to justify racist jokes. Just because u have 1 black friend that doesnt care does not make it less offensive.

No, you're not understanding what I said. I mean I refuse to be friends with people that are politically correct special snowflakes.
    If I were to read that story to a friend and they got all pissed about me laughing and started calling me racist that would be the end of that.

Like I said though, I am not friends with people like that. My friends have joked about how bad white women age and I laugh with them. Anyways it's not just about harmless jokes either.

Most white people feel they have to walk on eggshells to the point where if someone asks "which girl are you talking about?" They will say the tall one, the one with the long hair, the one in the pink shirt before they say the black girl it's like everyone is scared to even mention race ..let alone joke about our differences.

Joking between friends is totally different than what he did though. No one knows a strangers motives or beliefs.

This country is fukking retarded
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Blue eyed aphrodisiac

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Is there a history of hundreds of years of slavery and racial discrimination that is experienced every day in 2017 for Irish in the UK? If so then your above statement relates.Fixed.

Take this as your opportunity to "get a clue" and learn from his mistake.
    See above and learn.White people didn't experience centuries as slaves; they also don't experience racism in the U.S. THERE IS NO EQUIVALENT.Then can you imagine his monumental lack of sensitivity? The key words here is new hire, something most of us would expect any rational individual to precede with caution in any job, even without any racial diversity.
    just lol at you if you think people liking watermelon (A joke mainly perpetuated by black people, as far as i know) has anything to do with slavery.

Go help yourself
    MISC Strength Crew

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    Why isn't it racist to have a 90% black fire Dept, surely some Asians, Hispanics or Anglo Saxons applied??? Riddle me that batman
    Not in a location where you have close to 90% black population, no
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dirtybiscuit View Post

Lmao
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    No, you're not understanding what I said. I mean I refuse to be friends with people that are politically correct special snowflakes.
    If I were to read that story to a friend and they got all pissed about me laughing and started calling me racist that would be the end of that.

Like I said though, I am not friends with people like that. My friends have joked about how bad white women age and I laugh with them. Anyways it's not just about harmless jokes either.
    Who gets to define harmless?

Most white people feel they have to walk on eggshells to the point where if someone asks "which girl are you talking about?" They will say the tall one, the one with the long hair, the one in the pink shirt before they say the black girl it's like everyone is scared to even mention race ..let alone joke about our differences.

Joking between friends is totally different than what he did though. No one knows a strangers motives or beliefs.

This country is fukking retarded
    I think you should give the minority population a little more credit than that. Most of us can determine when you're honestly referring to just a cigar.
    Originally Posted by Jhalf View Post
    just lol at you if you think people liking watermelon (A joke mainly perpetuated by black people, as far as i know) has anything to do with slavery.

Go help yourself
    This is an opportunity to LISTEN and leave smarter than when you came in. This topic isn't about liking watermelon.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Not in a location where you have close to 90% black population, no

Shouldn't they actively seeking out People from other races to come work there? You know, so they can make it more diverse?!
    I'm sure next you're going to tell me hardly any people of other races applied to work there
    Just lol

Where is the affirmative action for these white, Asian, and Hispanic firefighters?
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is an opportunity to LISTEN and leave smarter than when you came in. This topic isn't about liking watermelon.
    I can say the same thing to you. Everyone in the world that isn't you arent the only people that have the opportunity to learn. Would he have gotten fired if he was black? How do you feel about what he did?

Edit: also, i hardly think that reading the 12th page of a thread on the misc about a fireman who may or may not have made a racist joke, is any opportunity to learn. We way too deep now
    MISC Strength Crew

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who gets to define harmless?I think you should give the minority population a little more credit than that. Most of us can determine when you're honestly referring to just a cigar.This is an opportunity to LISTEN and leave smarter than when you came in. This topic isn't about liking watermelon.
    Is this also an opportunity for you to learn and listen? Oh wait you don't want no whitesplainin. Have fun never getting through to a single white person with testicular fortitude.

Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    Shouldn't they actively seeking out People from other races to come work there? You know, so they can make it more diverse?!
    I'm sure next you're going to tell me hardly any people of other races applied to work there
    Just lol

Where is the affirmative action for these white, Asian, and Hispanic firefighters?
    Look around your house. Next, go outside and look around. Now list the part of the system you see that are not of the majority culture. I'm betting you'll find your above statement has very little true validity.
    I can say the same thing to you. Everyone in the world that isn't you arent the only people that have the opportunity to learn. Would he have gotten fired if he was black? How do you feel about what he did?
    Already answered. And seeing that I was born, raised, educated and living in the majority system, what is it you think I have to learn that I don't already know? I'm all ears.

Edit: also, i hardly think that reading the 12th page of a thread on the misc about a fireman who may or may not have made a racist joke, is any opportunity to learn. We way too deep now
    Actually the lesson here is pretty superficial. You're just refusing to hear it.
    🎥

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT a bunch of closet racist come out the woodwork trying to play victim to justify their racism, i love it
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol either it was a racist joke or the man is mentally retarded.

Who the fuk brings a watermelon to the first day of work? Seriously, when is the last time you took a watermelon with a pink bow on it to work to share with your lovely coworkers? Why not bring some fukin donuts like a normal human being?

Now factor in him being in detroit and knowing full well 3/4 of the firehouse is going to be black people. Come on now guys, I'm tired of SJW bullchit as much as the rest of the US, but this is just ridiculous.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You Americans are crazy as fuk.
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

Already answered. And seeing that I was born, raised, educated and living in the majority system, what is it you think I have to learn that I don't already know? I'm all ears.
    I just repeated your words, don't want to make any assumption about you
    MISC Strength Crew

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it tradition to bring food on your first day?

Was this a foolish oversight? Clearly

Was it malicious racism? I dunno. Perhaps the vibe in the room with the actual people involved would explain things.

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    lol either it was a racist joke or the man is mentally retarded.

Who the fuk brings a watermelon to the first day of work? Seriously, when is the last time you took a watermelon with a pink bow on it to work to share with your lovely coworkers? Why not bring some fukin donuts like a normal human being?

Now factor in him being in detroit and knowing full well 3/4 of the firehouse is going to be black people. Come on now guys, I'm tired of SJW bullchit as much as the rest of the US, but this is just ridiculous.
    Not saying it is right at all, but have you ever worked with vets?
    MISC Strength Crew

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CroForce View Post
    You Americans are crazy as fuk.
    I think this pretty much cliffs the whole situation and thread actually

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He should open up a discrimination lawsuit against that department, srs
    AP7 crew

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not saying it is right at all, but have you ever worked with vets?
    Yea we do tons of projects with both the federal VA and the state VA here in CA. Never seen any of them eat watermelon.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ban watermelons.
    Baltimore Orioles - Baltimore Ravens - Maryland Terrapins

First time I walked into my first contractor job, the lead test engineer asked me if I sucked dick lol
    MISC Strength Crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First time I walked into my first contractor job, the lead test engineer asked me if I sucked dick lol
    might be that man bun bro

lol in his defense you are pretty well known here for being a cawk zukin *******. Maybe the man has a finely tuned gheydar and wanted some action?
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PunyFella View Post
    Ban watermelons.
    Surprised it took 12 pages for someone to say this.
    Always 4.

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    lol in his defense you are pretty well known here for being a cawk zukin *******. Maybe the man has a finely tuned gheydar and wanted some action?
    I'm just saying, I'm surprised firefighters got offended. Someone else said it, but i wonder how much **** is said when no one is listening
    MISC Strength Crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctify View Post
    Surprised it took 12 pages for someone to say this.
    im on that 50 post per page master race brb 8 pages

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at this thread

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    black people like watermelon so you bring it for them and you are racist?

you better not bring white people any beer srs