swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dymatize Rebranded AminoPro Caffeine Free

I received AminoPro as part of a Dymatize promotion and it's my new favorite amino supplement....and I've used a lot!

AminoPro comes with or without caffeine. I chose the Orange flavor mainly because it did not contain caffeine. The Orange flavor is really delicious and very refreshing. I especially like that Dymatize left the dyes out of it .... a very big plus in my book.

I tried mixing it in a shaker cup, with a spoon, and sometimes just shook it up in a water bottle. It always mixed very easily with no floater bits and no need to keep shaking it up during my workouts. Stirred up beautifully and never separated. The addition of electrolytes is a nice plus as I felt it kept me hydrated during my workouts.

AminoPro tastes really clean and smooth and is enjoyable to drink with no aftertaste at all. I will definitely order AminoPro in the future.

Thanks Swuuu and everyone at Dymatize! I really appreciate the opportunity to give AminoPro a try!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants