Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ramy looks good but he doesn't have that back thickness that phil has. I have bonac in first
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asscout View Post
    Phil's gut is disgusting.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phil has pretty much consistently gotten worse and worse. It's really sad that he deserves the majority of his wins and probably today too. I wish they would just dethrone him to mix it up and inject some life in to all the competitors. It's almost like they all have accepted 2nd and beyond.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What have I gotten myself into.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Phil is a bit off, but still better than everyone else . Super full though. Started getting crazy pumped by end of prejudging

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Phil is a bit off, but still better than everyone else . Super full though. Started getting crazy pumped by end of prejudging
    I don't see anywhere where Phil beats Ramy. also has a noticeable shoulder imbalance now.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ramy has improved but not buying into his hype train nearly as much as others.

For me one of the biggest strikes against him is his lower body conditioning. Hamstrings aren't shredded at all comparatively and quads don't have any feathering.

Also the flow of his physique is just kinda weird in general.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Ramy has improved but not buying into his hype train nearly as much as others.

For me one of the biggest strikes against him is his lower body conditioning. Hamstrings aren't shredded at all comparatively and quads don't have any feathering.

Also the flow of his physique is just kinda weird in general.
    no feathering on Phil either, and Ramy has more detail in his legs in the side shots than Phil

GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    I don't see anywhere where Phil beats Ramy. also has a noticeable shoulder imbalance now.
    Phil beats Ramy in hamstrings, arms, shoulders, chest, back, forearms, calves.

Ramy beats phil in quads, glutes and abs.

If Bonac was 3 inches taller we would have a battle. Bonac looks the best.

Lets see tonight, Phil always does better the second night.

AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaTangoBeta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GymMeathead View Post
    Phil has that 3d look that sets him apart.
    I'm a bit perplexed by this.

How does Phil have a 3D effect and the other's don't?

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTangoBeta View Post

look at the bdb between ramy and phil on this page. look at the shadows cast on their back. you can see that phil has a much thicker "3d" back. sure not as wide but it's thicker comparatively.
    MS, Computer Science

GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTangoBeta View Post

Everything pops when you look at him. Its harder to see in pictures. Watch the live stream tonight and you will understand what I'm saying.

Ramy has the mass but hes much flatter compared to Phil.

If Ramy had the conditioning that Ronnie brought it would be game over. I think thats what the "hype" is every year with Ramy. Ramy made great improvements but to uncrown the champ its not enough.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    look at the bdb between ramy and phil on this page. look at the shadows cast on their back. you can see that phil has a much thicker "3d" back. sure not as wide but it's thicker comparatively.
    I agree with you, however, one must be careful when looking at the shadow casts. Someone leaning more than the other can give you the impression that they're thicker.

In Phil's case, he actually is thicker though, despite the leaning.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I agree with you, however, one must be careful when looking at the shadow casts. Someone leaning more than the other can give you the impression that they're thicker.

In Phil's case, he actually is thicker though, despite the leaning.
    agreed. I was just using the specific picture as an example to see the thickness. A better way to determine it is with a video to see the lighting dynamically
    MS, Computer Science

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you watch the live stream? Or are you judging from pictures only?

If you did see the live stream you would see that Phil beat Ramy in most of the shots. Phil will be taking first. Phils gut is off but the rest of him is in point. I had Phil winning both the back shots. Not only was Phils back more conditioned he also had much better hamstrings. As for the front the gut of Phils really stood out but I still had him winning Front double bicep against Ramy, but he lost front double to Bonac. Front lat I think he won even though I'm not a big fan of how he does that pose. He lost ab thigh. Side chest is one of Phils strongest pose and he won.

Overall Phil won most poses. Ramy won 1 and Bonac won 1 but its not enough to beat him. Phil also gets better the next day so we will see him pull away tonight.

I wouldnt be surprised if Bonac beats Ramy. Bonacs condition reminds me of Ronnie back in the day.

Its going to be:

Phil
    Ramy
    Bonac
    If judges wanted, they can gift Phill a win over primer Ronnie in 2003 or 1998 or 99. But the question is, is he better and deserve it ?
    And i always said video talks. And if you not see i posted video there.
    And by what standart Phill beat Ramy in this poses ????
    No way Phill beat Ramy in FLS or FDB.
    Ramy has better proportion and width, and is bigger everywhere, and not have gut, even when he is so much bigger then Phill and make him looks like a child next to him.

Let just see it:
    Look at the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYHg0Z3fsyc
    I give all front poses to Ramy and even side one. In ST Phill belly is disgusting. And Ramy SC is insane and i give it to him, cause he has better legs in side then Phill, and his Chest and Arms are great too. And Phill gut shown even there.
    He should be penalized. Everyone should be for this.
    Lets go pose by pose:

Gut ruin just all. Zero abs, you have to be mad to want such guy as Olympia champion.

O dear, you give FLS to Philly, ahahahhahahahahahahaha How so, because of what? Phill lat have zero width. Ramy destroying him. And he is so much bigger and wider.

And in the back, Ramy close the gap by much. Phill may have better details, but he lack width, where Ramy destroys him. And hes Arms/Shoulder from the back are a lot, a lot better.

Jesus ....

Tell me how this is balanced body? Just 2 arms, that overpowering the rest of the body and Chest with great thickness with zero width. And Phill left arm is a lot bigger then the right one ...

If we going to condition it`s got to be Bonac, if we going to mass - Ramy, if going to complete package, definitely Ramy.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some picture from live video:

Ramy is so much bigger and wider.
    And Ramy now easily beat Phill in SC. Better everywhere, without gut ... And Ramy legs from the side are insane. Also Ramy already have better Arms then Phill and beat him in there too, especially from the back. They are detailed and yet larger.
    Let`s have a bit fun of Phill:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNoJrgXiVc
    And to be fair i have zero problem if they decide to give it to Bonac. Atleast he will deserve it. Hes condition was the best out of there and was not lacking anything and of course not have bubble gut.
    Last edited by lordlosh; 09-16-2017 at 01:29 PM.

anonymous
    Did you watch the live stream? Or are you judging from pictures only?

If you did see the live stream you would see that Phil beat Ramy in most of the shots. Phil will be taking first. Phils gut is off but the rest of him is in point. I had Phil winning both the back shots. Not only was Phils back more conditioned he also had much better hamstrings. As for the front the gut of Phils really stood out but I still had him winning Front double bicep against Ramy, but he lost front double to Bonac. Front lat I think he won even though I'm not a big fan of how he does that pose. He lost ab thigh. Side chest is one of Phils strongest pose and he won.

Overall Phil won most poses. Ramy won 1 and Bonac won 1 but its not enough to beat him. Phil also gets better the next day so we will see him pull away tonight.

I wouldnt be surprised if Bonac beats Ramy. Bonacs condition reminds me of Ronnie back in the day.

Its going to be:

Phil
    Ramy
    Bonac
    hdgfhgf
    Last edited by Derek11596; 02-02-2021 at 06:04 PM.

To be honest I'm not a Phil fan and I'm not a Ramy fan either. I just call it how I see it. I see the mass from Ramy and the hype but I dont think he lived up to the hype. His condition could be better. To uncrown Mr Olympia you must clearly beat him, it cant be this close. Ramy had an injury on his hamstring and they make his legs look bad from behind giving Phil the back shots. And everyone says Mr Olympia is won from the back.

Now Phils gut, thats another topic. It looks terrible, no denying that. He needs to control it a lot more.

We will find out the real results tonight.

I posted this before and pretty much agree with everything Dave says. Watch this:

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Am I so out of touch/old that I don't think Phil's gut is that bad? Yeah, it looks bad, and is clearly the worst of the top three, but when I hear "gut" I think of the mass monster guts that were around as recently as like 5-7 years ago. Phil's gut ain't **** compared to those.

The first Mr. Olympia I watched was in 2006 and if they brought those guts today, holy ****, people would be losing their ****.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    people still care about this

And why you should beat someone, that is yet not the Champion? Cause if i recall it corectly, Mr. Olympia 2017 so far is a free prize. It`s not given to anyone.
    I`m sorry but this you clearly must be better it`s just a bu*****.
    If you are better, no matter by 1 inch or 10 inch, you are better and that is.
    And Ramy is not only just bigger. He is a lot wider as well, and hes condition is good enough to challenge for the title.
    And if we look only at Condition, Phill should not win again. Bonac should. So Philly fans here can`t even give an argument if he won. This 3d bu*** is for kids. This is complete nonsenses.
    And sorry but, he should control it better is not enough. Mr Olympia champion atleast should have visible abs. Phill so far have just 1 barely visible abs in most of his poses. I`m sorry, but this is beyond nonsenses if they gift him the win again.
    Same as it happen in 2014, where Kai was looking crazy good there, bigger, wider and probably even better conditioned then Phill and with zero gut problem.
    Kai should have won it there, and this year if they decide to give it to a small guy with best condition, then that should be Bonac. If they decide to give it to the guy with decent condition and who outmass 2016 Champion by more then 60 pounds and it`s a lot wider and other BB looks like child to him, then Okay.
    But Phill choice will make the BB even more dead.
    It`s time to move from Phill. And the result will be more happy fans and more interest to the sport.
    And Phill have other problems, hes arms overpowering his body i put pictures that clearly show that, and he is very narrow.
    So Ramy or Bonac, that is the right choice.
    warbird00, no it`s bad. If it was on Ramy, would not look so bad, because Ramy is huge and it`s mass monster. While Phill is not a big guy. He is small and narrow.
    And of course it`s a lot harder to carry thickness on wide guy, then on a narrow body type. If your wider, you need more muscle.

To be honest I'm not a Phil fan and I'm not a Ramy fan either. I just call it how I see it. I see the mass from Ramy and the hype but I dont think he lived up to the hype. His condition could be better. To uncrown Mr Olympia you must clearly beat him, it cant be this close. Ramy had an injury on his hamstring and they make his legs look bad from behind giving Phil the back shots. And everyone says Mr Olympia is won from the back.

Now Phils gut, thats another topic. It looks terrible, no denying that. He needs to control it a lot more.

We will find out the real results tonight.

I posted this before and pretty much agree with everything Dave says. Watch this:

if they don't address the gut then w/e.
    edit: not a single mention of the gut i think

as i've been saying since 2012, i don't watch for placings. I watch for comparisons and to enjoy the physiques. I don't enjoys phils physique this year because of the gut being such an insane distraction this year but i'm really glad they did thorough comparisons instead of just sending him back after a single fdb
    Last edited by bartosh; 09-16-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    MS, Computer Science

This is the reason I made this topic. I wanted a debate on Mr Olympia. And everyone makes great points. In the end its the judges call and not ours buts it good to hear people backing up Phil and Ramy.

If you watched the video I posted, Dave and Chris say something is off with Ramy and Phil will win. And I agree with them. Phils muscles pop out more and Ramy looks flatter. When they stand next to eachother you can clearly see Phil beating him. Besides the gut and glutes. Phils muscles are more conditioned and hes thicker.

Now if Bonac was taller he would be the champion no doubt. He reminds me of a smaller Ronnie with his conditioning. His height is his downfall.

If you compare Phils gut to Ronnie and Jay it really is nothing. But compared to the old Phil its huge. Phil use to have great abs.

Tonight we will see what the judges pick. And I can almost guarantee you 100% that Phil is taking this title.

As for 2nd I think Bonac has a chance to steal it from Ramy, it all depends how they look.

I see Dex as a solid 4th.

I see Roelly, Curry, Nathan, Rhoden being 5th 6th 7th and 8th but not in that order. Anyone of them can pass the other, lets see how they look tonight.

Cedric was way off, was hoping he was going to make top 6 but doesnt look good for him.

Thats my prediction and personal opinion. I like Kai but all the Olympias he went against Phil I thought Phil won. Phils thickness and popping muscles make his competitors look flat.

This is the reason I made this topic. I wanted a debate on Mr Olympia. And everyone makes great points. In the end its the judges call and not ours buts it good to hear people backing up Phil and Ramy.

If you watched the video I posted, Dave and Chris say something is off with Ramy and Phil will win. And I agree with them. Phils muscles pop out more and Ramy looks flatter. When they stand next to eachother you can clearly see Phil beating him. Besides the gut and glutes. Phils muscles are more conditioned and hes thicker.

Now if Bonac was taller he would be the champion no doubt. He reminds me of a smaller Ronnie with his conditioning. His height is his downfall.

If you compare Phils gut to Ronnie and Jay it really is nothing. But compared to the old Phil its huge. Phil use to have great abs.

Tonight we will see what the judges pick. And I can almost guarantee you 100% that Phil is taking this title.

As for 2nd I think Bonac has a chance to steal it from Ramy, it all depends how they look.

I see Dex as a solid 4th.

I see Roelly, Curry, Nathan, Rhoden being 5th 6th 7th and 8th but not in that order. Anyone of them can pass the other, lets see how they look tonight.

Cedric was way off, was hoping he was going to make top 6 but doesnt look good for him.

Thats my prediction and personal opinion. I like Kai but all the Olympias he went against Phil I thought Phil won. Phils thickness and popping muscles make his competitors look flat.
    agreed with something off about ramy though. ahmad has the same thing that's "off". It's an overall lack of deep separation and it's likely a genetic issue that won't ever be fixed regardless of conditioning
    MS, Computer Science

agreed with something off about ramy though. ahmad has the same thing that's "off". It's an overall lack of deep separation and it's likely a genetic issue that won't ever be fixed regardless of conditioning
    Exactly. Good way of explaining it. Phil would have to be off for Ramy to take it.

Flex is in similar situation as Phil but Flex has a much bigger lead. Flex, Ahmad, and Jose will be top 3 in that order.

In that video Dave never said anything about Phils gut, and they should have addressed it. Its getting out of control from previous years. I hear he has a hernia, but either way they should have called him out.

This is why they call him the gift, his genetics were meant for bodybuilding. Not a fan of him winning, but I'm not going to say someone else will beat him if I dont think they will.

Exactly. Good way of explaining it. Phil would have to be off for Ramy to take it.

Flex is in similar situation as Phil but Flex has a much bigger lead. Flex, Ahmad, and Jose will be top 3 in that order.

In that video Dave never said anything about Phils gut, and they should have addressed it. Its getting out of control from previous years. I hear he has a hernia, but either way they should have called him out.

This is why they call him the gift, his genetics were meant for bodybuilding. Not a fan of him winning, but I'm not going to say someone else will beat him if I dont think they will.
    to be fair, all of their genetics are made for bodybuilding. that's why they're all the best of the best of the best. phil is just the best of the best of the best

but i guess then it's just an argument what "genetics made for bodybuilding" are
    MS, Computer Science

to be fair, all of their genetics are made for bodybuilding. that's why they're all the best of the best of the best. phil is just the best of the best of the best

but i guess then it's just an argument what "genetics made for bodybuilding" are
    Very true. You cant be on that Olympia stage without great genetics.

Flex Wheeler had one of the best genetics in bodybuilding. It was great seeing him back on stage. Even if he didnt place good, it was a good way to say goodbye.

I saw Bumstead winning classic, but wasnt dissapointed with him 2nd.

Very true. You cant be on that Olympia stage without great genetics.

Flex Wheeler had one of the best genetics in bodybuilding. It was great seeing him back on stage. Even if he didnt place good, it was a good way to say goodbye.

I saw Bumstead winning classic, but wasnt dissapointed with him 2nd.
    I had bumstead winning but reconsidered once I look at his back some more. he's the best from the front by leagues but I don't really like his shape in the bdb.

flex looks similar to darrem charles in the sense that charles should retire as well haha. very...stringy look now that they're both past their prime
    MS, Computer Science

looks like phil's wife called out luimarco for photoshopping the pics of phil's stomach (he didn't)

phil disabled his insta comments
    phil's wife made her profile private

just lol
    MS, Computer Science

looks like phil's wife called out luimarco for photoshopping the pics of phil's stomach (he didn't)

phil disabled his insta comments
    phil's wife made her profile private

just lol
    Lol! I just watched that video with Lui. Those pictures are not photoshopped, they are exactly what I saw on the live stream.

Lui says his bubble gut was out of control but besides that all of his body parts were better than anyone elses, and he will not be punished for his bubble gut. Maybe everyone thinks Ramy looks better because Phils physique doesnt flow good with his bubble gut bonanza. But he is right by saying Phil is superior to the others if you dont look at his stomach.

If anyone else wants to see what I'm talking about go to 8:10 in the video below: