Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    My problem is Phil would not have been robbed to lose to someone else. They need to take the opportunity to give someone else the win and mix up bodybuilding. They are relying on these old timer comebacks to hype it up (Levrone, then Flex). They so badly need a reset in that division and they just don't care.
    So pretty much your saying you would rather let a close 2nd place take the title just to mix up bodybuilding?!?! That makes no sense. Lets see Ramy work for this title, if he can make good improvements again like he did this year then he will earn it next year. I dont like the idea of giving someone else a title for change or to make bodybuilding more interesting. They need to beat the champ and earn the title of Mr Olympia.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GymMeathead View Post
    So pretty much your saying you would rather let a close 2nd place take the title just to mix up bodybuilding?!?! That makes no sense. Lets see Ramy work for this title, if he can make good improvements again like he did this year then he will earn it next year. I dont like the idea of giving someone else a title for change or to make bodybuilding more interesting. They need to beat the champ and earn the title of Mr Olympia.
    I don't think Phil is making the improvements everywhere else to make up for his nasty ass stomach. They ignore it completely and it's really too bad that he is rewarded for looking like that. I am disappointed how bad the entire lineup showed up but **** at this point do people really care if the current 1st place winner wasn't obliterated to be dethroned? I think people would have been just as happy (happier) had Ramy came out with the win and the conversation would have been explaining how Ramy won. People will try their best always to conform their opinion around what is right. Meaning, if judges say Phil won, they will try their best to justify it and speak highly of his positives and as little about the negatives and they would have done the same if Ramy had been given the win. They just brush over his disgusting stomach but the whole physique from the front ties in to the mid section, Phil has great condition and muscle pop but **** he looks so god damn messy from the front.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Bonac over Ramy in the first round....

Absolutely clueless judges.
    Not at all. He didn't even have straight 2nds. Everyone who was at the O said Bonac was the best showing of prejudging. and you could clearly tell from the webcast bonac looked insane. not sure where you are missing this.

Ramy is big but that's about it. Conditioning was very lack luster and his quads barely looked separated

GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    I don't think Phil is making the improvements everywhere else to make up for his nasty ass stomach. They ignore it completely and it's really too bad that he is rewarded for looking like that. I am disappointed how bad the entire lineup showed up but **** at this point do people really care if the current 1st place winner wasn't obliterated to be dethroned? I think people would have been just as happy (happier) had Ramy came out with the win and the conversation would have been explaining how Ramy won. People will try their best always to conform their opinion around what is right. Meaning, if judges say Phil won, they will try their best to justify it and speak highly of his positives and as little about the negatives and they would have done the same if Ramy had been given the win. They just brush over his disgusting stomach but the whole physique from the front ties in to the mid section, Phil has great condition and muscle pop but **** he looks so god damn messy from the front.
    I agree 100% with what you said. I do agree that most people would be happier to see Ramy win. And I dont think this year was Phils best year. I also dont like how he let his midsection go like that. I just feel that even with his gut he still slightly beats Ramy. Ramy has the width and size over him, but Phil has the condition, seperation, and thickness. If Ramy can get a little more conditioned and a little thicker its game over for Phil.

In this video they talk about Phil gut and how he should have controlled it, but everyone agrees Phil still won it. Ramys trainer comes on the interview and says Ramy was at 90% and next year Ramy will take the title.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty much agreed. Phil was a bit off, mostly the stomach bloat. He tightened up for finals and also still had great separation and fine details that Ramy just doesn't have. I also felt Bonac pushed Ramy a bit as well.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Pretty much agreed. Phil was a bit off, mostly the stomach bloat. He tightened up for finals and also still had great separation and fine details that Ramy just doesn't have. I also felt Bonac pushed Ramy a bit as well.
    By the score cards Bonac beat Ramy on the first day. I had Bonac second but he faded on the second day and Ramy looked better, which gave Ramy a solid 2nd. Bonac really looked amazing this year, I was impressed.

If Curry can continue to make improvements and Dex and Rhoden come in like they did this year, I see Curry taking 4th.

Roelly and Nathan had fair placings.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Am I the only one who fully agrees with all the placings? Seems like everyone fell where I thought they would

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    Am I the only one who fully agrees with all the placings? Seems like everyone fell where I thought they would
    Same here

My thoughts on the show...

Not the best show Ive ever seen but entertaining seeing a competitive top 3

phil - he was off this year but still had good condition, and the balance of detail and thickness to win the show despite the midsection
    ramy - thought he was better last yr tbh, just wasn't conditioned enough and the lack of detail in the back poses cost him
    bonac - just wow, huge improvements. Amazing muscle bellies, thickness and condition. Too bad his flow takes a knock because of his structure
    dexter - a bit off from his peak, I don't think he really added size like he said he did ("a bber lying about his improvements?" "I hate him now")
    rhoden - yeah... that midsection is a huge setback, he should take a step back to his approach
    roelly - same old roelly, huge, missed his conditioning
    Nathan - never saw this guy coming, prejudging I didn't think much but in the finals I can def see his potential
    curry - looks like hes finally making improvements
    josh - like the guy and has great size but he just doesn't have the muscle bellies for the top spots
    cedric - looks like a repeat of last yrs showing

I can honestly say I liked this O more than the last 3

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    Other than thinking curry deserved higher, it's about right. I wouldn't be upset if bonac beat ramy but it makes sense.

It's kind of confusing why judges punish one competitor for their frame but not another (phil and bonac both have insane muscularity on a suboptimal frame but only one of them beat ramy). phil doesn't flow well in more poses than in previous years due to his frame+gut. bonac doesn't flow well either in certain poses due to his frame

agreed with fanofdasport that this O was enjoyable. Lots of commentators (chris aceto especially) are saying that this is the weakest lineup in years but I strongly disagree with that. Sure dex and rhoden are worse but an improved bonac/curry/deasha make up for it
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    Same here

My thoughts on the show...

Not the best show Ive ever seen but entertaining seeing a competitive top 3

phil - he was off this year but still had good condition, and the balance of detail and thickness to win the show despite the midsection
    ramy - thought he was better last yr tbh, just wasn't conditioned enough and the lack of detail in the back poses cost him
    bonac - just wow, huge improvements. Amazing muscle bellies, thickness and condition. Too bad his flow takes a knock because of his structure
    dexter - a bit off from his peak, I don't think he really added size like he said he did ("a bber lying about his improvements?" "I hate him now")
    rhoden - yeah... that midsection is a huge setback, he should take a step back to his approach
    roelly - same old roelly, huge, missed his conditioning
    Nathan - never saw this guy coming, prejudging I didn't think much but in the finals I can def see his potential
    curry - looks like hes finally making improvements
    josh - like the guy and has great size but he just doesn't have the muscle bellies for the top spots
    cedric - looks like a repeat of last yrs showing

I can honestly say I liked this O more than the last 3
    Well said.

I agree with all the placings as well.

This was one of the most entertaining Mr Olympia in awhile. I really enjoyed the commentary, the quality of the stream, and the competition. Ramy, Bonac, Curry, and Nathan brought their A game. Roelly was looking massive and probably was holding the most muscle out of all the competitors. Even though Roelly doesnt come in conditioned, he is one of my favorites.

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think Brandon getting 8th was the placing I disagreed with most. To me he was clearly better than Rhoden and Dexter, should have been top 5. He was one of the most conditioned guys on stage, had bigger legs than Dex with a tighter smaller waist and his back was terrific as are his arms.
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roelly looked unreal.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by POTA View Post
    Roelly looked unreal.

He is always so freakin HUGE "thats what she said".. ..Its his conditioning I think that holds him back. His lower back isnt really that bad like some think. I just want him bone dry and peeled.."thats what she said"..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Roelly looked insane and I hope he can place higher next year.

As for Phil my prediction for next year is thay Ramy could take this. If Phil looks like what he did this year and Ramy makes more improvements, than we have our new champion.

I'd like to see Curry best Rhoden and Dex next year. He looked great this year.

I would actually like to see Bonac take second next year, whether he beats Phil or Ramy. He looked incredible this year.

I want everyone to check out this video. I agree 100% with everything he said. Its short and he gives his reaction to this year and prediction for next.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow we're really not seeing the same thing, i think he looks terrible

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    This guy should have won it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPK8opn-a-o
    Condition should not be only criteria BB is judges. And if so, Bonac should have won. Ramy has a lot more size and width, and no s*** gut like Phill. Ramy was the clear winner to me and this is the second Philly title that has been given to him by a gift.

We really arent seeing the samething. But thats whats great about bodybuilding. Just like in the classic I saw Chris winning but Breon won. And I wasnt dissapointed. Just like I wouldnt have been dissapointed if Ramy won it.

Ramy looked amazing. Probably his best package to date. They show side by side pictures of Ramy to last year and he was smaller but more conditioned. So its tough to choose which Ramy is going to beat Phil, but this year seemed to be the closest.

Forget Phils gut, try to erase it from the picture, if your looking at who has the best size and conditioning Phil wins it. If were looking at condition only than Bonac wins it. And if were looking at size its obviously Ramy.

Look closesly at the back lat spread. Phil has a lot more definition in his back, and he has striations in his hamstrings. Ramy had an injury in his hamstring and you can see they are soft.

Because Phil is a lot smaller, it makes him thicker, making his muscles pop more. Now I'm not sure if Ramy can do this with his genetically huge frame or it will just take him time.

But I see Ramy beating Phil next year or the year after that. Ramy will win as long as he keeps improving. His frame can keep growing and improving, while Phil and Bonac and almost as full as they can get for their frame.

In my opinion Phil vs Kai was closer than Phil vs Ramy. But ignoring Phils gut, Phil wins it.

The bubble gut bonanza and social media makes Phil look horrible, but watching the live stream and paying really close attention you can see why the judges chose Phil.

This is a video RXMuscle recently posted. And I like to hear the opinions of Dave and Chris because they really arent a fan of Phil but think he deserved it.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am the biggest rx fan here quite possibly. Dave and Chris has been pretty emptional and almost petty about the breakup of Ramy and Chris. Its a little questionable
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like that comment:
    "Not one of phils looks will ever compare to Ronnie. And enough with this BS 3D crap. The reason everyone uses that line is because he has too much muscle on his small, girly frame that it has no where to go. A taller, more muscular BB like Ronnie will always look better then a shorter, narrow BB like phil. No comparison."
    Exactly my opinion about the 3d crap everyone talk about it. Same for the thickness, it`s normal your muscle to looks like that, when you are frame is small and narrow.
    If you put 2 guys, who weight at 250lbs, one is a lot wider, he won`t look that thick, but if the other guy is narrow, he will loock like he have a lot of thickness.

@Gorky I'm a huge RX fan too and I know what your saying.

@Lord You make a lot of valid points. I agree with everything you said and feel that its just a matter of time before Ramy beats Phil. I just think Phil edged Ramy in this Olympia. Its crazy how many topics are about bubble guts, and Luis interview recently. Ronnie is the GOAT bodybuilder and he did have a gut. I'm not saying guts are acceptable but I'm not saying someone should be disqualified because of them. If Ramy could get that conditioning that Ronnie brought than its lights out for Phil.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lordlosh View Post
    I like that comment:
    "Not one of phils looks will ever compare to Ronnie. And enough with this BS 3D crap. The reason everyone uses that line is because he has too much muscle on his small, girly frame that it has no where to go. A taller, more muscular BB like Ronnie will always look better then a shorter, narrow BB like phil. No comparison."
    Exactly my opinion about the 3d crap everyone talk about it. Same for the thickness, it`s normal your muscle to looks like that, when you are frame is small and narrow.
    If you put 2 guys, who weight at 250lbs, one is a lot wider, he won`t look that thick, but if the other guy is narrow, he will loock like he have a lot of thickness.
    Sorry to tell you this..but MANY pros,exPros,and people in the bbing world all give Phil props for his physique.The fact he looks "3D" is not crap,its fact.His muscle bellies have POP from top to bottom.ALSO you dont need anyone else to tell you these things if you have eyes..NO Phil is not the widest.BUT since when did the widest shoulders matter? WAY more to bbing then just being big..

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Sorry to tell you this..but MANY pros,exPros,and people in the bbing world all give Phil props for his physique.The fact he looks "3D" is not crap,its fact.His muscle bellies have POP from top to bottom.ALSO you dont need anyone else to tell you these things if you have eyes..NO Phil is not the widest.BUT since when did the widest shoulders matter? WAY more to bbing then just being big..
    lol you serious? Widest shoulders/frame has always mattered. Just like thickness and muscle 'pop', it's part of bodybuilding. Wide shoulders are what create the X shape, make the waist proportionally smaller, and affect the entire physique..

For fun lets do a prediction for next year top 6.

1. Ramy
    2. Phil
    3. Bonac
    4. Rhoden
    5. Nathan
    6. Curry

I would love to see Dex in there but I think age is catching up to him. You could see in his legs this year. If these guys keep progressing they will push ahead. I would also like to see Roelly and Cedric in there but their condition during showtime wasnt good. If Rhoden comes in like he did this year he wont be in the top 6.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    lol you serious? Widest shoulders/frame has always mattered. Just like thickness and muscle 'pop', it's part of bodybuilding. Wide shoulders are what create the X shape, make the waist proportionally smaller, and affect the entire physique..
    Jay is the widest bber ever to step on stage "probably"..and he has zero "X" anything..YES width matters but like they always say..Shows are won from the back. Phil is nearly perfect..take away his gut problems and you have nothing on him.

Originally Posted by GymMeathead View Post
    For fun lets do a prediction for next year top 6.

1. Ramy
    2. Phil
    3. Bonac
    4. Rhoden
    5. Nathan
    6. Curry

I would love to see Dex in there but I think age is catching up to him. You could see in his legs this year. If these guys keep progressing they will push ahead. I would also like to see Roelly and Cedric in there but their condition during showtime wasnt good. If Rhoden comes in like he did this year he wont be in the top 6.

What do you guys think?
    1st thing when i seen Dex was...eh..his legs are looking done..He will probably fall out over the next 2 years and retire..no shame in that.Hes been great. Ramy is hit and miss so its hard to say with him. Phil "might" have messed up his chances next year because of his rant after the win..Bonac is just a pile of crazy mass and muscle as is Roelly..to me they are just impressive no matter if they have a flaw or 2..Cedric and Rhoden have great potential.Its just a matter of getting things dialed in right..I remember seeing Curry a couple years back and was impressed even then. He has potential as well. Its a tough call..but im sure what we seen this year will be about what we get next year..

deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1st thing when i seen Dex was...eh..his legs are looking done..He will probably fall out over the next 2 years and retire..no shame in that.Hes been great. Ramy is hit and miss so its hard to say with him. Phil "might" have messed up his chances next year because of his rant after the win..Bonac is just a pile of crazy mass and muscle as is Roelly..to me they are just impressive no matter if they have a flaw or 2..Cedric and Rhoden have great potential.Its just a matter of getting things dialed in right..I remember seeing Curry a couple years back and was impressed even then. He has potential as well. Its a tough call..but im sure what we seen this year will be about what we get next year..
    That's what I thought as well regarding Dexter, his legs looked downsized and his skin started to show its age. I told you guys well ahead of the Olympia Dexter would start showing signs of regression. Sometime around 47-48, assuming you don't abuse things and stay injury free, your body starts regressing due to old age. It happened to Toney Freeman and Albert Beckles, it started happening to Dexter. Expect Dexter to still place top 10 next year but he will not place top 10 if he's still around in 2019. I felt Curry definitely deserved to place top 6 though, best waist in the whole lineup, great lines, his legs are a little weak but they're as good as Nathan's and better than Dexter's.

Its sad to say we see Dex retiring soon. He was one of the best. If I remember he said in the press conference that if he doesnt place top 6 hes done. I think he will be done very soon.

The most improved athlete was easily Curry this year. He spent 7 months away from his wife and kids for this. That is crazy dedication. And great support from his family. I see him placing top 6 next year and maybe better.

I see Curry and Nathan as the future of the sport. I was a big Dallas fan and was hoping he would win one year. You never know what could happen next in this sport.

Roelly is my favorite physique, but obviously not in the judges eyes and for good reason.

I was actually in the instagram live with Phil commenting during his rant. And he didnt act like a champ. Calling out Lui and saying his bank account is pregnant. While a week before that he says hes old school and doesnt post on social media. I think your right and he really messed up his chances for next year. That is not how an ambassador of the sport shoud act.

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jay is the widest bber ever to step on stage "probably"..and he has zero "X" anything..YES width matters but like they always say..Shows are won from the back. Phil is nearly perfect..take away his gut problems and you have nothing on him.
    Its BODYbuilding, not BACKbuilding.

deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    let's be serious though, the back is the most important bodypart, closely followed by the legs. If you have a weak/average back and all your other bodyparts are great/amazing, you will most likely lose to a guy with a great/amazing back and all his other bodyparts are good/adequate.

Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    and that is why i said "shows are won from the BACK" BACK being from top to bottom..Which Phil is way beyond everyone else.