Page 15 of 209 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    Norway, Sweden, France, all have subsidized or free college tuition. Canada has subsidized college tuition. They also pay much more in taxes.

On average physicians in the US make anywhere from 60-100k+ more than Physicians in those countries. We also pay significantly more for our education. If you adjust only the healthcare system and leave education like it is you will negatively effect the health care system. To those that can afford it, U.S. healthcare is the best in the world as far as quality, most advanced practices, and the best Doctors. If you begin to deter the greatest minds from the field because of the high cost of education and minimal return then you will ultimately degrade the product.

Is it worth degrading the quality of the product in order to meet the demand? I don't think so. Unfortunately healthcare is a service like any other and it requires advanced practitioners.
    The best doctors may be in the USA purely due to sheer numbers and odds, but I'm willing to bet the average quality is worse. Too many schools = more difficult to regulate industry = wider variation of standards. American doctors charge more not because they're better, but because they can.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a decent human, doesn’t pay to be bigoted.
    I’m not a bigot. I’m a realist. I’ve seen some of the worst people in society. Really opens your eyes
    LEO

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    I’m not a bigot. I’m a realist. I’ve seen some of the worst people in society. Really opens your eyes
    Strong racism. ECN 2.0 forming.
    12-5-23

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post

Easy to make conclusions when you have preconceived opinions. Once you accept that the system is broken and that being white is a bonus you can begin to understand race issues. It just doesn’t pay to be close minded. White people arent at fault for being white, they’re at fault when they perpetuate a system of inequality.

There is racism on a systemic level, and it’s never been more evident. The fact that people, including the president, are outraged over black people protesting and think they can tell them how to protest just shows you. It’s an uncomfortable conversation for those on the right side of things.

There are bad people everywhere, in every class, in every race, but when you start behind the 8 ball it’s difficult to change the narrative.

Basically. Instead of being outraged over people protesting, find out why they are protesting and work to fix it.
    Last edited by BenadrylBandit; 10-01-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is racism on a systemic level, and it’s never been more evident. The fact that people, including the president, are outraged over black people protesting and think they can tell them how to protest just shows you. It’s an uncomfortable conversation for those on the right side of things.
    ITS. TWITTER.

TWITTER.

holy fuk................ it's like, everybody has spent years saying that nothing on twitter matters now EVERYTHING ON TWITTER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND CORRECT THING EVER

BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    ITS. TWITTER.

TWITTER.

holy fuk................ it's like, everybody has spent years saying that nothing on twitter matters now EVERYTHING ON TWITTER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND CORRECT THING EVER
    Well when you’re the President of the United States of America, things you say are typically taken more seriously. Trump also began his attack in person during a rally in Alabama, not on twitter. You know when he’s said they should be fired for exercising their 1st amendment right and called them sons of bitches. Ya know.

Trumps tweeting is literally about to start a war with North Korea. If Joe Smith in bumble **** wherever tweets something that doesn’t align with his companies policies he can be fired, so don’t act like twitter is a platform that you can tweet whatever the **** you want. People are fired over social media daily.

Please tell me how the POTUS saying something over text is different than saying something during a press conference? He holds office in the most scrutinized position in the world. Every single thing he does has an impact

Brb trump tweets death to black people. Lulz guys it’s okay it’s just Twitter, TWITTER!!!
    Last edited by BenadrylBandit; 10-01-2017 at 07:37 PM.

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I understand, it’s high level stuff.

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/1gbZUAw.gif/img]
    Solid rebuttal, very well thought out.
    Workout Journal, Currently back to Fierce 5 Novice: http://tinyurl.com/qgwrlkg

Nursing a hip injury back to health

"Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy V

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yo dudes, hope this isn't a stupid question, but as an EUR-brah I'm visiting Canada in October 2018 and I'm wondering how hard it is to get a ticket to either the Maple Leafs, Canadiens or the Oilers?

(I'd rather go watch the Flyers play, because my uncle plays there, but unfortunately Philly isn't on our road )

Thanks!

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    Yo dudes, hope this isn't a stupid question, but as an EUR-brah I'm visiting Canada in October 2018 and I'm wondering how hard it is to get a ticket to either the Maple Leafs, Canadiens or the Oilers?

(I'd rather go watch the Flyers play, because my uncle plays there, but unfortunately Philly isn't on our road )

Thanks!
    All 3 will be expensive, but it's not hard to get tickets. Stubhub, ticketmaster or scalpers outside are your friends.

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MSUD5 View Post
    hello friends, as of today i am 21 years old
    Enjoy the ment, live it up cause once you hit 27, it's all down hill.
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

No, you're the puppet! CrazyLazyDude's Avatar
    CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaroctor View Post
    All 3 will be expensive, but it's not hard to get tickets. Stubhub, ticketmaster or scalpers outside are your friends.
    If you're willing to see the Oil play a crappy team, you can get tickets for a low as $50 per seat. Of course, that's in the nose bleeds and if you want to see a better team it will cost more as well.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    * One day at a time crew

"Be excellent to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!"
    - Abraham Lincoln

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyLazyDude View Post
    If you're willing to see the Oil play a crappy team, you can get tickets for a low as $50 per seat. Of course, that's in the nose bleeds and if you want to see a better team it will cost more as well.
    True that. Only reason I mentioned the Oilers, is because as a kid I got a Gretzky-shirt when I played ice hockey myself.

Will most likely go see the Canadiens, as I'm natively French-speaking and will spend relatively more time in Quebec anyway .

Thx guys!

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    True that. Only reason I mentioned the Oilers, is because as a kid I got a Gretzky-shirt when I played ice hockey myself.

Will most likely go see the Canadiens, as I'm natively French-speaking and will spend relatively more time in Quebec anyway .

Thx guys!

Speaking from experience, in Montreal if I wanted cheap tickets I'd wait until the end of the first then go buy tickets off desperate scalpers for 20-40$.

Contact me if you want me to send you a list of a few interesting bars with good beer when you're in town.

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jagr to Calgary *******s!

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jagr playing along side the son of a guy he was drafted with in 1990. What a time to be alive.
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    waiver wire today before roster deadline approach.

some decent players available.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    late but in

been away from the forum for awhile but its good to be back. I bet biggorons ass hair is grey now

img fail
    Last edited by pkahnman; 10-03-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big dick Domi criticizing Trudeau and calling for stricter immigration controls for Canada after the terror attack in Edmonton

Canadian liberals hate him

CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Second hearing with DoPS in less than two weeks. What's the over under for Tom Wilson's suspension this time? I can't find video of the hit, but I'm thinking 5 games.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Second hearing with DoPS in less than two weeks. What's the over under for Tom Wilson's suspension this time? I can't find video of the hit, but I'm thinking 5 games.
    That hit earlier in pre-season should have been a 2 min minor at most. Ridiculous how refs can blackball players like that

DeAngelo is the same; it’s why AZ traded him. After his incidents in jr if he even looked at anyone wrong he’d take a call, many times unwarranted. I felt for the kid

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post
    Big dick Domi criticizing Trudeau and calling for stricter immigration controls for Canada after the terror attack in Edmonton

I just don't see why people shouldn't take every precaution with people coming from war torn countries with terrorist activity. Doesn't mean don't let them in, but maybe don't let the ones in you can't fully vet. Not sure how this isn't common sense?

That hit earlier in pre-season should have been a 2 min minor at most. Ridiculous how refs can blackball players like that

DeAngelo is the same; it’s why AZ traded him. After his incidents in jr if he even looked at anyone wrong he’d take a call, many times unwarranted. I felt for the kid
    Watch the video: https://www.nhl.com/video/wilson-sus...360/c-52886003

That was a very late hit.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

So, is this the first year that Sydney Crosby isn't the consensus #1 player? Passing of the torch.

So, is this the first year that Sydney Crosby isn't the consensus #1 player? Passing of the torch.
    He was never the consensus #1. Lots of people argued for Ovie and (LMFAO!) Toews over him, and a lot of people last year (maybe only Oilers fans) said it was McDavid.

As an Oilers and Pens fan, I'm undecided. I think Crosby is a better all around player but McDavid is better offensively and I think his ceiling is higher than Sid's ever was.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

What username you post with on The_Donald?

Originally Posted by DreamerCut View Post
    What username you post with on The_Donald?
    I think that’s something you should ask Domi

Mirin him saying that, though. Surely gonna rustle GTA and BC libs

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The unofficial official.

He was never the consensus #1. Lots of people argued for Ovie and (LMFAO!) Toews over him, and a lot of people last year (maybe only Oilers fans) said it was McDavid.

As an Oilers and Pens fan, I'm undecided. I think Crosby is a better all around player but McDavid is better offensively and I think his ceiling is higher than Sid's ever was.
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    The unofficial official.

Let's be real tea, I used to say he wasn't the best, but I'm a Flyers fan. There's no argument really, just homers and salty fans who think otherwise. Ovi was close for awhile, but he was never really quite there.