Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    First of all let's be clear. If illegal laborers drive down the labor cost for a very specific category of workers, low skilled workers. And if their labor costs are being driven down, how much exactly? There's still a minimum wage, these workers have few skills or illegals wouldn't be able to replace them. Say illegals drive wages down an average of $5/hour (which I doubt). That's a little more than $10k/year, not nothing but also not exactly something that should ruin someone. Shouldn't the emphasis be on getting our own workers skills up so that illegals can't compete with them? Which by the way would decrease the labor pool and increase wages for the few remaining low skilled jobs. I've never understand the fascination with protecting these low paid/low skilled jobs.
    I'm not about to get into a complex discussion with you. You're incapable of having a rational, intelligent discussion on even the most basic of topics

Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    But they wouldn't be illegal labourers...

I hope you recognize it's not the fact that they entered illegally that makes them drive down wages, it's their lack of bargaining power due to their illegal status.

Once that illegality is removed, they are in no different position than any other American.
    I have no issue with people that have gone through our legal immigration process. Again, that's irrelevant to the issue and my point
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump is a two timing POS who is going to lose all of his base of supporters.

This was Trump during the campaign :

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.
    3:20 AM - 14 Sep 2017

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump
    Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
    3:28 AM - 14 Sep 2017

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump
    ...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
    3:35 AM - 14 Sep 2017
    When you can't build the wall right now.. there's nothing wrong with enforcing the current fence.

He has 8 years for the wall. RELAX.

As far as DACA. Why wouldn't you support military service as a method of retribution?

If someone fights for my country (like french foreign legion) I'd support them staying.

However

From this point forward DACA is over. Grand father those who are crime free and served
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    He certainly does not.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as DACA. Why wouldn't you support military service as a method of retribution?
    Grand father those who are crime free and served
    I'll accept ONLY the DACA ones who served our military.

The rest can GTFO and I don't care if they are crime free.

Why are my AMERICAN POLITICIANS spending so much taxpayer time and money on FOREIGNERS?

Americans are dreamers too. Our country sucks, get to fixing it.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You vote for the agenda you support. I'm a nationalist, populist and that's the campaign he ran on. I hated Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and I could never vote for Hillary. I made the logical choice based on the policies I support.

It isn't my fault he has been compromised. I have rightfully called him out when he strayed from the very beginning of his presidency, even warning fellow Trump supporters of my serious concerns, which unfortunately most here just laughed at.

Funny the hillary shills are using policies they wanted as something to insult Trump.

They literally don't care about the policies. They just wanna win the argument. Dishonest scum.

Every single business deal is a compromise. You each make a outrageous claim or take a far far stance.
    The key is to bring the "middle" closer to your side. Like a tug of war.

Settle down. Trump knows what he's doing. Nothing in govt is done over night
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

He certainly does not.
    Ever played poker?

You know how to manipulate someone who's pot committed?

Wall approval isn't there yet so he got the dems committed to a specific amount on fencing. This gets the project started and you cant stop half way.
    Eventually he'll get more n more then they'll be so far in they commit to .the whole deal.

Every scumbag contractor does this.

They get your down payment and tear your house apart. You're committed to them. They fuk off and start another job. You can't back out and you have to wait on their time line. Eventually they need a lil more for material... an up sale on this or that..... b4 you knowit new counters turned into a full kitchen renovation

Re fuken lax. This is exactly his game
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    I'm not about to get into a complex discussion with you. You're incapable of having a rational, intelligent discussion on even the most basic of topics

I have no issue with people that have gone through our legal immigration process. Again, that's irrelevant to the issue and my point
    Ah, how's the bigly debt reduction working out again?
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ever played poker?

Wall approval isn't there yet so he got the dems committed to a specific amount on fencing. This gets the project started and you cant stop half way.
    Eventually he'll get more n more then they'll be so far in they commit to .the whole deal.

They get your down payment and tear your house apart. You're committed to them. They fuk off and start another job. You can't back out and you have to wait on their time line. Eventually they need a lil more for material... an up sale on this or that..... b4 you knowit new counters turned into a full kitchen renovation

lmfao, COPE
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ever played poker?

bro, sadly its over.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    We may disagree with his immigration debacle, but that doesn't change that most would still vote him over Hillary everytime. Just watching how batsh!t insane she looks during this book tour confirms it. Trump was the last chance to stop open borders, but looks like the other side got their ice-breathing dragon to take down the wall.

on a slightly unrelated note but still relevant to Game of Thrones, in her book hillary compares herself to Cersi;

"“Crowds at Trump rallies called for my imprisonment more times than I can count,” Clinton wrote, according to Variety. “They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in ‘Game of Thrones’ chanting ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep.”

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Ah, how's the bigly debt reduction working out again?
    It's "big league", not bigly.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

even if construction for a bonafide wall started today, it would take more than 8 years to complete construction, and thats assuming construction isn't halted due to protestors like the Dakota access pipeline.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    It's "big league", not bigly.
    Nope it's bigly. Heard him clarify it myself. And much to my surprise, "bigly" is actually a real word. A word used most often by children, but a real word nonetheless.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    it would take more than 8 years to complete construction,
    No, it wouldn't.

It all depends on the design of the wall. It can be completed by 2020 depending on the design, such as pre-fab slabs that are slid down inbetween pillars.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    So for the untrained mindreader if one says "Build the Wall" "10 Feet Higher" and they talk about prototypes and show images of potential walls what does that mean exactly. If Trump goes to a coal mining town in Ohio and says were gonna bring coal mining jobs back does that mean he's gonna bring coal mining jobs back or does that mean for them to **** off.
    "Bring coal mining jobs back" means he's going to end some of the regulations that were hurting them, and make sure new regulations aren't put in place to hurt them. Which is the opposite of what Hillary meant when she said she'd put them out of work. She can't literally fire them and shut down the plants, but she wanted to regulate them to death. Between the regulations, the cost of compliance and the subsidies to green energy, coal would no longer be able to compete in the market.

None of this is new. We told you guys during the campaign how it was going to go down if Don was elected. I know its politically convenient to keep pretending over and over again like this is new and we didn't already have a firm grasp on what the wall was really going to be.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    "Bring coal mining jobs back" means he's going to end some of the regulations that were hurting them, and make sure new regulations aren't put in place to hurt them. Which is the opposite of what Hillary meant when she said she'd put them out of work. She can't literally fire them and shut down the plants, but she wanted to regulate them to death. Between the regulations, the cost of compliance and the subsidies to green energy, coal would no longer be able to compete in the market.

None of this is new. We told you guys during the campaign how it was going to go down if Don was elected. I know its politically convenient to keep pretending over and over again like this is new and we didn't already have a firm grasp on what the wall was really going to be.
    Except... Trump mentioned that it would be about 30 feet high..... and in one of his rallies, he pointed to the roof of the building and said it would be taller than the building they were inside of.

Trump also said it would be a real wall, and not a fence.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vicgin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Almost everything that Trump does is planned out and done on purpose. If you voted for him and have really paid attention over the past year or two, you would know this.

Voted for Trump and still support him. I've learned to wait a few months before judging his actions.

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id fully be willing to abandon the trump train if this actually happens but so far the only thing that has actually happened is that DACA was ended, atleast for now.

so, im going to wait untill it actually happens before jumping to hysteria like others
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vicgin View Post
    Almost everything that Trump does is planned out and done on purpose. If you voted for him and have really paid attention over the past year or two, you would know this.

Voted for Trump and still support him. I've learned to wait a few months before judging his actions.
    Yes, he "planned" to have a special prosecutor investigating his team and his finances.

WH staffers are trying to set up a legal defense fund because theyre literally going broke.

Youre stupid.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Except... Trump mentioned that it would be about 30 feet high..... and in one of his rallies, he pointed to the roof of the building and said it would be taller than the building they were inside of.

Trump also said it would be a real wall, and not a fence.
    It was clearly metaphorical. He said about 30, which is exactly 29. If you think about it, there were 13 original colonies. Keep that in mind, now consider the holy trinity...3. Finally, you can't forget 10, which is the number of Comandments Jesus gave Moses.

13 x 3 = 39
    39 - 10 = 29

This clearly reinforces not only Trump's commitment to the Founding Fathers, but also his faith in the one true Savior. This is CLEAR to see, especially when he said it would be taller than the roof of the building they're in.

(what's above the roof of the building they're in.....HEAVEN)

liberals just can't understand the symbolism in Trump's words. SAD
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme
    Originally Posted by GaloisTheory View Post
    Even Trump thinks his own base is deplorable.

LLLMMMFFFAAAAOOOOO!!!!

Trump just destroyed his own supporters. You have to be retarded to still be supporting this buffoon! Hahahah

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spoolme View Post
    LLLMMMFFFAAAAOOOOO!!!!

Trump just destroyed his own supporters. You have to be retarded to still be supporting this buffoon! Hahahah
    He said the same thing during the campaign. So if that's what they wanted, they voted for the wrong person.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some of yall had to know he could never deport every illegal right? That's probably the most illogical/impossible thing to do politically/fiscally/logistically.

Finally glad congress is doing SOMETHING. When was the last time border security bills were even passed huh? There are bi-partisan bills or no bills at all. Lets not forget we have 65 million voters who voted for Clinton, and democratic congressmen. Would their say completely go just because they lost the executive branch? No. They also still hold sizable minorities in the House and Senate because VOTERS have demanded that we also address "amnesty" (as those blind to facts call it, dreamers have broken no law) with immigration enforcement.

It's called the Art of a DEAL, not the art of executive order, or despotism. You have to give something up. Sorry Trump "failed" you extreme right guys, but if Trump is getting something done, he is doing what he was elected to do. MAKE DEALS
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ever played poker?

Whose man is this? How is it a plan for his supporters to call him a snake and the ones who hated him laugh at him for going back on his word.

How does your down payment contractor analogy work? If Trump gets 15% of the wall built and Dems/Reps say we don't want it anymore guess what happens? The construction stops and everyone ****s off. How you gonna compare a house which is something I want vs not stopping construction on something YOU want.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post

If bringing coal mining jobs = bringing coal mining jobs back then what does build the wall mean?

Bring mining jobs back = miners have their jobs
    Build the wall = ???

tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    then:

now:

money lol, lol money BeefyMcNasty's Avatar
    BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post
    I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters on this forum (feel free to check post history),
    You're a shill who's been playing coy.
    You bring the pepper, I'll bring the Angus.

"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "

**Self-Employed Crew**

**Bert Stare Bathroom Attendants Who Expect Me To Tip Them Crew**

Originally Posted by tightteeshirt View Post
    then:

now:

What is "new" renovations? Just like regular renovations or something else?

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MantissToboggan View Post
    It was clearly metaphorical. He said about 30, which is exactly 29. If you think about it, there were 13 original colonies. Keep that in mind, now consider the holy trinity...3. Finally, you can't forget 10, which is the number of Comandments Jesus gave Moses.

13 x 3 = 39
    39 - 10 = 29

This clearly reinforces not only Trump's commitment to the Founding Fathers, but also his faith in the one true Savior. This is CLEAR to see, especially when he said it would be taller than the roof of the building they're in.

(what's above the roof of the building they're in.....HEAVEN)

liberals just can't understand the symbolism in Trump's words. SAD
    Fkkin lol'ed.

Thought the original news was fake but his twitter got me feeling some type of way