I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Muscletech Protein Cookie - BIRTHDAY CAKE

Received these as a free promo from MuscleTech... regardless of that, these cookies deliver! Incredibly soft and even shared one with a coworker and he was super impressed. I really like the density of these cookies, very filling for 350ish calories. The birthday cake flavor was captured pretty well too. Only complaint is that it had a semi funky protein taste to it at the end. Otherwise very solid. Would recommend. Go buy some.
    Meow