Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrQuint View Post
    In post 44 I asked an honest question, you answered and then deleted your answer. Why? Nearly everyone else in the thread is getting on your case and you go back and forth with them solving nothing but I ask a serious question about your drinking and you can't leave your response up?
    Sorry man

Yes stopping drinking would be of huge help to me, you're not wrong. I was sober for 20 days earlier this year and I had myself completely on the edge, like I was ready to do it and end it all. In the end I caved and started drinking again but I have cut down, I'm on about 4 drinks per night and sometimes 1 when I first wake up (as in wake up, beer, go the whole day without one, then 3-4 before bed)

If I could snap my fingers and stop drinking and suffer no ill effects I would in a heartbeat, but it's not as simple as that. I'm in pain, physically and mentally every day and the only thing that takes the edge off sometimes is a drink. I do go days without, like I'll go a full day and have nothing. I really am suffering... as much as I come on the misc and have a laugh or a joke, but every time I make a sad thread that pisses these folks off so much apparently - I'm genuinely hurting inside, I'm thinking about shiet and it's hurting. I'll post one and then go sit outside or near the window close to tears because I want the thoughts to go away and I want to be happy and functional again like I was a few years back... I don't know if you've seen any of the posts where I posted my lifting stats but I had a degree, a good job, money in the bank, holidays, a girl I loved and was engaged to,I was doing well in the gym, all that good stuff that's why I wound up on the misc of all places. It got taken away from me because of an illness and my failure to cope with it, a year's saved up living expenses wasn't enough and the government wouldn't help me and I lost everything I had. I fell further than most people climb

And yeah it isn't helping the money situation I know that too
    Last edited by NotANun21; 09-13-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Newsflash:

People only tend to leave bad reviews on the internet.

K thx bye.
    You missed the part where I said some of the info comes from nhs and mind themselves.

You're right that people only tend to talk about stuff on the internet when things are going wrong, there could be many people who got through on a virtual non-existent waiting list, but it's clear that not everyone does, so why is it so impossible to believe that Nun might be one of those people? Especially with willingness to offer proof, though I can understand why you wouldn't want to meet with someone.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    You missed the part where I said some of the info comes from nhs and mind themselves.

You're right that people only tend to talk about stuff on the internet when things are going wrong, there could be many people who got through on a virtual non-existent waiting list, but it's clear that not everyone does, so why is it so impossible to believe that Nun might be one of those people? Especially with willingness to offer proof, though I can understand why you wouldn't want to meet with someone.
    He said he's booked to go into the Docs on Monday.

What does that tell you?

Why would he book to go to the docs when he's already been and is on a waiting list? Why has he not been offered meds?

And you're damn right I wouldn't want to meet up with anyone from the internet IRL let alone misc. I mean who does that?
    fist yourself

NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You'd meet with me, wouldn't you lass? :P

I've only ever met one person from the internet before and it was a girl, and I don't mean like Tinder I mean somebody who I only ever spoke to through a site like this and then eventually texting/phonecalls and going on a journey to seeing her in person. I'm still supposed to be meeting up with AverageKenneth at Christmas this year, he's organising a UK crew meeting I was gonna go to that the dude was a good laugh before he got banned
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

What does that tell you?

Why would he book to go to the docs when he's already been and is on a waiting list?

And you're damn right I wouldn't want to meet up with anyone from the internet IRL let alone misc. I mean who does that?
    I booked that specifically because of what you said about this lad with the 7 day wait, and I'm asking why I've not got that plus asking specifically again about being referred to an endocrinologist based on what somebody else said about my thyroid or my hormones being out of whack when i mentioned I had bad acne as a teen that never got resolved hormonally (only my skin blocked from breaking out with pore-shrinking drug accutane)

I've previously explained the 2 waiting lists I've been on, the one I'm currently 2 months into and the one that previously fell through after a 9 month wait due to not getting a letter forwarded in time when I had nowhere to go but my girlfriend's place - and I still have that letter, with the forwarding label, and with the cancellation letter that followed dated 3 days later
    Last edited by NotANun21; 09-13-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    If I laugh, I rep

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    Sorry man

Yes stopping drinking would be of huge help to me, you're not wrong. I was sober for 20 days earlier this year and I had myself completely on the edge, like I was ready to do it and end it all. In the end I caved and started drinking again but I have cut down, I'm on about 4 drinks per night and sometimes 1 when I first wake up (as in wake up, beer, go the whole day without one, then 3-4 before bed)

If I could snap my fingers and stop drinking and suffer no ill effects I would in a heartbeat, but it's not as simple as that. I'm in pain, physically and mentally every day and the only thing that takes the edge off sometimes is a drink. I do go days without, like I'll go a full day and have nothing. I really am suffering... as much as I come on the misc and have a laugh or a joke, but every time I make a sad thread that pisses these folks off so much apparently - I'm genuinely hurting inside, I'm thinking about shiet and it's hurting. I'll post one and then go sit outside or near the window close to tears because I want the thoughts to go away and I want to be happy and functional again like I was a few years back... I don't know if you've seen any of the posts where I posted my lifting stats but I had a degree, a good job, money in the bank, holidays, a girl I loved and was engaged to,I was doing well in the gym, all that good stuff that's why I wound up on the misc of all places. It got taken away from me because of an illness and my failure to cope with it, a year's saved up living expenses wasn't enough and the government wouldn't help me and I lost everything I had. I fell further than most people climb

And yeah it isn't helping the money situation I know that too
    Thanks for the response. I asked about the drinking because when I was at my lowest that was my crutch too. It made me feel good, or well normal maybe but I guess that was in my head since it was likely hurting more than it helped if my mood swings were proof of how I felt. It sounds like you've had a raw deal for awhile now and I'm sorry to say I really don't have any useful advice. I haven't been in your shoes and don't know what steps you've taken but do take care of yourself. Don't know if you can work multiple jobs to try to get ahead or if there are alternative options for mental/physical care that you may need.

This doesn't have to be your life, maybe a few little changes can help get the ball rolling. Good luck, srs.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'd meet with me, wouldn't you lass? :P

I've only ever met one person from the internet before and it was a girl, and I don't mean like Tinder I mean somebody who I only ever spoke to through a site like this and then eventually texting/phonecalls and going on a journey to seeing her in person. I'm still supposed to be meeting up with AverageKenneth at Christmas this year, he's organising a UK crew meeting I was gonna go to that the dude was a good laugh before he got banned
    God no lol, but nothing personal, wouldn't meet with anyone from here

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb cancelling plane tickets
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am the best poster ITT DEAD fukkin SRS
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What does that tell you?

Why would he book to go to the docs when he's already been and is on a waiting list? Why has he not been offered meds?

I've done it you wet pussies
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, check your pms

I'm going now guys, got to be up at 5 tomorrow

Stay chilled, don't take the misc too seriously cos I don't... even if people are being dicks to me I mean I get it, it's just 'whatever'
    If I laugh, I rep

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I've done it you wet pussies
    You implying that wet pussies are a bad thing?

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would rather read his threads than the brah who almost creamed himself because a 9/10 sat next to him on the bus and brushed his arm. Just lmao
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Someone who frauded that he had cancer. Myself and a bunch of miscers felt sorry for him until he was exposed as a hairless teenager living in the UK with absolutely no gainz and lots of woe-is-me attitude.

He played the game for months before he was discovered as a fraud.
    did mods ever check to see if it's the same person?

Notanun21 I'm interested in speaking with you. Feel free to hit me up. Who knows perhaps I can even be of some help?

The misc isn't really about real life issues to this extreme. I hope you figure your **** out, but excessive threads piss people off so keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    Would rather read his threads than the brah who almost creamed himself because a 9/10 sat next to him on the bus and brushed his arm. Just lmao

ayyyy lmao

Man I wish I only had some of the problems you guys do with being FA, I remember those tingles from rubbing arms on the bus days back when a strong breeze was all it took to pop a stiffy

I remember being in secondary school around 12-13, and I brushed against the outside of this girl I fancied's BLAZER while handing out the textbooks in class, not even her shirt or her jumper, as in the suit jacket thing on the outside... touched myself thinking about it later, she was a hotty and I remember thinking "her mum must use a good fabric softner"
    If I laugh, I rep

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ayyyy lmao

Man I wish I only had some of the problems you guys do with being FA, I remember those tingles from rubbing arms on the bus days back when a strong breeze was all it took to pop a stiffy

I remember being in secondary school around 12-13, and I brushed against the outside of this girl I fancied's BLAZER while handing out the textbooks in class, not even her shirt or her jumper, as in the suit jacket thing on the outside... touched myself thinking about it later, she was a hotty and I remember thinking "her mum must use a good fabric softner"
    I remember that tingle in the tip of my dingle when rubbing it against a woman's face after I nutted on it. I could've died then too, but I didn't.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    back when a strong breeze was all it took to pop a stiffy
    wtf im still like this. maybe cos of loose boxers and joggers?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Another day on the misc, ded @ cicksunt tho. Welcome back bro. Update avi to that wretched rotten nail again.
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces