Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    The light pole or the castle? and noon or high noon?
    Light pole. High noon.

Bring a tool.
    fist yourself

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Light pole. High noon.
    Bring a tool.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Light pole. High noon.

Bring a tool.
    This tool don't detach
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That charity is a lifeline for a lot of people. You know fuk all about them. They offer access to support groups, therapists, CBT, you name it.

And also - they don't pay for therapy, the NHS, whom they work in partnership with, do.

You're just a stupid little girl.
    Again, unless they are paying for them telling someone about services they already know about is not much help.

I'm sure they are helpful to vent or whatever to though.

As for the NHS, he's already stated he's in that waiting list so what else can he do?

NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Again, unless they are paying for them telling someone about services they already know about is not much help.

I'm sure they are helpful to vent or whatever to though.

As for the NHS, he's already stated he's in that waiting list so what else can he do?
    Can't you fukking read?

They work in partnership with the NHS who pay for whatever treatment they are referred to. They offer advice and support, not just volunteers chatting on the phone.

Do you think most mentally ill people would be better off self diagnosing?

Or do you think a GP and mental health professional would?

Some people just need someone to listen. Gotta be better than seeking therapy by posting in misc and asking other mentally ill people for support?

How fukking dare you call that charity chit? What an arsehole you really are.
    fist yourself

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't you fukking read?

They work in partnership with the NHS who pay for whatever treatment they are referred to. They offer advice and support, not just volunteers chatting on the phone.

Do you think most mentally ill people would be better off self diagnosing?

Or do you think a GP and mental health professional would?

Some people just need someone to listen. Gotta be better than seeking therapy by posting in misc and asking other mentally ill people for support?

How fukking dare you call that charity chit? What an arsehole you really are.
    -accuses someone of not being able to read
    -apparently can't read what has been said in many threads, that he's already been to a GP, and is waiting on help from the NHS

I'm not suggesting anyone self diagnose, and in fact before I knew he was already trying I suggested getting professional help myself.

-accuses someone of not being able to read
    -apparently can't read what has been said in many threads, that he's already been to a GP, and is waiting on help from the NHS
    - apparently thinks I shouldn't accuse someone of not being able to read, and thinks I can't read what has been said in many threads, that he's already been to a GP, and is waiting on help from the NHS

- apparently can't read the bit in this thread where I stated there IS NO FUKKING WAITING LIST (relatively speaking).
    fist yourself

I
    - apparently thinks I shouldn't accuse someone of not being able to read, and thinks I can't read what has been said in many threads, that he's already been to a GP, and is waiting on help from the NHS

- apparently can't read the bit in this thread where I stated there IS NO FUKKING WAITING LIST.
    I saw that, but Google seems to suggest you're wrong. It seems they are working on improving it, considering there's even articles from a couple of years ago by the charity you are talking about stating how chit the nhs waiting times are. Google shows that nhs have put some improvements into place but that people are still on waiting lists right now, though shorter ones than in the past.

You're accusing someone of being cicksunt simply because they didn't reply to your post about a charity who can offer them information on stuff they already know about. Pretty poor reason.

- apparently can't read the bit in this thread where I stated there IS NO FUKKING WAITING LIST.
    I hope you realise I wasn't joking about coming showing you this paperwork stack one day this next week once my cars in working order again - busy tomorrow, busy monday, any other day I'm free

Less effort for me to drive 20 miles to wool/pie-eater land than it is to scan every page and cross out my address/location/name/sensitive data on everything and then upload

I don't give a fuk you can look at whatever you want to look at I've nothing to hide and I'm not lying, I'm just not posting all that out there online where anyone can read it without selectively censoring in all the letters
    If I laugh, I rep

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beginning to get sick and tired of your threads now brah. You've been offered actual help several times and yet you ignore it all and continue to post your miserable threads.

Here is an example:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174726871

You suddenly disappear from the thread when presented with an actual link to an actual psych charity here in the UK.

The last time I remember something like that happening was when Motilynn posted actual phone numbers for CickSunt ( the disgusting fake cancer troll) and he completely ignored her.

All your threads follow the same pattern as CickSunt bro.

I apologise if you're genuinely ill, but you need to start taking advice or STFU.
    He got fisted while passed out the guy said sorry. It happens
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In. I mostly ignore ops threads, but this has me wondering.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by potbellymadar View Post
    He got fisted while passed out the guy said sorry. It happens
    Once your anus is distended no amount of 'sorry' is bringing it back puckered again this guy knows
    If I laugh, I rep

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once your anus is distended no amount of 'sorry' is bringing it back puckered again this guy knows
    I know. It sucks, sorry.
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see a lot of fuking complaining but you haven't done a single thing to improve your situation. Lots of good advice gets posted in your threads but you ignore everything or you come up with some reason for why it's not viable. Sad attitude, you're never gonna get out of your hole that way. Start taking steps to change or shut the fuk up about it.

I guess he has as much of a right as anyone else to post chitty threads though, I know I do so whatever. Just put him on ignore if it's that big of a deal, I mostly just feel stupid for wasting my time trying to help when it's obviously a futile attempt.
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

II saw that, but Google seems to suggest you're wrong. It seems they are working on improving it, considering there's even articles from a couple of years ago by the charity you are talking about stating how chit the nhs waiting times are. Google shows that nhs have put some improvements into place but that people are still on waiting lists right now, though shorter ones than in the past.

You're accusing someone of being cicksunt simply because they didn't reply to your post about a charity who can offer them information on stuff they already know about. Pretty poor reason.
    Just shut up. You're using google. I'm speaking from real life experience.

I highly doubt he's having to wait more than a few weeks for CBT - max. People I know have been referred straight away.

Just go.

Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    In. I mostly ignore ops threads, but this has me wondering.
    Harsh.
    fist yourself

I hope you realise I wasn't joking about coming showing you this paperwork stack one day this next week once my cars in working order again - busy tomorrow, busy monday, any other day I'm free

Less effort for me to drive 20 miles to wool/pie-eater land than it is to scan every page and cross out my address/location/name/sensitive data on everything and then upload

I don't give a fuk you can look at whatever you want to look at I've nothing to hide and I'm not lying, I'm just not posting all that out there online where anyone can read it without selectively censoring in all the letters
    You're even more deluded than I thought if you think there's even the remotest chance of me meeting up with you IRL.

Dat u Kaddafi?

Holy fuk.

fist yourself

You're more deluded than I thought if you think there's even the remotest chance of me meeting up with you IRL.

Holy fuk.

Pussy.

Not so fcking tough as you make out are you brah, I'm not gonna hurt you...

Anyways I thought you liked mail... I got a big stack of it it's like a postman's wet dream
    If I laugh, I rep

Pussy.

fist yourself

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pussy.

Anyways I thought you liked mail... I got a big stack of it it's like a postman's wet dream
    It's probably because you sound like a loony sad kunt who's likely to crawl out of your moms basement and bring an AR-15 to shoot up the pub because life isn't fair.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

Just shut up. You're using google. I'm speaking from real life experience.

I highly doubt he's having to wait more than a few weeks for CBT - max. People I know have been referred straight away.

Just go.

Harsh.
    So I shouldn't listen to Google, which has many peoples real life experiences, as well as info directly from the nhs and the charity you are advocating, I should listen to one person on the misc who always gets butthurt when people don't agree with him. K. I

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess I don't take this place as serious as you guys. If you see a thread by a person you don't want to read don't go in and read it. Don't post in the thread? It's really not that hard. You won't ever see me cussing someone out for making a freaking thread on the internet... Or even caring for that matter.

You all can neg for bad threads ya know?... If the threads he made were breaking rules they would ban.

I could think the same about some of the repetitive bs on here with twinks and eating ass? But even still it doesn't piss me off. I think some of you all need to log off and go outside lol me included sometimes

So I shouldn't listen to Google, which has many peoples real life experiences, as well as info directly from the nhs and the charity you are advocating, I should listen to one person on the misc who always gets butthurt when people don't agree with him. K. I
    Newsflash:

People only tend to leave bad reviews on the internet.

K thx bye.
    fist yourself

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    It's probably because you sound like a loony sad kunt who's likely to crawl out of your moms basement and bring an AR-15 to shoot up the pub because life isn't fair.
    I'm a nice lad, honest

Don't tell lies or anything I'm heaven-sent

All I'm saying is if you want to call me a bullchitter for asking for help with serious issues I'm going through, even after I posted proof, then be prepared to back it up tough man especially since we know you're a stones throw from me now

Come sit face to face with me in a pub, we'll drink a pint each and you can have a look through... go for a cycle/walk or whatever I'm not arsed I'm in no rush

You been here since 2002 you're obviously in need of a friend to drink with that isn't in his 80's or something
    If I laugh, I rep

HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HinduMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bunch of British Beta *******s....

I'm a nice lad, honest

Come sit face to face with me in a pub, we'll drink a pint each and you can have a look through... go for a cycle/walk or whatever I'm not arsed I'm in no rush

You been here since 2002 you're obviously in need of a friend or something
    Get a grip mate.

I'd never get rid of you.
    fist yourself

Get a grip mate.

I'd never get rid of you.
    You wouldn't want to, I'm a delight
    If I laugh, I rep

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In post 44 I asked an honest question, you answered and then deleted your answer. Why? Nearly everyone else in the thread is getting on your case and you go back and forth with them solving nothing but I ask a serious question about your drinking and you can't leave your response up?

You wouldn't want to, I'm a delight
    Me by the 3rd pint..

Spoiler!
    fist yourself