Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    cicksunt never asked for money either, he just kept making threads about having cancer and being broke and kept refusing help. It was a bizarre mental illness, like the one you probably also have.
    I'm getting the same general vibe from his posts. Just another mentally ill ******* craving for attention. All is well on the Misc.
    Physics crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Notanun had to create a new persona when you guys exiled Cicksunt. So the answer is yes.

Misc I think to some degree like many forums can be used to vent, bitch and moan when your heart is full, and some will take the time to even help, but regular contributors to the site will only tolerate so much. No one likes sounding like a broken record. I agree we don't wish you any ilk but enough is enough.

I ask questions, I am guilty of venting here in the past, I posted when my dog died to got some sympathies, I posted before my colon surgery got well wishes, and for advice on using Nair hair removal for my pubes, balls, taint and ass and You'll notice I am heeding warnings and taking advice from other miscers that it will feel like fire ants invading my Nether region so I won't do it.

Misc is not a bad bunch of guys (and gals)... sounds like tough love itt and at the end of the day we do only want what's best for you and your health.

MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    OP go to his house and do a murder suicide for the lolz
    Dumbass there's nothing "for the lolz" about this. Don't trigger him. Chits not funny.
    ***Always pick 5 crew***
    ***Repelling Soy from miscers crew***

Hit with a case of soy and need counselling? Drop me a pm and I'll kick the soy out of you.

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    This would be fine. They will take him seriously there and provide support. He's not some special case that requires several woe is me threads a day. I'm tired of it.
    Don't like it, don't open them then? I avoid opening 75% of the topics that get posted, like gmiscer threads or any of the ones about balding or women-hating or rape or any number of bullchiet I don't like

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Bullchit.
    You really do find it hard to believe that you're not some sort of depression expert... and that for some reason you don't actually possess the knowledge that you think you do about it... You see I've been in this shiet for the last 4 years trying to get help, and diagnosed with a the disability that started this whole thing off now for going on 8 years... The fact you don't think at some point I've been recommended the charity MIND and that youposting me a link to it is the first time I'll have had interaction is STAGGERINGLY stupid... So is advising me to go to my GP like I'm goona think "oh fuk, I hadn't bloody thought of that"

You want so badly to convince yourself that it's me, and that it isn't just failings in the system because to admit that you'd have to admit you aren't nearly as prepared as you should be should it happen to those close to you
    Last edited by NotANun21; 09-13-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's comedic value to Norwood threads and ass eating is educational.

NotaNun threads are even worse than FA stuff.
    Been voted one of the funniest kunts on the misc by popular opinion and I can tell you it's not nearly as high in comedic value as you all think

and yes because being disabled and suicidally depressed/drunk every day to cope with it and being refused prompt medical care in a 1st world country is a bigger problem than not being able to fuk a tranny... top observations dickhead
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was me who doxxed Cicksunt. Lmao is this prick still around?

Cooler than a cooler RaphaelDeLaGhetto's Avatar
    RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:

( ̿▀ ͜ʖ▀)╭∩╮

I mean I wouldn't take money if it was pissing offered, I didn't even when I was homeless

Through the tax system and from the NHS fair enough I paid into that, but I'm not sitting around begging asking people to pay my shiet
    If I laugh, I rep

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    Don't like it, don't open them then? I avoid opening 75% of the topics that get posted, like gmiscer threads or any of the ones about balding or women-hating or rape or any number of bullchiet I don't like
    What makes your depression or pain any more special than all the other members here that you can't keep it in the support threads and need a few special snowflake threads bemoaning your life about it everyday?
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

What makes your depression or pain any more special than all the other members here that you can't keep it in the support threads and need a few special snowflake threads bemoaning your life about it everyday?
    Go in the depression thread

Count how many people are venting or asking for advice, how many people are suffering, then count how many people are in there replying/quoting/offering advice/trying to help

There's only 3 pages of it now it won't take you long
    If I laugh, I rep

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean I wouldn't take money if it was pissing offered, I didn't even when I was homeless

Through the tax system and from the NHS fair enough I paid into that, but I'm not sitting around begging asking people to pay my shiet
    huh, weird cicksunt was also "homeless". From his mom's basement lmao
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's comedic value to Norwood threads and ass eating is educational.

NotaNun threads are even worse than FA stuff.
    This.

You really do find it hard to believe that you're not some sort of depression expert... and that for some reason you don't actually possess the knowledge that you think you do about it... You see I've been in this shiet for the last 4 years trying to get help, and diagnosed with a the disability that started this whole thing off now for going on 8 years... The fact you don't think at some point I've been recommended the charity MIND and that youposting me a link to it is the first time I'll have had interaction is STAGGERINGLY stupid... So is advising me to go to my GP like I'm goona think "oh fuk, I hadn't bloody thought of that"
    ROFL you have no fukking clue about what I know about depression.

You haven't phoned that charity. You haven't been to the GP. And you certainly have never 'kicked over a GP's skeleton'.

I know this for a fact because you would have been offered services promptly such as meds, CBT or a proper mental health assessment. The NHS do not fuk around when it comes to mental health especially young men.

There is no 'waiting list'. You get referred within the week.

Nobody in this country saves up for private therapy - especially when they're broke.

You're a fukking liar.

You could post all this woe is me chit in the depression thread but instead create new threads because you know what you are.
    fist yourself

ROFL you have no fukking clue about what I know about depression.

You haven't phoned that charity. You haven't been to the GP. And you certainly have never 'kicked over a GP's skeleton'.

I know this for a fact because you would have been offered services promptly such as meds, CBT or a proper mental health assessment. The NHS do not fuk around when it comes to mental health especially young men.

There is no 'waiting list'. You get referred within the week.

You're a fukking liar.

You could post all this woe is me chit in the depression thread but instead create new threads because you know what you are.
    I'm am busy right now, but I will prove you wrong and I'm not joking

I will scan and censor every document I need to scan and censor to show you just how legit I am being with this

Don't know who the fuk you think you are brah... in fact, want me to bring them over and show you in person? ... soon as I get my car fixed we'll meet at that fcking pub and I'll plonk it down on the table and you'll owe me a pint and an apology
    If I laugh, I rep

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been voted one of the funniest kunts on the misc by popular opinion and I can tell you it's not nearly as high in comedic value as you all think

and yes because being disabled and suicidally depressed/drunk every day to cope with it and being refused prompt medical care in a 1st world country is a bigger problem than not being able to fuk a tranny... top observations dickhead
    Honest question, do you think the drinking is helping you health or budget wise?

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That charity looks like absolute horsechit, just lol at you acting like they're going to pay for his counselling or something.

I had forgotten there was a depression thread, so it's possibly true that his threads would be better off being posts in there, but in the end his threads are no worse than half the other chit on the misc. You post some pretty pointless threads yourself.

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    That charity looks like absolute horsechit, just lol at you acting like they're going to pay for his counselling or something.

I had forgotten there was a depression thread, so it's possibly true that his threads would be better off being posts in there, but in the end his threads are no worse than half the other chit on the misc. You post some pretty pointless threads yourself.
    I post in the depression thread

In fact when I sent fuqdat over there on his goosechase I was hoping he'd see that one of the people replying and trying to help brahs out in there was me vs my 1 post in there asking for help/venting
    Last edited by NotANun21; 09-13-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    If I laugh, I rep

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NotANun - if you wanna make feels/depression threads, you can easily make a single thread /log book thread of sorts and post in it exclusively rather than creating multiple random threads about it.

That way you get a thread dedicated to yourself and your diary entires and other people dont have to see numerous threads from you about the same topic all the time.

Everyone wins .... Now you guys can stop being mad at each other.
    Sig line can't be a novel

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hard to feel sorry for someone who's life's biggest obstacle was getting dumped

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post

That charity is a lifeline for a lot of people. You know fuk all about them. They offer access to support groups, therapists, CBT, you name it.

And also - they don't pay for therapy, the NHS, whom they work in partnership with, do.

You're just a stupid little girl.
    fist yourself

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    NotANun - if you wanna make feels/depression threads, you can easily make a single thread /log book thread of sorts and post in it exclusively rather than creating multiple random threads about it.

That way you get a thread dedicated to yourself and your diary entires and other people dont have to see numerous threads from you about the same topic all the time.

Everyone wins .... Now you guys can stop being mad at each other.
    Nobody replies if you do that, same as people rarely reply in the depression thread

When they ban gmiscer for making the same crap thread about his russian wife's HOA every other day, I'll take a ban too for making threads that are similar to each other sometimes

In fact, if you look at my thread history only half of what I post is sad chit, I do post other topics too (although tbf some of them do get deleted because mods don't like my sense of humour always)
    If I laugh, I rep

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    hard to feel sorry for someone who's life's biggest obstacle was getting dumped
    Strong reading, you ever been diagnosed with something serious *******

Something progressive that gets worse every day until it suddenly stops getting worse and you hold a funeral... until you have shut your fukking mouth
    If I laugh, I rep

That charity is a lifeline for a lot of people. You know fuk all about them. They offer access to support groups, therapists, CBT, you name it.

And also - they don't pay for therapy, the NHS, whom they work in partnership with, do.

You're just a stupid little girl.
    You skipped my post mate, come talk chit in person...

Calling you out now
    If I laugh, I rep

Nobody replies if you do that, same as people rarely reply in the depression thread

When they ban gmiscer for making the same crap thread about his russian wife's HOA every other day, I'll take a ban too for making threads that are similar to each other sometimes
    GMiscer is a troll though. And it's obvious and hilarious.

Are you saying you are attempting the same type of thing but about depression?
    fist yourself

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Wait, wait, wait! Nobody needs to kill anyone or themselves. Please don't even bring it up or joke about it. Jesus!
    No murder-suicide jokes, no feng-shui
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

You skipped my post mate, come talk chit in person...

Calling you out now
    Letting your guard down. We can see you!
    fist yourself

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont know much about how the system deals with depression in the UK and therapy and whatnot but this might be worth a read

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-...unselling.aspx
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Letting your guard down. We can see you!
    Yep I'll pose on the bonnet of your Ford KA you can put it on the misc, we can have a race over the tops after my shiet heap is 1.3 litres as well
    If I laugh, I rep

Yep I'll pose on the bonnet of your Ford KA you can put it on the misc, we can have a race over the tops after my shiet heap is 1.3 litres as well
    Top of Winter Hill tomorrow 12 noon.
    fist yourself

GMiscer is a troll though. And it's obvious and hilarious.

Are you saying you are attempting the same type of thing but about depression?
    And no I'm not saying that, I'm saying if he's allowed to make the same thread on repeat then so am I

Same rules for everybody... except I'm fully serious and I have the documentation to back it up and he's a 60 year old virgin with nothing better to do but troll misc
    If I laugh, I rep

Top of Winter Hill tomorrow 12 noon.
    The light pole or the castle? and noon or high noon?
    If I laugh, I rep