Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    I disagree that there's no point to discussing with people with differing opinions. I'd argue that it's meaningless to discuss with people who share your opinions, might as well just stfu, save the oxygen and jerk each other off instead. But fair enough, I guess we might not see any common ground here.

My butthole has been puckered up throughout this entire exchange. My angus is not peppered
    Yea, I absolutely agree, there should be more civil debates on many topics. but in this instance it comes down to you feeling another way than someone else. What bothers you doesn't bother me, so I am just not sure what there is to discuss. You can try to convince me to be bothered and I can try and convince you not to be but that is kinda silly.

If it bothers you so much, stop subscribing to Netflix, money talks and if enough people feel the way you do it'll make a difference.
    12-5-23

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Yea, I absolutely agree, there should be more civil debates on many topics. but in this instance it comes down to you feeling another way than someone else. What bothers you doesn't bother me, so I am just not sure what there is to discuss. You can try to convince me to be bothered and I can try and convince you not to be but that is kinda silly.

If it bothers you so much, stop subscribing to Netflix, money talks and if enough people feel the way you do it'll make a difference.

This I essentially agree with for sure.

OK to talk about, not necessary to argue about, express opinion, money talks - move on. But that's basically what we're doing lol.

Btw fukkin ded at your rep comment lol
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    If you're going to insult someone, at least make sense.
    Being a phone poster has it's restrictions.

Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Not sure if srs Podunks just taught me that women don't pee out of their vagina hole.

Did you know that?! Don't lie..
    Wat? You didn't realize the pee doesn't come out where the penis goes in?
    12-5-23

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's the problem it looked kind of funny and it's got my boy nick Kroll.

If anything just looks like they are clearly trying to cater to a female audience with female oriented comedy as well as male comedy in the cartoon.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wat? You didn't realize the pee doesn't come out where the penis goes in?

You know that part in Inglorious Basterds where Col Landa says to aldo "We're simply not operating on the level of mutual respect I assumed"

Kinda how I feel rn brah. Ouch.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    What's the problem it looked kind of funny and it's got my boy nick Kroll.

If anything just looks like they are clearly trying to cater to a female audience with female oriented comedy as well as male comedy in the cartoon.
    I chuckled at some of the comedy, I love adult humor cartoons, will give it a shot for sure. The dad talking about kissing a penis made me LoL a bit.
    12-5-23

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by white_pele View Post
    so what's exactly the propaganda behind this coz I don't get it
    i think somebody is gay or something idk
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I chuckled at some of the comedy, I love adult humor cartoons, will give it a shot for sure. The dad talking about kissing a penis made me LoL a bit.
    Kinda this. From that trailer it really just seems like a bunch of butt hurt red pillers because they had some comedy of a girl talking about her period and talking to her vagina.. In a cartoon.. That also looked like it was equally about boys.

I mean how deep do you want to get... Talking about Netflix and propaganda... Maybe it's just some writers trying to make a successful cartoon that caters to more then just 15-25 year old boys by putting jokes a female audience can relate too.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    Cuckflix is a joke. Mind=blown that people pay like $15 a month for it when you can just get chromecast and stream whatever your heart desires to your tv for free.
    you live in the US? Otherwise, might be illegal
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its for the better. People waste too much time watching bull**** on Netflix. I even consider MISCing a better use of my time because at least I pick up some current events. Sitting and watching netflix for hours should be reserved solely for depressed fat feminists tht "Dont need no man" or something to quickly put on before a smash.

If you actually spend a decent amount of your time watching low budget garbage shows you are wasting your life
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ewwwwww wtf

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, jizz, jerking off, and period blood jokes - they really dug deep with this one.

A shame b/c some of those guys are funny IRL.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    Its for the better. People waste too much time watching bull**** on Netflix. I even consider MISCing a better use of my time because at least I pick up some current events. Sitting and watching netflix for hours should be reserved solely for depressed fat feminists tht "Dont need no man" or something to quickly put on before a smash.

If you actually spend a decent amount of your time watching low budget garbage shows you are wasting your life
    I say to each their own. Everyone has their thing that is essentially an unproductive waste of time. I mean some of my buds give me crap for how much time I spend playing video games, yet they will watch hours of TV or stare at social media all day, just LoL, everyone has their thing. I barely ever watch TV, but that doesn't make me a better person who does when I am using that time playing video games.
    12-5-23

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Decided to actually watch the trailer after this comment...

I don't understand... Are they trying to appeal to children with insanely, over the top, crude and disgusting humor? Or are they trying to appeal to some niche market of adults that want to watch little kids going through puberty, in the most over the top and crude fashion?
    That was my reaction, don't know who would want to watch this. I don't see any adult with an IQ hovering over 90 wanting to watch this - there is something really offputting about watching "kids" take part in this kind of humor (it wasn't even funny if you ignore that fact). And then no sane parent would walk into a room and be cool with your kid watching this trash, extremely grotesque.

I really don't get the SJW concerns, but it just seems like a horrible idea in general.

The first 1 minute of the video was seriously all about jizz... /mindblown
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol Netflix thinks they are going to make it on original programming alone ? Get ready for them to tank in a year or 2 .
    In Hoots We Trust.

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Decided to actually watch the trailer after this comment...

I don't understand... Are they trying to appeal to children with insanely, over the top, crude and disgusting humor? Or are they trying to appeal to some niche market of adults that want to watch little kids going through puberty, in the most over the top and crude fashion?
    Yeah the whole thing really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm guessing they're aiming it at edgy teenagers, age rating don't mean chit when they're streaming it anyway.

That's probably also why they're laying on the SJW propaganda so thick, they have a better shot at shaping the opinions of younger people who are still developing their personalities. It wouldn't make sense to try to re-educate adults with already fully formed personalities and values, and the whole purpose of the show seems to be propaganda.

I can't imagine anyone taking any sort of artistic pride in that steaming pile of chit and it's obviously not gonna reach a wide audience so I don't know what else could be the motivation behind making it.
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah the whole thing really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm guessing they're aiming it at edgy teenagers, age rating don't mean chit when they're streaming it anyway.

That's probably also why they're laying on the SJW propaganda so thick, they have a better shot at shaping the opinions of younger people who are still developing their personalities. It wouldn't make sense to try to re-educate adults with already fully formed personalities and values, and the whole purpose of the show seems to be propaganda.

I can't imagine anyone taking any sort of artistic pride in that steaming pile of chit and it's obviously not gonna reach a wide audience so I don't know what else could be the motivation behind making it.
    What was the SJW part?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's right, if you oppose modern degeneracy you're just an outdated traditionalist!

Nothing wrong with these images and they're not related to media propaganda at all! Perfectly normal and healthy!

If you don't like these harmless influences like Netflix shows, you're just not part of current year! No propaganda occurring, just perfectly natural entertainment!
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    What was the SJW part?
    Honestly I just watched it very briefly cause I could instantly tell it wasn't for me, but there was a bunch of homosexuality, transgender, periods and other chit like that that feminists/SJW:s are all up in arms about in there. It's obvious the show is just gonna be a delivery mechanism for propaganda payloads to shape kids views on sexuality.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

Honestly I just watched it very briefly cause I could instantly tell it wasn't for me, but there was a bunch of homosexuality, transgender, periods and other chit like that that feminists/SJW:s are all up in arms about in there. It's obvious the show is just gonna be a delivery mechanism for propaganda payloads to shape kids views on sexuality.
    Listened to it getting ready for work, so i missed a few parts. What's wrong with that stuff in the name of crude humor though? It's crude humor, so it's mane to be gross. I'd have a different opinion if this were aimed at kids, but this is obviously an adult show just like South Park or Family Guy. If a bunch of kids are watching this, that's on their irresponsible parents.

The target demographic for this show aren't having their views shaped, they're just in it for the lols.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    UWot?

People pay for services like this because they feel it's a fair value for what they watch, regardless of what they don't watch.

I go to pornhub for straight porn, should I be outraged they offer gay porn as well? No, I just don't watch it and enjoy what I enjoy.

Are you a potato?
    not sure if srs
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just another big American company pushing their SJW crap.
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now

Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    That's right, if you oppose modern degeneracy you're just an outdated traditionalist!

Nothing wrong with these images and they're not related to media propaganda at all! Perfectly normal and healthy!

If you don't like these harmless influences like Netflix shows, you're just not part of current year! No propaganda occurring, just perfectly natural entertainment!
    I can confirm, these images do not upset me, and I am still straight after viewing them.
    12-5-23

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    suprised this thread isnt locked. just had my thread locked. apparently we cant point out illogical homo behavior.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Listened to it getting ready for work, so i missed a few parts. What's wrong with that stuff in the name of crude humor though? It's crude humor, so it's mane to be gross. I'd have a different opinion if this were aimed at kids, but this is obviously an adult show just like South Park or Family Guy. If a bunch of kids are watching this, that's on their irresponsible parents.

The target demographic for this show aren't having their views shaped, they're just in it for the lols.
    I think teens are the demographic for this show, not adults. I doubt adults want to watch this garbage, it's a bunch of kids running around cumming on stuff and talking about their periods. It's the kind of stuff only an edgy teen could find funny.

But what do I know, I'm not netflix:s marketing department so you could be right, I dunno.

Originally Posted by TurkBrah View Post
    suprised this thread isnt locked. just had my thread locked. apparently we cant point out illogical homo behavior.
    Well, you put it so eloquently...

I think teens are the demographic for this show, not adults. I doubt adults want to watch this garbage, it's a bunch of kids running around cumming on stuff and talking about their periods. It's the kind of stuff only an edgy teen could find funny.

But what do I know, I'm not netflix:s marketing department so you could be right, I dunno.
    I wanna watch it, LoL
    12-5-23

Well, there's tv-14 then tv-ma, and tv-ma would be things like South park and Drawn Together. People in their late teens will see it, but how much do you think this show would change someone who is already almost an adult? And what change would that even be?

I don't think a cartoon is going to convince any 16-17 who wasn't already going to touch a penis to touch a penis or be a tranny or something. People that touch penises were thinking about that a while ago.

I just have a hard time believing that the people who watch this show will change their lives because of it. It's not like it's a heavily marketed show for pre pubescent children, and parents and environment will be much more of an influence than a comedy.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was expecting worse. That wasn't even bad.

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can confirm, these images do not upset me, and I am still straight after viewing them.
    You're missing the point. Those images are the beginnings of the effects. You people that think media influence is harmless on the population, particularly children, are delusional.
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?