Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Need Assistance from a Professional

Hello everyone, I am trying to get my foot into the door doing nutrition for clients. I have just a couple of questions.

1. I am wanting to do a monthly contract with my future clients; Initially I will set them up a Plan to follow based on the questionnaire / Goals i send to them to fill out, and then follow up either Weekly or Bi-Weekly with them to note how they feel, any adjustments i should make to the plan etc. I want to be more interactive than just making a plan and wishing them good luck. What kind of follow ups should i be asking Bi-weekly / Weekly besides the obvious.

2. I took a job at a gym to do nutrition for the gym owners clients since she just wants to focus on personal training, I believe I will still be considered an independent contractor of sorts since the only pay i received is from the clients and then she gets a % from the clients she refers to me. Are their any contracts out there with just basic disclaimers of sorts that I can use to protect myself?

3. Any other advice from someone who has been doing this and is willing to help someone new, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Long live Visagex

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A nutrition plan is a one time service. The client has a goal. The nutritionist provides a food strategy that will assist in accomplishing that goal. The food strategy is comprised of various foods, each assigned to a particular meal on a particular day(s).

One plan. One price.

In terms of legal protection, you must be certain you are legally permitted to offer nutritional services in your area. In many areas, a particual credential and license is required.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    A nutrition plan is a one time service. The client has a goal. The nutritionist provides a food strategy that will assist in accomplishing that goal. The food strategy is comprised of various foods, each assigned to a particular meal on a particular day(s).

One plan. One price.

In terms of legal protection, you must be certain you are legally permitted to offer nutritional services in your area. In many areas, a particual credential and license is required.
    I see, it's legal in my area as long as I don't claim that I am something that I'm not. Like a registered dietarian
    Long live Visagex

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    I see, it's legal in my area as long as I don't claim that I am something that I'm not. Like a registered dietarian
    Sounds like you are good to go. Another idea is to offer different consultation services. This way, you can charge separately:

Caloric consumption evaluation: $50 (An analysis of the customer's current eating habits)
    Food Strategy (can charge $100 per week up to 8 weeks)
    Dining out advisory services: $75 (tips and menu suggestions when dining out)

so on and so forth...
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    Sounds like you are good to go. Another idea is to offer different consultation services. This way, you can charge separately:

Caloric consumption evaluation: $50 (An analysis of the customer's current eating habits)
    Food Strategy (can charge $100 per week up to 8 weeks)
    Dining out advisory services: $75 (tips and menu suggestions when dining out)

so on and so forth...
    I like that, right now I had something planned out like this

100 dollars for initial consult and nutrition plan
    150 dollars for consult, nutrition plan and email support for 1 month
    300 dollars for consult, nutrition plan and email support for 3 months

Etc
    Long live Visagex

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like that, right now I had something planned out like this

100 dollars for initial consult and nutrition plan
    150 dollars for consult, nutrition plan and email support for 1 month
    300 dollars for consult, nutrition plan and email support for 3 months

Etc
    Lord I am undercharging! I charge $30 per calorie/macro plan with supoort
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    Lord I am undercharging! I charge $30 per calorie/macro plan with supoort
    i guess it depends on your area, but yeah that seems very low.

I live in california, home of hey come waste your money
    Long live Visagex

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i guess it depends on your area, but yeah that seems very low.

I live in california, home of hey come waste your money
    Haha!! Northeast Ohio here
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter