Closed Thread
Page 305 of 334 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,150 of 10003
    SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Cologne bros....

What’s your favorite bond no 9 for women? My girl is really into fragrances (and anal) so I want to upgrade her to some niche stuff but don’t want to drop a lot of $$$ on something she may not like.
    Strong username to post content ratio.

Light Blue for Her is a safe choice, IMO. It's also been out forever and has newer versions which means the OG is considerably cheaper than what it used to retail at. Department stores tend to run sales around this time of year. It's a refreshing fragrance. If you have a warehouse store membership, some of the chains sell Byredo. I'd compare LB to walking into a chilled flower store. It's nice.

I find LB to be one of those timeless fragrances that will be a popular pick 20-30 years from now.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Strong username to post content ratio.

Light Blue for Her is a safe choice, IMO. It's also been out forever and has newer versions which means the OG is considerably cheaper than what it used to retail at. Department stores tend to run sales around this time of year. It's a refreshing fragrance. If you have a warehouse store membership, some of the chains sell Byredo. I'd compare LB to walking into a chilled flower store. It's nice.

I find LB to be one of those timeless fragrances that will be a popular pick 20-30 years from now.
    Not sure if srs. Unless you're saying Byredo has a light blue, then I guess you're suggesting D&G light blue. Yeah it's a beautiful fresh fragrance but it's one of the most popular, common and typical ladies scent in the world. He said his girl is a perfume head so chances are she knows or has smelled light blue many times. I still suggest a mancera but he needs to give us more info about what type of scent she likes.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    I like this one. I keep reading it in Uncle luke's voice lol
    For the youngsters that weren't even around in '91. They changed "pussy" to "coochie" for radio and video play. These are the cats that started the whole "Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics" movement.

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Not sure if srs. Unless you're saying Byredo has a light blue, then I guess you're suggesting D&G light blue. Yeah it's a beautiful fresh fragrance but it's one of the most popular, common and typical ladies scent in the world. He said his girl is a perfume head so chances are she knows or has smelled light blue many times. I still suggest a mancera but he needs to give us more info about what type of scent she likes.
    No, wasn't saying that. LB might be known for a perfume head, but while it's common it's a lot better than strong frags for women. I just can't stomach most of the scents women's frags have. While there's some nice sweet ones for men, the women's versions or women's in general is much sweeter and it's too much. I like Le Labo. I think it works well for both genders depending on the specific frag. The Byredo mention was unrelated to LB. I saw it the last time I was shopping in two sizes; 3.4 and 6.2 I think. The 6.2 was cheaper than Nordstrom and Sephora by at least $30.

My ex used to have one of the Creed perfumes but didn't wear it all that much. Smelled great, though. As a guy, I enjoy floral scents with light hints of sweetness shining through. Don't really like all sweet, sweet-spice or citrus notes in a woman's perfume. It's a huge turn off. LB lists a citrus note but I don't really pick up on it.

I had a Tinder fling a while back and she wore Atelier's Vanille Incensee which is nice for a second until it's all you can smell and the scent got stuck to me which I didn't appreciate. All I picked up was vanilla. I think it's worse because women use lotion and most lotions are sweet scented whereas men's lotions are unscented 99.9% of the time.

Body chemistry plus women's lotions and body washes are going to play a huge role in the outcome of a frag and how long it lasts during each phase. I don't know how much you've smelled women's products, but body wash, bar soap, shampoos and conditioners and cowashes, lotions and creams, etc. all have various sweet smells that stick and linger for a long ass time.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Pop, that Guccci
    Pop, pop, that Guccci baby lol

LMAO! on spread. i came in to put up a link to the reference!
    Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Ive smelled coney island on a girl and thought it was great. Could be a skin chemistry thing tho because all bonds (including CI) has a note in it I cant shake and didnt smell it on her at all.
    Thats cus you were trying to smash brah, she could be wearing secretions magnifique and you wouldn't have smelled a thing

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    he is asking about Bond No 9 specifically. Team Punishment used to be a moderator of this thread, he is aware of these brands.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cologne bros....

What’s your favorite bond no 9 for women? My girl is really into fragrances (and anal) so I want to upgrade her to some niche stuff but don’t want to drop a lot of $$$ on something she may not like.

I agree with the others. Bond probably isn't where you want to go. Overpriced for the quality.

Personally, I really like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for women. Chanel #5 is probably one of the worst smelling things I've put my nose to. But Coco Mademoiselle is buriful.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

I remember people in the old threads being Bond freaks all the time. Chanel no. 5 is what I associate with an older woman who strides the professional line (think professor or high end attorney or company CEO/director). Coco Mademoiselle is a nice floral scent, but not a lot of women seem to wear it.

And yeah if you're horny you're horny. The last thing you care about is what scent you pickup on your SO or any woman. It's not uncommon for your brain to shut off when you're horny.

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sotd. the sausage
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last day at work for me before the 4-day weekend so finna end the week with a bang

SOTD: BR 540, 2 sprays.

ooOoOOooO wEEEeeEEe
    !!!
    We’re all gonna make it.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Armani Cuir Majeste
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD : CH Men

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...-Men-6759.html

I'm admittedly late to this party, but after seeing this mentioned a gazillion times I sought out some of the "vintage" juice that everyone loves and bought a 5ml decant to sample. I can definitely see the appeal, it's along the lines of YSL LaNuit in that same cozy, date night close encounter vibe. Im only 2 hours into my first wearing and performance seems to be nice, but I know others bitch & moan the current juice sucks in this area.

I do like, but I doubt I would ever buy a full bottle. I just have too many other bottles of stuff like this to find a home in my rotation.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since it's my Friday

SOTD Aventus.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Since it's my Friday

SOTD Aventus.
    We’re all gonna make it.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dizzin9 View Post
    Nigged.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now wearing: Areej Le Dore - Koh I Noor
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOTD: TF FF

Like the Pop Pop Pop that ***** title lls

High Test Low Test CC Nose Best
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

Originally Posted by BeefStrokinoff View Post

High Test Low Test CC Nose Best
    Clive Christian?
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    SOTD : CH Men

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...-Men-6759.html

I'm admittedly late to this party, but after seeing this mentioned a gazillion times I sought out some of the "vintage" juice that everyone loves and bought a 5ml decant to sample. I can definitely see the appeal, it's along the lines of YSL LaNuit in that same cozy, date night close encounter vibe. Im only 2 hours into my first wearing and performance seems to be nice, but I know others bitch & moan the current juice sucks in this area.

I do like, but I doubt I would ever buy a full bottle. I just have too many other bottles of stuff like this to find a home in my rotation.
    Haven't heard this one mentioned in a while. How does it compare to CH Men Prive?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't heard this one mentioned in a while. How does it compare to CH Men Prive?
    Havent had the Prive, this is my first go-around with any CH stuff.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With prive you get a bunch of spices and in the background you get a faint DNA of the original Ch men.

Original is creamy, grassy, fresh sugarcane sweet....but not overly sweet. You also get a nice suede/leather note. None of the ingredients are strong or punchy. It's very well blended to be charming, and playerish, but not in an aggressive way. While Ch men prive is probably sexier (in an aggressive way) to most people, I actually find this to be more attractive and laid back. There's no spices or dark elements besides the little bit of leather.

I get good performance on the old batches and the new. I feel like if BR540 is your weekend whip, Ch men will be an amazing daily driver/signature as it's a less fancy version of BR.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 11-20-2018 at 10:37 AM.

To add: while I have seen some people not like prive, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a person could ever dislike the smell of the original Ch men. It's a smell that's impossible to hate, along the lines of ysl L'homme for instance. I just think it smells better than L'homme.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cologne bros....

I never bought my wife any Bonds but she has quite a few in her collection.

The 3 she uses the most are:

La Nuit Tresor
    Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss
    Viva La Juicy Gold Couture
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cologne bros....

Jeeeeeeeeeez. How you been brah?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SOTD:

Black phantom

Damn getting whiffs on this gets me hard lol. After getting bad feedback on this last time, I actually got an unsolicited complement today from some lady in line behind me at the grocery store. I went with 2 sprays this time

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ATTN: Boss The Scent Private Accord...smells like Tootsie Roll.

I mean‒it's spot on!

Not the cocoa accord anyone was looking for I'm sure. Might be some wasteful way of saying there was some space in the original (which deserved more hype/attention) to improvise upon it; and that being an affordable endeavor given its price (in the absence of hype). Don't personally think there was, but I mean it might be worth a try cooking up a tincture/accord to put it to the test.
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Clive Christian?
    Cologne Crew. Olfactory expertise
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    need something new brahs, i filled out the form. dont know much about cologne. i had aqua di jio or w/e the hell its called but its overused now

Spoiler!

kind of just looking for a good all around under $100

Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    need something new brahs, i filled out the form. dont know much about cologne. i had aqua di jio or w/e the hell its called but its overused now

kind of just looking for a good all around under $100
    As a frag snob, I can tell you it's already difficult to find a frag that's great for all four seasons. One that is ALSO date night worthy, sig scent and special occasion worthy is quite literally impossible. At least for me in that price point.

I can't believe I am saying this as the resident Chanel hater, however I really think you should add $20 to your budget and get Bleu de Chanel Parfum from Macy's. Not the Eau de Toilette. Not the Eau de Parfum. Just... Parfum. If you have to have one perfume that does literally everything "acceptable", that's what you want. Excuse me while I go take a shower to wash my own disgust from myself.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    As a frag snob, I can tell you it's already difficult to find a frag that's great for all four seasons. One that is ALSO date night worthy, sig scent and special occasion worthy is quite literally impossible. At least for me in that price point.

aventus.

Come at me bra
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

SOTD: Bentley For Men Intense layered with Cuba Gold. Hnnnngggggg!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Closed Thread