Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Currently have a 7 Plus but it's hard to ignore the new V30
    We’re all gonna make it.

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    This will be the first iPhone that I won't have the money for. Gotta pay off my debts first like a responsible person,
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    i understand that everyone will have priorities in life.. but ~300 dollars a year for a phone that is basically our life blood now is not that much money lol.
    Last phone I bought was 3 years ago I think, and it was still the business model of "you're getting a 2 year contract? Sweet, here's this discounted new phone." Now that business model is gone and I'm not cool with either spending $900 outright or setting up payment plans.

But I do need a new phone this fall, my current windows phone screen only comes on if you double press buttons, and now my banking and travel apps (bank, uber, airline apps) aren't supported. Hopefully Verizon will have some good deals on iPhone 7's or Androids before the end of the year.

4 years - iPhone 4 (s, maybe? can't remember)
    3 years - Windows Phone Lumia Icon
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Always funny to see Samsung owners come in here to bash Apple. Why would I want Android bloatware on my $1K Phone. Also $1K for a device that basically doubles as a computer isn't a lot of $$$$. Unless you're broke and no job of course.

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my favorite phone in the past half decade was the note 7, then it got recalled and now im stuck with a iphone 7+. and im stuck with this monster for another year.

literally the best thing about the iphone is that it works well with the Air Pods. The rest of it works exactly like the Iphone 4S did 6 years ago.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more week boyos!!!

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    my favorite phone in the past half decade was the note 7, then it got recalled and now im stuck with a iphone 7+. and im stuck with this monster for another year.

literally the best thing about the iphone is that it works well with the Air Pods. The rest of it works exactly like the Iphone 4S did 6 years ago.
    well considering the 4s worked better than any android ive ever had, thats probably not a bad thing. i used to love my Samsung Notes and I used to think having to hrd reset the phones multiple times a day because they froze was just a normal thing with phones. then i finally got an iphone and realized how utter chit android in general was in comparison when it came to performance and reliability. yea android has some extra features but they are miniscule in importance when the trade off is a much better experience.
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    well considering the 4s worked better than any android ive ever had, thats probably not a bad thing. i used to love my Samsung Notes and I used to think having to hrd reset the phones multiple times a day because they froze was just a normal thing with phones. then i finally got an iphone and realized how utter chit android in general was in comparison when it came to performance and reliability. yea android has some extra features but they are miniscule in importance when the trade off is a much better experience.
    If you had to 'hard reset' a phone multiple times per day, you had a lemon. I have had Androids from the beginning and have yet to experience an Android where I had to constantly hard reset it. And I am not a typical phone user. I do many different things with my phones like connect to remote servers at work, run networking tools, and even set up my phone as a 'server' for DNS, FTP, etc using the "Servers Ultimate" program on the Google Store.

I admit the iPhones do work and work well for the average person. But let's not pretend that iOS is superior to the Android OS. There may have been a time where that was the case in the infant stages of Android. But IMO, the Android OS is far better than iOS. I still don't take away from the fact that iOS works well.

And from my experience, I have had more users that I support with issues with their iPads and iPhones than users with an Android tablet or phone.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    rumor has it that it'l have a 4k@60 camera? rear AND front?
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    But let's not pretend that iOS is superior to the Android OS. There may have been a time where that was the case in the infant stages of Android. But IMO, the Android OS is far better than iOS. I still don't take away from the fact that iOS works well.
    really depends on how you define superior.
    if you define it as android can do more than ios then sure
    if you define it as less things but more clean/refined then i'd argue ios

agreed with more users having issues with ios but i'd say that's largely due to the userbase (99.9999% of elderly i help have ios devices and screw things up unbelievably well. ios isn't the problem in these cases. they are lol)
    MS, Computer Science

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Apple just sent invitation that the reveal is on Sept. 12.

"Apple is widely expected to announce three new iPhones at the event: a next-generation iPhone 8 model with an edge-to-edge OLED display and a new 3D face-scanning camera, according to earlier reports in Bloomberg; and updated versions of the current iPhone 7 and 7 Plus with wireless charging. Additionally, the company is rumored to have a new 4K Apple TV in the works, along with Apple Watches that could feature LTE connectivity."

Anyone getting/upgrading to iPhone 8? I will.

In b4 thread hijacked by haters.

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Contract doesn't end until next october.. The Iphone 9 will be out by then, although they're making an "i phone x" so I'm assuming that will come out first then the iphone 8 next year? Or are they both the same?

milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milgauss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    Contract doesn't end until next october.. The Iphone 9 will be out by then, although they're making an "i phone x" so I'm assuming that will come out first then the iphone 8 next year? Or are they both the same?
    It will be iPhone 8, 8+ and iPhone x according to rumors

Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We doing the reveal thing in here?

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    apple watch and smart phone watches in general are the biggest gimmicks ever..

interested in what apple is doing with this "iphone X"
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    apple watch and smart phone watches in general are the biggest gimmicks ever..

interested in what apple is doing with this "iphone X"

Maybe I'm just a cynical old man that refuses to see what the future can bring, but I honestly cant fathom the reason for needing a smart watch ... They will never be as aesthetic or as a timeless piece of classic like regular wrist watches.

With a phone being a mini-computer, having a smart watch is completely unnecessary.
    Sig line can't be a novel

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea but will face id work when girls have zero make up to having a whole new face after 10 pounds of makeup??

brb can only use phone after make up
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    $999 for the 64GB? GTFO
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gonna start a sugar daddy site and become ceo 10k/day from all the sloots saving up for iphone x

Invest now
    ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    Serious question - do you guys actually pay retail?

Every plan I've been on has the cost discounted to a couple hundred bucks for 2 years, or payment spread out over time.

I get confused errrytime.
    Obviously if the phone costs more, the "discounted" or "spread out" payment is still going to be more. With a higher starting price, you're still going to end up paying more.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Serious question - do you guys actually pay retail?

Every plan I've been on has the cost discounted to a couple hundred bucks for 2 years, or payment spread out over time.

I get confused errrytime.
    pay retail so I can upgrade any time i want to on a yearly basis with minimal cost (unless I get an android phone that depreciates quickly)

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    pay retail so I can upgrade any time i want to on a yearly basis with minimal cost (unless I get an android phone that depreciates quickly)
    Gotcha. That's one reason I like my monthly plan - I can upgrade or change my iPhone at anytime with my Sprint plan. Also, I am still on kevin durants FRAMILY plan so even with the monthly charge, I still pay less than almost all my friends with unlimited data/calls

Cons: Sprint doesn't work anywhere outside the urban areas lol

Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Obviously if the phone costs more, the "discounted" or "spread out" payment is still going to be more. With a higher starting price, you're still going to end up paying more.
    Tmobile Jump program is argubably the best service if you want to stay up to date. You pay 40 or 50 a month depending if you have the non plus or plus version for two years. If you like the phone that comes out next year, you can trade in your current phone and restart the two years, which you can do infinitely. I am just hoping that the X is available for the jump and not just teh 8

Yeah I pay $35/mo right now for the iPhone (can upgrade whenever) and then $55/mo for unlimited calls and data on sprint. No complaints other then their website is garbage and some areas have poor reception.
    is sprint offering iphone X for that plan? I called tmobile and they dont have the specifics on how they are going to do the 8 and the X jump program yet

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These phone storage sizes are a legit joke and I say that as a massive apple fanboy. 64gb or 256gb are the only options and $150 dollar difference between them...

Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) Vikingmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did they say anything about chargetime?

anything like quickcharge or fastcharge for either phone?
    ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The iPhone X doesn't have Touch ID?

Lmfao sheeple gonna sheeple. Will stay on my iPhone 6s Plus with a headphone jack and button
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    The iPhone X doesn't have Touch ID?

Lmfao sheeple gonna sheeple. Will stay on my iPhone 6s Plus with a headphone jack and button
    seriously and face id should be illegal wtf

though I really do need to upgrade from my 5S now (the goat iPhone) was hoping there'd be something here to keep me with apple for convenience sake but not impressed with the 8 or the X
    NYK
    P. EAGLES

4k@60 is awesome.

Did anybody catch if the iwatch3 has an upgraded hr sensor?
    MS, Computer Science

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't decide if I'm going to buy the X outright or do it through installments.

In Canada, so the 256gb model is about 1.5k outright.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    X looks sick but 1k for 64gb just lol. Was really hoping for better. Not sure if I like no home button either.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd