Closed Thread
Page 203 of 289 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 8643
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mCheech View Post
    Season 6 didnt have book reference right? But was still high quality...

Wtf happened to the writing on s7 and s8?

I wonder if grrm was more involved in s6.
    Season 6 still had George's characters and plot lines and overall still enjoyed the slower pace of the earlier seasons (until the last episode anyway). Season 7 was about the big picture and getting everything in place to end the show.

chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    Is anyone still optimistic that they will still cover the WW/Bran storyline during the next three episodes? I can't see them devoting three 70+ minute episodes entirely to Cersei. If the next episode is all filler like the first two episodes were, I'm seriously going to rage.
    I sure fking hope so. I don't give a chit about Cersei and the throne. I just wanna know more about the WW/NK/Bran
    Acne Laser Surgery: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170189721&page=1&highlight=acne+laser+treatment

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    It's cliche sometimes it's not. That's what made it so good, its unpredictability.

Also to the dense nerds complaining and wondering how Arya snuck up to the NK, here's how:

"Arya use the same trick she used to reunion with Jon next to the same tree to reach silently NK (S8e1, "how did you sneak up on me like that?" Jon said) . Maybe she was up in the tree before and then she used her acrobatical skills to lowered herself down beyond NK. And then remember what Syrio Forel said during their training "How could you be quick as a snake? Nice quite as a shadow...."
    Incredible foreshadow, what a great show!"

Nerds have come up with so many moronic theories in their mothers basements over the past year that they even missed certain clues and foreshadowings throughout this whole series and season, very sad!
    How many of Jon's wights and generals did she sneak past to surprise Jon? I sneak up on my mom all the time and scare the chit out of her. Is it mine turn to kill a God yet?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    How many of Jon's wights and generals did she sneak past to surprise Jon? I sneak up on my mom all the time and scare the chit out of her. Is it mine turn to kill a God yet?
    Don’t bother. RiceBrah just ignores things that clearly disprove his bullchit.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well Sam killed a White Walker and a Thenn

And you have a hard time believing a trained assassin killed the night king. Arya killing the night king isn't my issue tbh. It's just how there should have been more important deaths. Because the plot armor was just too strong for some.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    In the library scene you referenced, they literally reacted to her blood dripping on the floor. There’s no way they wouldn’t react to Arya bumping them trying to make her way through.
    Yeah but then the scene right after that is her disappearing in almost plain sight, it was her in an open environment under a quite open table.

And she disappeared silently in the time it took for the zombie to crouch down to look it was already standing there.

Her blood makes sound, she doesn’t.

If you want to bring up precedent that table dissaoearance alone establishes Batman like powers. They can barely see her, let alone outside at night in the dark. And they did in fact notice her at the last second but their AI was on standby mode and didn’t have time to react since she was stealth mode till then.

It would be handy to have a wider establishing shot of the general area to see what potential hiding spots were behind the groups of undead that were present and how they were formed up. Like if it was one row of undead and right behind them are bushes and trees or structures she coulda just got close and sprinted a few feet in assasin mode past a significant amount of them before anyone could have reacted.
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 05-01-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chickenallday View Post
    I sure fking hope so. I don't give a chit about Cersei and the throne. I just wanna know more about the WW/NK/Bran
    Dude you're chit out of luck. They'll have a couple one liners about whew glad that was over but we have to face a bigger threat in Cersei now. The NK arc is completely done, they're rushing for an ending.

The only other twist left is Dany turning evil and having to be put down. Cersei may start off the bad guy but I think they'll make her come to terms with Jon to face off vs Dany. Given how this show is going, I'm not sure Cersei will even die. Or maybe she will....but Dany is definitely doing a 360 on Jon and turning evil.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t bother. RiceBrah just ignores things that clearly disprove his bullchit.
    Just admit that you hate the show already.. why even watch the rest of the season amiright?

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    helm's deep was a million times better. from all the hype on twitter and chit of people going "OMG THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE SO AWFUL WITH GOT DEATHS WAHHH" etc etc i thought people had actual word that some big chit was going down, what a joke.

and yeah most anticlimactic ending i can ever remember for a Big Bad.

but thinking about it now, maybe that's the whole point tbh, maybe George RR Martin's been trolling up to now with the shock deaths etc and this was just a shock how anticlimactic and what a joke it was.

maybe i actually have to respect this episode purely for what an excellent troll job it was.

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Since D&D had arya kill the NK just to subvert expectations for subversions sake, why didn't they really go balls deep with it and have Iron Man swoop in and kill the NK? It would have been way more shocking and unexpected. He's a Stark, so he has exactly as many plot threads connecting him to the NK as Arya does. And he can actually fly, so it makes even more sense for him to swoop out of nowhere. And having professor X or Jean Grey there it would have even made sense for all the other WW to just freeze and stand there.

It was even foreshadowed bc Stark said that if they couldn't save the world, they'd avenge it. Would have been super easy to have melisandre retcon this quote into revenge on the Night King. They really blew it on this opportunity, especially on the heels of Endgame.
    Last edited by stevedarsh; 05-01-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    hi.

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes. Go, child.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post
    helm's deep was a million times better. from all the hype on twitter and chit of people going "OMG THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE SO AWFUL WITH GOT DEATHS WAHHH" etc etc i thought people had actual word that some big chit was going down, what a joke.

and yeah most anticlimactic ending i can ever remember for a Big Bad.

but thinking about it now, maybe that's the whole point tbh, maybe George RR Martin's been trolling up to now with the shock deaths etc and this was just a shock how anticlimactic and what a joke it was.

maybe i actually have to respect this episode purely for what an excellent troll job it was.
    Never seen hype die this badly, it's legendary how difficult it was to phuck this up, that's what makes it so great. The bad side is the show just got dull, Cersei vs the North and co will be very boring, i hope im wrong though. Will keep coping until it's actually over.

Originally Posted by stevedarsh View Post
    Since D&D had arya kill the NK just to subvert expectations for subversions sake, why didn't they have Iron Man swoop in and kill the NK? It would have been way more shocking and unexpected. He's a Stark, so he has exactly as many plot threads connecting him to the NK as Arya does. And he can actually fly, so it makes even more sense for him to swoop out of nowhere. They really blew it on this opportunity, especially on the heels of Endgame.
    Lmao. Never knew how much i wanted Iron Man to save Westeros until now.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is anyone still optimistic that they will still cover the WW/Bran storyline during the next three episodes? I can't see them devoting three 70+ minute episodes entirely to Cersei. If the next episode is all filler like the first two episodes were, I'm seriously going to rage.

**MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine how much of a mindless sheep you have to be to defend this chit tier writing lmao. I thought the episode was entertaining, but that's it. When actually analyzing the writing of it, it's very underwhelming especially with all the pre-hype the episode was getting.

The battle tactics were moronic. All the main characters surviving the front lines and undead piles were moronic. Arya sneaking past the horde of dead was moronic (no, her sneaky assassin skills is not an excuse). I personally don't care that Arya killed the NK, but they could've at least made it more climatic and have Jon more involved. There was no point in the prophecies though in the earlier seasons if they decided to just throw it out just like that.

So much "winter is coming" build up for 8 seasons only for it to end in one episode. And we still don't know chit about the NK/WW. How does their story tie in with Bran? What is the connection? So many questions left unanswered. I hope they go more in depth regarding it in the next few episodes but I'm not expecting much from D&D.
    AP7 crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Just admit that you hate the show already.. why even watch the rest of the season amiright?
    Don’t bother with this guy either. He already admitted itt that he just likes to argue and his life basically ended when the Mueller report came out.
    US NAVY

MAGA

tbh the worst part of this show is that Stannis the Mannis isn't King and the whole time i keep expecting him to come back because they didn't kill him on screen, just showed psycho brienne swinging her sword at him. the show will end and ill legit still be thinking he's alive somewhere

Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Well Sam killed a White Walker and a Thenn

And you have a hard time believing a trained assassin killed the night king. Arya killing the night king isn't my issue tbh. It's just how there should have been more important deaths. Because the plot armor was just too strong for some.
    -Basic training as a kid for one month with Syrio using wooden swords.
    - Basic training with wooden sticks in the tutorial level for faceless men. She failed their INITIATION mission and was never accepted as a faceless man to begin formal training.

Arya is not a trained anything. Even if she WAS trained, the NK is 10,000 years old, meaning he should be better than her assassination training.

That aside, my other two gripes are even bigger. There's absolutely no way she should have been able to sneak past a densely packed horde of wights and WW generals without anyone stopping her from killing their king. They would have definitely been highly attuned to protecting him at all costs.

All the logistics of this never being physically possible for Arya aside, my biggest gripe is the totally missed opportunity from a story and lore perspective. It was over too quickly and abruptly, no questions were answered, and also Arya did not deserve this win. The NK was Bran and Jon's story. Killing people on her list was Arya's story. Arya was able to conquer her story and Jon+Bran's story on her own. Sansa, Jon and Bran did nothing while Arya has had all the cool moments since the beginning of season 7 when everything was beginning to wrap up.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's cliche sometimes it's not. That's what made it so good, its unpredictability.
    The show was "good" because it was a deep drama in a fantasy setting, focusing on political intrigue and interesting characters. The dialog was superb in the seasons of the show that followed the books. Some are the best scenes were literally just two people talking or sitting down and talking, the fact that people were so captivated by this was a testament to the dialog and general writing of the show.

What we have now is hollywood writers trying to write a hit show and basically the depth of some of their decisions have been "wouldn't this be cool if..."

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t bother with this guy either. He already admitted itt that he just likes to argue and his life basically ended when the Mueller report came out.
    Oh lordy this guy

So do you hate the show now Ohio? Or are you gonna continue to keep watching lmao

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Amp30 View Post
    Imagine how much of a mindless sheep you have to be to defend this chit tier writing lmao. I thought the episode was entertaining, but that's it. When actually analyzing the writing of it, it's very underwhelming especially with all the pre-hype the episode was getting.

The battle tactics were moronic. All the main characters surviving the front lines and undead piles were moronic. Arya sneaking past the horde of dead was moronic (no, her sneaky assassin skills is not an excuse). I personally don't care that Arya killed the NK, but they could've at least made it more climatic and have Jon more involved. There was no point in the prophecies though in the earlier seasons if they decided to just throw it out just like that.

So much "winter is coming" build up for 8 seasons only for it to end in one episode. And we still don't know chit about the NK/WW. How does their story tie in with Bran? What is the connection? So many questions left unanswered. I hope they go more in depth regarding it in the next few episodes but I'm not expecting much from D&D.
    I guess you kinda missed the point of the episode buddy...

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man you nerds are delusionally vapid. There were trees in the background, dragon noise like an airplane engine, heavy breeze blowing, aftermath of a snowstorm. The complete opposite of the quiet library in Winterfell.

And you're telling me a well trained assassin couldn't sneak up to the Night King and his guards? Just end your delusions and come back to your senses.

-Basic training as a kid for one month with Syrio using wooden swords.
    - Basic training with wooden sticks in the tutorial level for faceless men. She failed their INITIATION mission and was never accepted as a faceless man to begin formal training.

Arya is not a trained anything. Even if she WAS trained, the NK is 10,000 years old, meaning he should be better than her assassination training.

That aside, my other two gripes are even bigger. There's absolutely no way she should have been able to sneak past a densely packed horde of wights and WW generals without anyone stopping her from killing their king. They would have definitely been highly attuned to protecting him at all costs.

All the logistics of this never being physically possible for Arya aside, my biggest gripe is the totally missed opportunity from a story and lore perspective. It was over too quickly and abruptly, no questions were answered, and also Arya did not deserve this win. The NK was Bran and Jon's story. Killing people on her list was Arya's story. Arya was able to conquer her story and Jon+Bran's story on her own. Sansa, Jon and Bran did nothing while Arya has had all the cool moments since the beginning of season 7 when everything was beginning to wrap up.
    all she really needed to learn was basically how to dodge attacks and use her small size as an advantage. its not outside the realm of imagination.

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    I guess you kinda missed the point of the episode buddy...
    What a well thought-out response. Was the point that it was a typical, mindless Hollywood script appeasing to the casuals? If anyone missed the point it was D&D
    AP7 crew

Man you nerds are delusionally vapid. There were trees in the background, dragon noise like an airplane engine, heavy breeze blowing, aftermath of a snowstorm. The complete opposite of the quiet library in Winterfell.

And you're telling me a well trained assassin couldn't sneak up to the Night King and his guards? Just end your delusions and come back to your senses.
    dont bother with this guy he is a Buffon, has been repeating the same debunked statements for like 3 days.

Originally Posted by Amp30 View Post
    What a well thought-out response. Was the point that it was a typical, mindless Hollywood script appeasing to the casuals? If anyone missed the point it was D&D
    Most of the point was the musical score...

which I guess you kinda missed the whole point of...

Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Oh lordy this guy

So do you hate the show now Ohio? Or are you gonna continue to keep watching lmao
    Done playing your game kiddo.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Most of the point was the musical score...

which I guess you kinda missed the whole point of...
    I'm just going to conclude that the people ITT defending this are trolling
    AP7 crew

Done playing your game kiddo.
    so you'll stop posting ITT?

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m holding onto hope that the NK isn’t Truly dead and that we will see a resolution with his and bran’s story.

Has anyone gone back and watched D&Ds inside the episode after Jon was killed? I’m hoping they have the same tone for the purpose of not giving anything away.

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont bother with this guy he is a Buffon, has been repeating the same debunked statements for like 3 days.
    These are the dangers of making up theories in your head based on fantasies instead of following the plot and storyline, recognizing the clues leading up to certain events and go about it in a logical manner, putting the pieces together. You become a deluded madman who lacks reasoning.

Just let them be, they cant be reasoned with. All these years they spent their time imagining biased fantasies in their heads in the comfort of their grandma's attics.

Closed Thread
Page 203 of 289 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast