Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Absolutely.

Chubby boxer vs. skinny, manlet kickboxer. Once the skinny manlet gets the range correct for his kicks, it's lights out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQFy18dp04

Skip to about 1:50 for the KO.

It's not a streetfight, but the idea is the same.
    you're right about one thing, this definitely isnt a street fight.
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your a fukking clown lmao.

i don't like/follow boxing or mma but just lmao if you think there haven't been boxers that have gotten knocked about by normal dudes as well..

boxers have beat the chit out of normal people and gotten the chit beat out of them, same with mma fighters.

and as far as bully beatdown goes, those are like D level fighters no one's ever heard of, its not like they're putting them in the ring vs top fighters
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the best self defense is any form you can calmly use to effectively disable the threat. There can be no blanket statement that one is better than the other.

Originally Posted by somfking View Post
    your a fukking clown lmao.

i don't like/follow boxing or mma but just lmao if you think there haven't been boxers that have gotten knocked about by normal dudes as well..

boxers have beat the chit out of normal people and gotten the chit beat out of them, same with mma fighters.

and as far as bully beatdown goes, those are like D level fighters no one's ever heard of, its not like they're putting them in the ring vs top fighters

no really, who are you talking to? you didn't quote anyone lol

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/0e06bdc207663fa0cae2a13fcb291f4e/tenor.gif[/mg]

no really, who are you talking to? you didn't quote anyone lol
    the OP lmao
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think we should approach this like we approach fitness.....there's no 1 best catch-all approach to it. It will depend on who/how many you're fighting, who intercedes, and the specific situation.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bjjnovice View Post
    wow... most delusion ITT from a bunch of retards that have never trained to fight a day in their lives. Vast majority of fights go to the ground. Any elite world class boxer would have the living chit beaten out of him by a high school wrestler. Fact.
    100 % true but if you look at it from a self defense perspective , boxing is the goat.

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Kickboxing > Both

Lol at being a hot shot street boxer and getting kicked in the face
    Find me a video of a kick boxer KO'ing 4+ people with kicks like we have of a boxer. Or even just 2 people. Theres multiple no name boxers on video doing that including tiny old men.

I wont even give you the practical disadvantage of kicking into your older age. Just find me a kickboxer KO'ing multiple people rushing him with kicks.

Go Ahead I'll wait.

Find me a kickboxer KO'ing a robber with a weapon with a kick, not even an old kickboxer.

Go ahead I'll wait

Lmao the chin is the biggest human weakpoint. It will never stop being the most practical deadliest form of neutralizing a threat on the street as quick as possible with minimal risk. Especially vs weapons or multiple opponents aka 99% of potential street situations. When are you goofy *******s going to learn?

60yr old small boxers have KO'ed guys by exploiting this weakness. Lmao at these ooga booga kung fu *******s denying this one giant weakness in humans and the giant relevancy it has in real life street life or death situations not MMA jerkoff daydream scenarios.

Lmao you tender manhuggers will never be as alpha as this.
    Last edited by OhsoClutch; 08-29-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    Smash Phat Asses on the Daily Crew 24/7
    Greatest Seductionist in History Crew
    Regularly Smash Girls to Videos of Smashing other girls Crew.
    All GFs are Reverse Cuckolds Crew
    These little ****** out here playing checkers I'm here playing Chess Crew
    Fox Main

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're right about one thing, this definitely isnt a street fight.
    Yeah, I know this fight would have ended much sooner if it were a streetfight. What I was trying to show was how the kick boxer whiffed on his headkicks early, but once he got the range, it was a 1-kick KO time. Maybe not the best video to demonstrate it if you view the whole thing, but if you skip to 1:50 you can see how it catches the boxer unprepared.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone well trained in most combat sports will do well in a street fight.

Yeah, I know this fight would have ended much sooner if it were a streetfight. What I was trying to show was how the kick boxer whiffed on his headkicks early, but once he got the range, it was a 1-kick KO time. Maybe not the best video to demonstrate it if you view the whole thing, but if you skip to 1:50 you can see how it catches the boxer unprepared.
    because i think this match was a no holds barred type of fight. it just happened to be a boxer vs muay thai fighter.

on the streets, the element of surprise is probably someones biggest weapon. if you hit them with something they aren't used to, its probably over

muay thai beats boxer who beats a sport BJJ competitor who beats a wrestler who beat the muay thai fighter

m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by thc sargon View Post
    Didn't read your whole post. 90% of fights go to the ground. MMA is the closest thing to real life.
    Most fights do not goto the ground... And if they do good luck not getting head stomped by his mate.... Btw try and choke someone and they gonna gouge your eye or yank your balls.

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how can I safely learn boxing for self defense without getting brain damage? srs
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    because i think this match was a no holds barred type of fight. it just happened to be a boxer vs muay thai fighter.

on the streets, the element of surprise is probably someones biggest weapon. if you hit them with something they aren't used to, its probably over

muay thai beats boxer who beats a sport BJJ competitor who beats a wrestler who beat the muay thai fighter
    I think so too. I'm a big fan of everybody learning to box. I also think in a streetfight, the boxer is not going to know he's up against a kick boxer until the kickboxer tips his hand. How is the boxer going to defend against a surprise spinning wheel kick when he's expecting a punch? That's my argument for kickboxer > boxer (of same skill levels). I'm not really strongly opinionated about this though. I just think it's a weapon very few people have experience against. MMA fighters? Yes. Boxers? No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBkof8zS9jE

BTW, looking for vids for this thread sent me down a youtube rabbithole which reminded me just how much I despise sucker punchers. It's a cowardly tactic and what's worse is they act like they won due to skill.

Bunch of slack jawed *******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnQxmz1N_KI

Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is why I conceal carry a 50 cal and a body vest at all times with a body cam. aint risking injury

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched that spinning wheel kick thing. Kickers get ****ed up if people you know, step forward and push them to the ground lmao.
    It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions. ― Gordon B. Hinckley

TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty sure it called the gun

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)

VS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-attack.html

Let me know when you find 71 year old manlet muai thai/BJJ/Sambo/TKD/Wrestling/Kickboxing/krav maga/tiger showman karate guy in his slippers KO'ing a 6'4 guy like he just interupted his favorite episode of M.A.S.H. I'll wait.

Last edited by OhsoClutch; 08-29-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    Fox Main

TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryMcLewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Absolutely.

Chubby boxer vs. skinny, manlet kickboxer. Once the skinny manlet gets the range correct for his kicks, it's lights out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQFy18dp04

Skip to about 1:50 for the KO.

It's not a streetfight, but the idea is the same.
    Asian dude woulda had his head split open the first time he got the floor

TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Astyanax View Post
    So how can I safely learn boxing for self defense without getting brain damage? srs
    Yea this^

I wanna have teh deadly handz, but care to much about my big beautiful brain to let some ******* punch it.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any elite world class boxer would have the living chit beaten out of him by a high school wrestler. Fact.
    Lol you got this from retard Joe Rogan. He legit said that word for word. LMAO at quoting retard Joe Rogan
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If only they used boxing in MMA...

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 OP has never been in an actual fight in his life.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow... most delusion ITT from a bunch of retards that have never trained to fight a day in their lives. Vast majority of fights go to the ground. Any elite world class boxer would have the living chit beaten out of him by a high school wrestler. Fact.
    That's just a statement the Gracie's use to fool people into thinking their system is the be all end all for self defense , it's not I mean ffs they use Royce Gracie's UFC fight as the paradigm for an actual street fight when it wasn't even close to that .
    In Hoots We Trust.

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The best skill for real life street situations is your running ability. Keeping your ego in check and knowing when to walk away is the most practical skill you can have.That being said I think the vast majority of MMA techniques are rendered void in a street fight.
    The last thing you want to do is go to the ground. I mean rolling around on the hard pavement trying to armbar some idiot while his buddies stomp on your head seems like an stupid idea. Not to mention the dude is trying to gouge your eyes out.

I remember watching the ultimate fighter show a long time ago. Two guys got drunk and started fighting. One guy pulled guard and tried to triangle choke the other guy. The guy being chocked just lifted the other guy off the ground and slammed his head on to the pavement and it was over.
    Also throwing high kicks makes no sense because it is too risky to throw yourself off balance like that. Trying to kick above the waist with pants on is just too awkward. I can see the case being made for low kicks the legs though.

I've seen a lot of streets fights, both online videos and real life. I think the most successful guys are ones who are super aggressive who know how to box. Because it takes a second for someone to realize what is happening after the first punch. The person who comes out the gate non stop throwing seems to always win the fight.

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    If only they used boxing in MMA...

bahahahahahahaha.

Mcgregor is a Z-level local boxer from ireland that went to the UFC and now looks like neo from the matrix while sleeping glasschinned wrestlers with his pillow marshmellow taps Even I was mindblown at how pitifully soft the fairy slaps he were throwing against floyd were. Dude made floyd look like marvin hagler.

Garbrandt is another Q level local boxer looking like a dbz fighter against the stiff hobos in the UFC LOL.
    Fox Main

FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    90% of street fights go to the ground only if the 2 ***gots fighting train mma.

In 90% of fights, men are fighting like men, not diving into the inviting spread eagle of another man. If someone ends up on the ground, he's getting stomped on, not cuddled with.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    Anyone well trained in most combat sports will do well in a street fight.
    This.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FlabbyAndSick View Post
    90% of street fights go to the ground only if the 2 ***gots fighting train mma.

In 90% of fights, men are fighting like men, not diving into the inviting spread eagle of another man. If someone ends up on the ground, he's getting stomped on, not cuddled with.

The only times I have seen fights go the ground is when the fight is already over and the winner is being a scumbag stomping on the dude's head or soccer kicking him. This is why pride was the goat. As soon as some wrassler failed his take down, he would be greeted with kicks to the face.