VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

max hydration for kratom

Hi,

I'm a regular user of kratom ( joint problems ). Only negative thing : interference with hydration is really an issue ( makes working out harder) Tried to drink more water etc but I think I need something more. Would a normal electrolyte supplement be enough ? (xtend )

Thanks

NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The simple solution would be to up your water intake. If you are having trouble drinking all your water from taste boredom. I would check out Endurance by Formutech. Many great flavors to choose from and the new southern sweet tea is pretty bomb.
    Gym Lifts: 425/365/405
    Goal Lifts: 455/385/495
    Meet Lifts: 352.7/297.6/363.8

☟☟☟Follow My Social Media Below☟☟☟
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse
    www.Instagram.com/TheSwoleNurse

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VF5 View Post
    Hi,

I'm a regular user of kratom ( joint problems ). Only negative thing : interference with hydration is really an issue ( makes working out harder) Tried to drink more water etc but I think I need something more. Would a normal electrolyte supplement be enough ? (xtend )

Thanks
    Xtend is a good choice if it's going to help you drink more water. It's a good choice anyway but at the end of the day if you are dehydrated you'll need to drink more water regardless of what you put in it. With so many flavor options Xtend can certainly help from you getting bored with it.

Also if you are using kratom for joint issues have you considered other options that won't dehydrate you?
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your looking for flavors there are plenty of different BCAA choices. Endurance from foruntech or Breach from RedCon1 have a little more than just BCAA in them. Plus many flavors to choose from. Other options are mio or gatoraid.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VF5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Xtend is a good choice if it's going to help you drink more water. It's a good choice anyway but at the end of the day if you are dehydrated you'll need to drink more water regardless of what you put in it. With so many flavor options Xtend can certainly help from you getting bored with it.

Also if you are using kratom for joint issues have you considered other options that won't dehydrate you?
    sure, but almost nothing helps , want to try bpc 157

http://www.predatornutrition.com/hyd...breakable.html

looks too good to be true

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VF5 View Post
    sure, but almost nothing helps , want to try bpc 157

http://www.predatornutrition.com/hyd...breakable.html

looks too good to be true
    it is "too good to be true".

we can't talk about bpc here due to forum rules, but you dont know the dosage and it's not being delivered directly to the affected area.

if you want cissus DOSE IT PROPERLY.

IFN Joint Help has a full daily dose of cissus and Paractin offering immediate relief and long term benefits.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    it is "too good to be true".

we can't talk about bpc here due to forum rules, but you dont know the dosage and it's not being delivered directly to the affected area.

if you want cissus DOSE IT PROPERLY.

IFN Joint Help has a full daily dose of cissus and Paractin offering immediate relief and long term benefits.
    yes joint help is one of the best,
    at the moment it's primaforce cissus, paractin from lef arthro immune and msm
    works , but kratom totally kills the pain
    tolerance settles in very quick ( after a couple of days you have to quit totally for a 5 days , ( at least , for me ))

so "unbreakable" from hydrapharm is a waist of money.
    Same company that claims their pwo is comparable to the original craze ...
    Never used one of their products so I can't tell for sure

thanks for all the suggestions, I know it's a "simple" problem, but dehydration makes a ****ty workout