1995pluto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto calorie supplement?

This is going to be probably kind of a dumb question, and you're going to have to take everything I say into consideration because there's nothing I can change about my situation except keto and I function too well on it to stop doing it
    I don't make very much money, and unfortunately can't take a second job because I'm a live in caretaker for elderly people and thus work 24 hours a day, essentially. I get paid out of pocket, so long story short I have about $10-15 to spend on food a week. I get bags of frozen vegetables and a thing of chicken, and a bag of pecans cuz they're my favorite and some little bits and bobs when I have some extra to spend. I just can't make my money stretch enough to get enough calories even if I did eat normally and added rice or something. Does anyone have a calorie supplement or some advice? Also please be kind, it's important to remember that sometimes people go through difficult situations and I'm trying my best!
    "Too scared to take a step but too scared not to."

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Peanut butter
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1995pluto View Post
    This is going to be probably kind of a dumb question, and you're going to have to take everything I say into consideration because there's nothing I can change about my situation except keto and I function too well on it to stop doing it
    I don't make very much money, and unfortunately can't take a second job because I'm a live in caretaker for elderly people and thus work 24 hours a day, essentially. I get paid out of pocket, so long story short I have about $10-15 to spend on food a week. I get bags of frozen vegetables and a thing of chicken, and a bag of pecans cuz they're my favorite and some little bits and bobs when I have some extra to spend. I just can't make my money stretch enough to get enough calories even if I did eat normally and added rice or something. Does anyone have a calorie supplement or some advice? Also please be kind, it's important to remember that sometimes people go through difficult situations and I'm trying my best!
    I'd recommend getting a new job where you're actually paid for the time you work. But that's just me.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I'd recommend getting a new job where you're actually paid for the time you work. But that's just me.
    No matter what state you live in you should make some kind of wage for your work. I would consider a job where you can live better. That being said.

Peanut butter and the dollar stores are your best friend.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you shop around you should be able to find eggs for a reasonable price - and they work great for Keto diets (can be cooked in butter or coconut oil). Peanut butter is another good option for those looking to get a lot of calories at a low price point, you'll just need to make sure that you purchase one that does not have any added sugar.

Speaking of coconut oil, you may want to look at allocating some of your money one week to getting a jar of coconut oil and using that to boost calorie intake for a couple of weeks. Can just eat a spoonful, add it to coffee/shakes, etc. - just don't get carried away or you might have a bowel explosion.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huge things of oats are stupid cheap. I've been paying $1.38 for 36 eggs at Walmart. Cottage cheese, and milk are both pretty calorically dense and cheap. Are you even working out?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where the fuk do you live OP where you're paid $10-$15 a week working 24 hour shifts?
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Where the fuk do you live OP where you're paid $10-$15 a week working 24 hour shifts?
    dollars to doughnuts getting hit with child support, them women can destroy men.....

that being said, keto is expensive diet check out the dollar stores/aldi's/discount stores check out stuff like spam(enough salt/fatty meats) pb is cheap as noted, just usually have alot of sugars in them.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you said you function too well on KETO... but it's certainly a more expensive diet than buying rice/chicken/oats/eggs in bulk. If you can't change your situation... you may want to go back to a more balanced diet.
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good keto supps for calories would be the fats. you should think about that. you could get a lot of calories with a bottle of olive oil per week.

owtlaw333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Huge things of oats are stupid cheap. I've been paying $1.38 for 36 eggs at Walmart. Cottage cheese, and milk are both pretty calorically dense and cheap. Are you even working out?
    Not Keto...

Eggs, nuts (not peanuts), oils... those are your cheapest, most dense sources of calories you can get. Get avocados when they're on sale (50 cents at Sprouts fairly often), 18 eggs at Costco for less than or around $3, some cheeses can be cheap enough to justify, and go to your local Mexican market (if you have one) and go to the meat counter and get a bag of chicharones (can be much cheaper than buying a back from the chip isle.)

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by owtlaw333 View Post
    Not Keto...

Eggs, nuts (not peanuts), oils... those are your cheapest, most dense sources of calories you can get. Get avocados when they're on sale (50 cents at Sprouts fairly often), 18 eggs at Costco for less than or around $3, some cheeses can be cheap enough to justify, and go to your local Mexican market (if you have one) and go to the meat counter and get a bag of chicharones (can be much cheaper than buying a back from the chip isle.)
    Obviously not keto food... -__-

Talking in general of very cheap foods OP should be able to afford.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've found I saved money doing a keto diet as you should be eating less protein
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn feels bad having no job in Germany and getting more unemployed money then an American working full hours.