Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Insulted on the train this morning!

As most here know I take the subway every morning, I take the 5 train in the Bronx till I get to 59th street in Manhattan then jump on the N to my final destination. So you can get an idea, from the 5 to the N is a pretty decent walk, you have to walk to the escalator going up then walk towards the stairs going down to catch the N.

Well during this whole walk I was behind this man in a suit carrying a briefcase (just like me). We are both walking at a face pace, both go up the escalator walking to the left and pretty much both go down the stairs relatively quick, two steps at a time.

When we get to the 59th street platform we both start walking to the back of the station and walking relatively close to the tracks as the station is packed, while we are walking (I am right behind him) he bumps into an oncoming man and he drops his briefcase into the tracks. He stands there looking at his briefcase with his hands on his head, everyone looking at the damn briefcase. So I go into the tracks, pass him his briefcase, he gives me a hand, helps me out of the tracks and then GET THIS, he says thank you so much and takes out 5 dollars to hand to me, I am like WTF??? I never been so insulted in my life, well yeah I have, but this is up there!!

I told him, nah man, its OK and I kept it moving, but man 5 freaking dollars? He should have just said "Thanks buddy, truly appreciate your help" and we would have been good.
    On the list for Bannukah

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like he meant it as more of a clumsy symbolic gesture of gratitude than an insult

Fair play to you but stay safe doing chit like that man
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

If there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's a train coming in the other direction

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    As most here know I take the subway every morning, I take the 5 train in the Bronx till I get to 59th street in Manhattan then jump on the N to my final destination. So you can get an idea, from the 5 to the N is a pretty decent walk, you have to walk to the escalator going up then walk towards the stairs going down to catch the N.

Well during this whole walk I was behind this man in a suit carrying a briefcase (just like me). We are both walking at a face pace, both go up the escalator walking to the left and pretty much both go down the stairs relatively quick, two steps at a time.

When we get to the 59th street platform we both start walking to the back of the station and walking relatively close to the tracks as the station is packed, while we are walking (I am right behind him) he bumps into an oncoming man and he drops his briefcase into the tracks. He stands there looking at his briefcase with his hands on his head, everyone looking at the damn briefcase. So I go into the tracks, pass him his briefcase, he gives me a hand, helps me out of the tracks and then GET THIS, he says thank you so much and takes out 5 dollars to hand to me, I am like WTF??? I never been so insulted in my life, well yeah I have, but this is up there!!

I told him, nah man, its OK and I kept it moving, but man 5 freaking dollars? He should have just said "Thanks buddy, truly appreciate your help" and we would have been good.

Should have took the 5 bucks, grabbed his briefcase and threw it back on the tracks and gave the money to the first homeless person you saw..

Just kidding, kind of...

Don't be insulted, you did good, perhaps that's all he had on him, not many people carry cash... besides you wouldn't have even taken $100 for doing that, so what odds. I agree though a simple thank you would have sufficed.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you DO carry a briefcase now. Ahh, just waiting for my BH leather glove pics once it starts to get chilly in NY.

ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kind of an odd gesture; I wouldn't take it personally. He could just be an awkward individual who didn't know how to show gratitude in a normal way.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    Kind of an odd gesture; I wouldn't take it personally. He could just be an awkward individual who didn't know how to show gratitude in a normal way.
    This. Probably just socially awkward. No reason to be insulted.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe he was an executive wannabe and that $5 bucks was all he had. If so, it was a lot
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would have looked him straight in the eye and said...Oh, I guess you offering me $5 because I'm BLACK and KFC oh so happens to have a $5 box now? But just know, I'm eating this fried chicken under protest.

ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody got beat up and nobody died, this thread sucks.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    $5 for risking your life and dirtying your suit, I'd be insulted as well. next time you get offered $5, take it and put it in the left front pocket and say no thank you while patting his chest at the same time.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You need to start taking that Camaro to work and looking like a boss!
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably thought you were blind wearing those sunglasses in the subway.
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I would have looked him straight in the eye and said...Oh, I guess you offering me $5 because I'm BLACK and KFC oh so happens to have a $5 box now? But just know, I'm eating this fried chicken under protest.

LOL!!

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Nobody got beat up and nobody died, this thread sucks.
    This ^^^

Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    Probably thought you were blind wearing those sunglasses in the subway.
    Another LOL!
    Was friends with Methuselah

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    ^^^ this. He was probably super grateful and that's all he could think of in the moment.

The other day, this guy needed a car jump and I did not want to use my new car so my husband walked all the way home to get the truck, came back and got this guy's car started and I'm the one who complained afterwards that he should have given us a tener for the trouble LOL (but I'm broke )
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree John, as insults go that one was of very poor quality. But be of good cheer, we here at BB.com can send much more satisfactory insults your way!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calling out OP for fraud title. Did not actually get insulted on the train, but in the near vicinity of possible train activity and/or tracks.

/rekt
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    Calling out OP for fraud title. Did not actually get insulted on the train, but in the near vicinity of possible train activity and/or tracks.

/rekt
    Good catch... time to neg the op.

j/k LOL

But, honestly, I wouldn't have taken it as an insult. Some of ya'll need to lighten up a bit.

Was friends with Methuselah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So wait, I know I am different than most of you here, but can we at least agree that he should have just said "thank you" and not offer any money?
    On the list for Bannukah

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So wait, I know I am different than most of you here, but can we at least agree that he should have just said "thank you" and not offer any money?
    He should have. But he didn't. So everyone ITT are just giving reasons why he may have not. Honestly sounds like he was caught off guard and went for a cash tip.

Definitely awkward response. Would have just said thank you, and pointed out how uncommon it is for strangers to help each other anymore. Be genuine, shake hands, go your way
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    So you DO carry a briefcase now. Ahh, just waiting for my BH leather glove pics once it starts to get chilly in NY.

Yeah I do, but I don't look menacing :

On the list for Bannukah

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    You need to start taking that Camaro to work and looking like a boss!
    He don't fit in that motherfukka no more

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    He don't fit in that motherfukka no more
    OK I am confused when did fish write this? Did he delete his comment?
    On the list for Bannukah

TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but man 5 freaking dollars? He should have just said "Thanks buddy, truly appreciate your help" and we would have been good.
    That was his normal. You have a different normal. Did you see how much cash he had on him? Maybe that was all he had on him?

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One time I was boarding the train and mis-stepped and slipped into that gap between the platform and the train, and my legs were right under the train. Some man didn't say a word, just grabbed hold of me under my arms and picked me up back onto the platform. I was stunned, terribly embarrassed, and managed a quick "Oh thank you so much - I'm enormously grateful" before he went on his way.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I do, but I don't look menacing :

you can, but you need to:

change tie color
    have pants tappered
    have suit jacket tailored in the waist area
    can't really see the shoes b/c paints are to wide at the bottom

and last but no least, carry what the assassin has in each hand.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should have been all, "Bro! Fie dollah?! I'm Robert Lee. I work for ESPN. I'm worth more than fie dollah!"

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by TallLanky View Post
    That was his normal. You have a different normal. Did you see how much cash he had on him? Maybe that was all he had on him?
    I just think the money think should be left out, just a thank you would suffice in this kind of situation. I sure as hell didn't jump in the tracks looking for him to give me money, I just saw he was too scared to do it himself and I am pretty sure he had some important stuff in the briefcase.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    One time I was boarding the train and mis-stepped and slipped into that gap between the platform and the train, and my legs were right under the train. Some man didn't say a word, just grabbed hold of me under my arms and picked me up back onto the platform. I was stunned, terribly embarrassed, and managed a quick "Oh thank you so much - I'm enormously grateful" before he went on his way.
    Damn that is more like a life saving situation though.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see it a bit differently, you did a nice thing and the guy wanted to "reward you", but all he had was a 5. 95% of the people i know don't carry cash and just plastic, so he gave you what he had. Just another opinion.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I see it a bit differently, you did a nice thing and the guy wanted to "reward you", but all he had was a 5. 95% of the people i know don't carry cash and just plastic, so he gave you what he had. Just another opinion.

I still don't see the need to "thank/reward" someone with money, you see what I mean? I mean unless you are going to give someone like 100 bucks and up, why even bother?

I dunno I see the money thing as an insult.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still don't see the need to "thank/reward" someone with money, you see what I mean? I mean unless you are going to give someone like 100 bucks and up, why even bother?

I dunno I see the money thing as an insult.
    I hear ya, but people reward people with cash all the time here. It may have been an insult to you personally,but a thanks man you "saved my ass" this is all i got on me, to him. Just food for thought.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 08-24-2017 at 08:54 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!