Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Because protesting against the removal of a traitor who kind of enjoyed enslaving people of a certain color isnt at all race related? ....They should just put it in a museum or something, where it ought to belong anyway. There's no reason to have it as a "symbol" in public lol.

Robert E. Lee was a loyalist to his community, his people and his state.

He was not a traitor.

I like most of you am a union man. I love the republic but if New York and D.C. told me to bomb North Carolina I'd tell them to go straight to hell.

This is the downside to unions. You have to make difficult choices. I don't envy him.

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    What about Isaac Newton and Tesla who never got any pussy and were virgins for life?

Op is half right. Newton and Telsa were geniuses and dove into their work.

When people have nothing going for them they look for an ideology that turns all their weaknesses into strengths.

Brb I'm poor and stupid but I have the true religion

Brb I'm short and unattractive but at least I'm white

Brb I'm a victim, nothing is my fault better join black resistance.

Same garbage mentality across the board.
    Last edited by Mercworx; 08-12-2017 at 01:57 PM.

AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    Another poster already did.
    A random black guy kills a blm protestor. Rofl, yea no.
    B:300 S:405 D:485

2/5/17: The Crowning of King Brady.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doc_Detroit View Post
    You're throwin out uncited chit man, step the fck back fgt
    How tf you know child rape happens that frequently over there along with knowing the vast majority look down upon the founding fathers, I guarantee most would say some "historical context" bullchit in contrast.

People do state that Aisha's marriage was not right, I'm doing that right now.
    By establishing ages of consent past her age they're indirectly doing that already.
    So anytjing over 9 years old and the girl can consent?

Man I had it all wrong, I've seen the light!

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AmIGoodNuff View Post
    Oh right I forgot no one cares about black on black violence. My bad.

Rayquan wasn't carrying his BLM ID card so it doesn't count.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If a person agrees with the BLM movement, and kills in the name of or because he believes in BLM, does that not make the person a BLMer? Or does he need a badge?

AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mparserz View Post
    If a person agrees with the BLM movement, and kills in the name of or because he believes in BLM, does that not make the person a BLMer? Or does he need a badge?
    He disagreed with blm AND discredits them for his actions.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

You have no point and just starting to ramble. Ill give you time to clean yourself up.

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He disagreed with blm AND discredits them for his actions.
    The black military guy who killed the Dallas cops?

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have no point and just starting to ramble. Ill give you time to clean yourself up.
    AmIGoodNuff: staunch defender of racists.

Simultaneously funny and sad.

The black military guy who killed the Dallas cops?
    Yes.

omae wa mou shindeiru atomicbbgum's Avatar
    atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

When you start rambling incoherently without a point and just throwing random BS you lose your argument. Whatever happen to debate and seeing the other side and where they come from?
    ***Anime Crew***
    ***Horror Crew***
    ***Hentai for the plot crew***
    ***Poverty Sketching Crew***
    Broken Sandwich maker

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Doc_Detroit View Post
    You're throwin out uncited chit man, step the fck back fgt
    How tf you know child rape happens that frequently over there along with knowing the vast majority look down upon the founding fathers, I guarantee most would say some "historical context" bullchit in contrast.

People do state that Aisha's marriage was not right, I'm doing that right now.
    By establishing ages of consent past her age they're indirectly doing that already.

Recently, The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) passed a ruling that “Pakistani laws prohibiting marriage of underage children are un-Islamic, and that according to Islam, there is no minimum age of marriage.
    It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known asnikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” 

You step the fuk back *******.

Yes.
    Link? Again, I'm legit asking.

Originally Posted by atomicbbgum View Post
    When you start rambling incoherently without a point and just throwing random BS you lose your argument. Whatever happen to debate and seeing the other side and where they come from?
    I would love to ask 90% of America the same thing.

But I'm a white male non-liberal, so no one wants to see things from "my side" lol. I'm automatically a racist / sexist.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know all of the details of it, but it sounds to me like the crowd was chanting "white lives matter" and protecting a historical statue.

You're lying to yourself if you think they aren't just the opposite of the BLM crowd or any worse. I can also understand protecting historical statues. Just because you don't agree with history doesn't mean you should erase it.

But of course, the nation is outraged at these few thousand people and threw a violent "counter protest". People are crazy.

and lol that anyone still replies to Doc_Detroit yet. You guys haven't realized he's the Ben Carson of the misc. Educated, but a complete idiot.

Link? Again, I'm legit asking.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/u...-shooting.html

omae wa mou shindeiru atomicbbgum's Avatar
    atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atomicbbgum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would love to ask 90% of America the same thing.

But I'm a white male non-liberal, so no one wants to see things from "my side" lol. I'm automatically a racist / sexist.
    The way you are answering these post doesn't do you any good either, I understand why some people would be upset, but changing the subject from white supremasist to "oh yeah but what about those on BLM" only closes conversation and there is no exchange of ideas, just blunt opinions falling to deaf ears.
    ***Anime Crew***
    ***Horror Crew***
    ***Hentai for the plot crew***
    ***Poverty Sketching Crew***
    Broken Sandwich maker

I didn't see anything in that article that said he denounced BLM or that the group had nothing to do with his actions.

The only thing I see is that it did confirm that he did have connections with the New Black Panther Party.

Originally Posted by atomicbbgum View Post
    The way you are answering these post doesn't do you any good either, I understand why some people would be upset, but changing the subject from white supremasist to "oh yeah but what about those on BLM" only closes conversation and there is no exchange of ideas, just blunt opinions falling to deaf ears.
    If you don't think BLM and their ilk are relevant to the conversation, you don't understand what's going on.

Originally Posted by asmith474 View Post
    can anyone confirm this
    ?
    I saw this too. This is a hell of a plot twist if its true.

I didn't see anything in that article that said he denounced BLM or that the group had nothing to do with his actions.

The only thing I see is that it did confirm that he did have connections with the New Black Panther Party.
    During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

I saw this too. This is a hell of a plot twist if its true.
    So I asked you earlier how you knew that the driver of the car was a white nationalist, but you didn't answer the question. Do you have a reason why you jump to a conclusion so quickly?

During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
    What does that mean though? Him being upset about Black Lives Matter could mean he was upset about the whole issue surround what the group is fighting for. Doesn't mean he denounces them or that his actions were independent of them. So is there a better source of evidence?

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The misc is defending white supremacists rioting and terrorizing people LMFAO.

*Any black person protests*
    Misc: omg thugs! Don't these lazy animals have jobs!? They complain too much! Life isn't that bad!!!!!! If you don't like our country leave!!!!!!!!!!

*white supremacists march with torches over imaginary oppression*

Misc: but who was 1st amendment!? It was peaceful! BUT WHAT ABOUT BLM!!! EGYPT USED SLAVES TO BUILD PYRAMIDS!!!!!!!

Fukking losers. This one was easy. EASY to say "yea this is wrong"..instead you guys rationalize and justify it desperately. Just admit you are racist and will always refuse to disagree with your fellow clown shoes.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

What does that mean though? Him being upset about Black Lives Matter could mean he was upset about the whole issue surround what the group is fighting for. Doesn't mean he denounces them or that his actions were independent of them. So is there a better source of evidence?
    Article also stated there was no proof he was with blm,like the New Black Panther party.

Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    The misc is defending white supremacists rioting and terrorizing people LMFAO.

*Any black person protests*
    Misc: omg thugs! Don't these lazy animals have jobs!? They complain too much! Life isn't that bad!!!!!! If you don't like our country leave!!!!!!!!!!

*white supremacists march with torches over imaginary oppression*

Misc: but who was 1st amendment!? It was peaceful! BUT WHAT ABOUT BLM!!! EGYPT USED SLAVES TO BUILD PYRAMIDS!!!!!!!

Fukking losers. This one was easy. EASY to say "yea this is wrong"..instead you guys rationalize and justify it desperately. Just admit you are racist and will always refuse to disagree with your fellow clown shoes.
    You don't like white people, we get it.
    Always 4.

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope rich piana is ok

Article also stated there was no proof he was with blm,like the New Black Panther party.
    Yeah, there's no proof he was with BLM. But like I said before, do you have to have a badge to show you believe in a movement? Or have hashtags on your profile that say #BLM. The dude referenced BLM during the standoff. Said he was upset about the recent deaths due to cops. And that he wanted to kill white people.

And regarding the New Black Panthers, this is what the article said about him: "but his ******** page showed that he supported the New Black Panther Party, a group that has advocated violence against whites, and Jews in particular."

And I'll ask again, how did you know that the person who mowed down the protestors was a white nationalist?

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor Doc_Detroit's Avatar
    Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc_Detroit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    You step the fuk back *******.
    The Child Marriage Restraint Act established the age of marriage/consent in Pakistan is 16 for women and 18 for men
    The CII has no actual authority in Pakistan, i.e., like the pope trying to tell Trump what to do.
    No where did I say Muhammad's marriage to Aisha was acceptable.
    So once again, step the fck back fgt.
    "Four days into my adonis shred and these cuts are coming in deeper than the Baltic seas."

"My gift from the gods was this blessed block of heathen marble...my curse from the gods is that I must sculpt it with my bare hands."

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    white people kill more white people than any other race

White on white crime is insanely high

70% of cops murdered are murdered by caucasians.

Why don't they protest and riot for that ?

How lazy and frustrating is that argument brahs?

Welcome to life.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons