Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000)

anyone else think most millennials just arent gonna make it

i look around and i think like 80% of young people def arent gonna make it

mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no chit

Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make what? I just made a crab meat sandwich. Now laying down on a futon with a tablet

ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mintyisfresh View Post
    no chit
    soo.. whats gonna happen? lol

bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    More than likely what will happen is they either rack up huge debts from their crap degrees and woking **** jobs paying it off or go on welfare and be a burden to society. The ones that do get solid education and connections will enjoy every thing life has to offer

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It'll be tough for them. I'm a successful millennial, but I grew up quickly when thrown into a full time job and getting my own place at 24 without roommates (I was unambitious between ages 20-23).

I'm 30 and make 150k, starting from a 30k job before I devoted more time to a career and kept rising. It's sad to say, but the majority of my friends and those I graduated high school with still make around 30k and either live with parents or with 2-3 of roommates. A lot of them are bartenders or work some low end HVAC labor jobs... a lot still part timers.

The problem with millennials is they won't make sacrifices for the greater good. They still party on weeknights, smoke weed every day, sleep in until noon, play video games until 3am, and ask their parents for money when times gets tough (so they always have a safety net).

I say a lot of it has to do with parenting. I'll admit I was spoiled and babied when I was younger. I also had some really lazy years after high school where I went to college part time and didn't work - partied every night, got fat, and played video games. I wish my parents were tougher during those times but fortunately I snapped out of it on my own. I got a part time job at a great company and my competitiveness forced me to excel. That job saved my life, without it who knows where I'd be.
    Last edited by Ephedra; 07-23-2017 at 11:49 PM.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Problem is most millennials just don't know what hard work is. Nobody has a work ethic anymore these days. Just a bunch of betas that would die working on a farm for a single week. They all want flashy jobs but they don't put in the work necessary to get to the top and they don't have the patience either. Too short sighted which is why they always end up spending all their money travelling while leeching off their parents or blowing off self-improvement to chill and fuk around.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    Problem is most millennials just don't know what hard work is. Nobody has a work ethic anymore these days. Just a bunch of betas that would die working on a farm for a single week. They all want flashy jobs but they don't put in the work necessary to get to the top and they don't have the patience either. Too short sighted which is why they always end up spending all their money travelling while leeching off their parents or blowing off self-improvement to chill and fuk around.
    You're 100% on that. No work ethic and completely short sighted. So many of my bartender friends won't jump into another job because "it doesn't pay as much." They don't realize that hard work at an entry level, with a great company, will allow you to rise. You don't just jump into a company and make 100k unless you have the experience. You have to start somewhere.

markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markduschane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Millenials or generation z?

No Longer A White Knight BetaNerd's Avatar
    BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaNerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We're gonna make it brahs
    Sometimes all you need is sometime to tell you, "We're all gonna make it brah."

First mod neg: "I hope you get doxxed" - BOZZ

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They aren't gonna make it because there is limited amounts of money to be made. Sure, access to investment opportunities have increased significantly with the number of investment managers and technology platforms open (BRB Trading on my Phone!).

However, assets are expensive and salaries have been stagnant for over a decade. Plus, there is not warranted reason for companies to hire at most levels because there is not a strong enough case of growth out there.

We are at a critical point under capitalism. Parents will continue to bear the brunt of support for kids that never grow up. This would hurt capitalism, but they will get back all the lost revenues from risk aversion by attacking your parents via - more debt and indirect taxes.

Bonus: Millenials are such *******s. BRB stuck on social media. And LOL at the girls you all worship.

Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Millennials consume less than previous generations. generation z will consume even less

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Newsflash: every single generation older people have thought the younger generation is lazy and stupid since forever, yet the world have been progressing constantly

Old farts gon old fart, the youngins will be just fine (and likely better off than older generations)

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    Newsflash: every single generation older people have thought the younger generation is lazy and stupid since forever, yet the world have been progressing constantly

Old farts gon old fart, millenials will be just fine (and likely better off than older generations)
    While this is absolutely true, the influence of millennial bullchit like 4th wave feminism and this notion that we can't offend anyone so everyone is welcome is literally destroying our society. When it comes to things like "oh, millennials are shutting down Applebee's and Buffalo Wild Wings!", I could care less. Make better food or something. But when it comes to bigger ideals like women not reproducing, men being vilified and becoming less interested in reproducing, the acceptance and pursuit of globalism, or the overall notion that biology is simply bullchit and doesn't apply anymore, we're going to kill ourselves off and leave the next generation up to the children of single mothers on welfare with 6 kids who grow up in poverty or with the government paying for them to exist via welfare. Statistically speaking, we are fukked.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harmsxwhey View Post
    While this is absolutely true, the influence of millennial bullchit like 4th wave feminism and this notion that we can't offend anyone so everyone is welcome is literally destroying our society. When it comes to things like "oh, millennials are shutting down Applebee's and Buffalo Wild Wings!", I could care less. Make better food or something. But when it comes to bigger ideals like women not reproducing, men being vilified and becoming less interested in reproducing, the acceptance and pursuit of globalism, or the overall notion that biology is simply bullchit and doesn't apply anymore, we're going to kill ourselves off and leave the next generation up to the children of single mothers on welfare with 6 kids who grow up in poverty or with the government paying for them to exist via welfare. Statistically speaking, we are fukked.
    This

The single white male with no dependents who is busy working, and laying a foundation for a future nuclear family is vilified in this day, and age.

You also have an entire generation of women who were raised on disney movies, and an entire generation of men raised on rap music. Throw in the false lens of social media, college debt, and no real sense of purpose and im sure nothing will go wrong.
    No signature

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    This

The single white male with no dependents who is busy working, and laying a foundation for a future nuclear family is vilified in this day, and age.

You also have an entire generation of women who were raised on disney movies, and an entire generation of men raised on rap music. Throw in the false lens of social media, college debt, and no real sense of purpose and im sure nothing will go wrong.
    Repped.

I was fairly left-leaning for the longest time and gave some sideline support to things like feminism and transgender acceptance, but the more I see how things are turning out, and the direction they're headed, I am convinced that chit like that and the constant virtue signaling of people who are actively trying to push to allow refugees into our country is going to destroy us. As a straight white male with a white wife and white son, I would quickly be made the minority in pursuit of this perfectly PC world that the far left is pushing for.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ephedra View Post
    It'll be tough for them. I'm a successful millennial, but I grew up quickly when thrown into a full time job and getting my own place at 24 without roommates (I was unambitious between ages 20-23).

I'm 30 and make 150k, starting from a 30k job before I devoted more time to a career and kept rising. It's sad to say, but the majority of my friends and those I graduated high school with still make around 30k and either live with parents or with 2-3 of roommates. A lot of them are bartenders or work some low end HVAC labor jobs... a lot still part timers.

The problem with millennials is they won't make sacrifices for the greater good. They still party on weeknights, smoke weed every day, sleep in until noon, play video games until 3am, and ask their parents for money when times gets tough (so they always have a safety net).

I say a lot of it has to do with parenting. I'll admit I was spoiled and babied when I was younger. I also had some really lazy years after high school where I went to college part time and didn't work - partied every night, got fat, and played video games. I wish my parents were tougher during those times but fortunately I snapped out of it on my own. I got a part time job at a great company and my competitiveness forced me to excel. That job saved my life, without it who knows where I'd be.
    "...but but you look at your smart phone alot"
    -wrinkly generation x'ers
    ++ Positive Crew ++

nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most people don't make it regardless of era.
    However people have many more opportunities than before, so I think positivity is important.

**** will really hit the fan when automatisation really kicks in though.
    Nations like the USA without free socialised retraining programs will have mass unemployment.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped.

I was fairly left-leaning for the longest time and gave some sideline support to things like feminism and transgender acceptance, but the more I see how things are turning out, and the direction they're headed, I am convinced that chit like that and the constant virtue signaling of people who are actively trying to push to allow refugees into our country is going to destroy us. As a straight white male with a white wife and white son, I would quickly be made the minority in pursuit of this perfectly PC world that the far left is pushing for.
    The democrats want voters who are dependent on the state.

Its just a numbers game. Keep promising the lower income areas entitlement programs, and let them spit out 8 kids in the hopes that they vote or don't have their vote taken away.

Its all good, and great though. I will foot the bill on their taxes because after all im just paying my "fair share" despite probably being in a class that probably uses the least amount of government resources.
    No signature

Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus Barbellasaurus
    they can't sit at their parents house forever, at some point theyre just gonna have to suck it up and wagecel

naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry OP, I couldn't hear you over all the **** you guys managed to **** up in the world in your 35+ years you ****ing *******s.

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bostonrockets View Post
    problem is most millennials just don't know what hard work is. Nobody has a work ethic anymore these days. Just a bunch of betas that would die working on a farm for a single week. They all want flashy jobs but they don't put in the work necessary to get to the top and they don't have the patience either. Too short sighted which is why they always end up spending all their money travelling while leeching off their parents or blowing off self-improvement to chill and fuk around.
    incompetent parenting
    Miscing since 2006; miscing until I'm dead.

Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    The democrats want voters who are dependent on the state.

Its just a numbers game. Keep promising the lower income areas entitlement programs, and let them spit out 8 kids in the hopes that they vote or don't have their vote taken away.

Its all good, and great though. I will foot the bill on their taxes because after all im just paying my "fair share" despite probably being in a class that probably uses the least amount of government resources.
    Yep. Constantly getting worse, too. Welfare leeches and illegal immigrants have it so well made, yet vilify honest, hardworking, tax paying people for having privilege. Yet you can go to Walmart and watch some white trash piece of chit with 5 fat little kids running around pay for her case of Mountain Dew and 14 family sized bags of cheese puffs with her EBT card before she goes home to her apartment that she pays $100 a month for, all because the government subsidizes her housing because she's a single mother. I come over here to chitganistan for 6 months, then when I get back, my taxes kick back in and I start paying for more baby factories. Fukn what?
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    At the same time, millenials are pretty creative people and original thinkers.
    Not all of them, but the ones that exploit their potential do.

I mean, when you look at all the new artists in music, youtubers, startup founders, etc...You have millenials.
    The old generation is much more likely to be so-called wagecells because it was the mentality back then (be a salaryman your entire life, have wife/kids, etc).

I've been amazed by some of what this new generation is doing (at least here in Europe).
    Many already well-off in their 20s, thanks to startups, successful youtube channels, instagram, you name it.

Millenial mentality is chaos, and chaos is in many ways good.

Yep. Constantly getting worse, too. Welfare leeches and illegal immigrants have it so well made, yet vilify honest, hardworking, tax paying people for having privilege. Yet you can go to Walmart and watch some white trash piece of chit with 5 fat little kids running around pay for her case of Mountain Dew and 14 family sized bags of cheese puffs with her EBT card before she goes home to her apartment that she pays $100 a month for, all because the government subsidizes her housing because she's a single mother. I come over here to chitganistan for 6 months, then when I get back, my taxes kick back in and I start paying for more baby factories. Fukn what?
    Just lol at the thought of veterans coming back and being in a class that ranks lower than an illegal immigrant.

brb goes to the VA to treatment, while an illegal immigrant gets to go to a better healthcare facility for free

Makes absolutely zero sense
    No signature

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While this is absolutely true, the influence of millennial bullchit like 4th wave feminism and this notion that we can't offend anyone so everyone is welcome is literally destroying our society
    Haven't really seen it IRL besides on the internet tbh

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

howd you change yourself?

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While the majority will make it, some won't

It's true of all generations

Parenting seems to be moving back into parenting in recent years and away from coddling and helicoptering and protecting your kids from failure

I work with the scummiest of society and still have faith

Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just lmao at pensions for the younger generation now in the UK (not sure what it's like in the US). Going off the average salary people have to put in like 1/3 of their wage a month to have a payout of around £15,000 a year come retirement. We're going to have an entire generation of old people in 40 years who literally can't afford to live in even state care never mind private care.
    When that maxilla go forward their panties go downward

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)

- dont do any of those things
    - have a sweet 'potential' career ahead of me (providing i qualify my tax papers in november)

- still wont be able to afford my own house until im 30...

wages and house prices are just too far apart, renting is expensive and arguably worse off over time....

pls help
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth