Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Since update last night ive had nothing but issues... bought the pve mode last week and ended up having to uninstall because update broke my xbox.
    15hrs later i have game reinstalled but there are now 45min queue times (i just wanna play the pve) and issues signing into xbox live account.

Not mad epic, just disappointed.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Not mad epic, just disappointed.
    This..
    Update last night took over 4 hours. Downloaded the game faster than that..
    Today I go to play an 'queue times' da fuk...
    30 minute wait all for a "login failed"

Reminds me of destiny early days, broken game, massive update, breaks game, update, bugs, rinse and fukkin repeat.

I'm a payed customer, I better get something for their incompetency. Draining kunts.
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    This..
    Update last night took over 4 hours. Downloaded the game faster than that..
    Today I go to play an 'queue times' da fuk...
    30 minute wait all for a "login failed"

Reminds me of destiny early days, broken game, massive update, breaks game, update, bugs, rinse and fukkin repeat.

I'm a payed customer, I better get something for their incompetency. Draining kunts.
    Yeah looks like servers for xbone and ps4 crashed... no eta for fix either.

Funny how pc survived.... what platform are the major streamers using again?

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i've been playing pve, made like 3-5k vbucks...i'm not even sure how i've been getting them

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Come to the dark side, we have calorie free sweets.
    Lawl. From what I hear a gaming pc can set you back thousands... im good with my co sole life. Server crashes and all.

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solo explosive mode is my favorite mode to date, besides Blitz squads.
    Absolutely nothing touched blitz. For the pure fact that you didn't have to rely on farming for material so much, could land in tilted and be 500 material up from just a couple rooms, being able to push up roof tops etc.

That changed the dynamics of landing in Tilted.

Never did get back to you, I'm on ps4, what platform you use ?
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lawl. From what I hear a gaming pc can set you back thousands... im good with my co sole life. Server crashes and all.
    700-900 will get you a decent pc, even less or better specs if you wait for good deals on r/buildapcsales

if you haven't experienced 144+fps on a 144hz 1ms monitor you're missing out.

if they bring the servers back up soon and theres a queue time for it, run "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping" in the following path C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Binaries/Win64
    skips the queue and launcher. make sure your launcher is fully closed before running it, not sure if the launcher will catch it if it's open and make you queue

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PC

That and the abundance of jump pads, plus the almost non-stop action of it.

He would have to pay those absurd Aussie prices tho.
    oh fuuuu didn't notice aussie. you guys get the tarriff dick hard

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got pretty drunk and ended up at some random house party last weekend and got my first chance to play Fortnite on console (Xbox 1)

0/10 would never play again

the controls are so counter-intuitive, especially for building

lol @ switching through all of your bars to get where you need to be
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    I got pretty drunk and ended up at some random house party last weekend and got my first chance to play Fortnite on console (Xbox 1)

Good positive post brah.

Still down an no word when console servers will be back up.
    Pretty bloody draining. They must of messed chit up bad with yesterdays update...

Pretty keen to get back into it to see what the new missions like..

Yet they still refuse to host public test servers to test patches, so very obnoxious.
    They know best bro.
    Not like the game has been broken for 10+ hours today...

Has a very strong Destiny feel to it..
    "We know what we're doing"

If I miss my 21 day reward (big one) Ima be pissed!

Seen people positing how they are demanding V-bucks or the Save The World feature to be given to them or they will leave the gane entirely..
    A few V-bucks I can understand but not PvE.

Was reading the game will be free in June or some chit?
    Makes me wonder why I bought it lol.

Once again a call back to Destiny.
    $200+ for day one players to buy all the dlc, then release the full game dlc included for $80..
    "Fuk the loyalty, we need the money"

Enjoy the game when it's working though.. Lol.

Another 2.5hrs down and still rooted. Smh.

Another 2.5hrs down and still rooted. Smh.
    Ye, she's fuked mate. Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

https://status.epicgames.com

amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's up boys (at least NA East)
    Mod Neg Survivor Crew

Misc Med Crew

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    raging so hard, land and die within 20 seconds lol

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amazingmuzmo View Post
    It's up boys (at least NA East)

you must be lucky then, its still down in the NA east for me

https://status.epicgames.com/

lol, just checked 50 minute login wait
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justin76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    you must be lucky then, its still down in the NA east for me

https://status.epicgames.com/

lol, just checked 50 minute login wait
    You can bypass the login wait times as long as the servers are up. Just find your Fortnite game files in your windows directory and create a shortcut to that on your desktop. Never have to use the Epic games launcher or have wait times at login again. I'm not on my home PC right now but I think the file is "fortnite_Shipping.exe" or something similar to that.

Just checked the website, again.
    They've updated saying (We've made progress on our internal investigations and believe we may understand the problem!)

All day, all fukkin day they have been 'fixing' the servers an only just now think they know where to start fixing it..
    You fukkin wot m8's.
    Night shift crew musnt be very competent.
    People wide eyed for the last 10 hours thinking 'fuk fuk fuk fuk, wtf do I do, fuk fuk fuk'
    Day crew walked in an thought, kunts, did you try pressing f5? Lmao.

On the bright side I might be able to play when I wake up in 8ish hours.. Lol.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justin76 View Post
    You can bypass the login wait times as long as the servers are up. Just find your Fortnite game files in your windows directory and create a shortcut to that on your desktop. Never have to use the Epic games launcher or have wait times at login again. I'm not on my home PC right now but I think the file is "fortnite_Shipping.exe" or something similar to that.
    I dont have it on PC, haha. Thanks though
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

servers are coming back up slowly, in a game now
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Just checked the website, again.
    They've updated saying (We've made progress on our internal investigations and believe we may understand the problem!)

All day, all fukkin day they have been 'fixing' the servers an only just now think they know where to start fixing it..
    You fukkin wot m8's.
    Night shift crew musnt be very competent.
    People wide eyed for the last 10 hours thinking 'fuk fuk fuk fuk, wtf do I do, fuk fuk fuk'
    Day crew walked in an thought, kunts, did you try pressing f5? Lmao.

On the bright side I might be able to play when I wake up in 8ish hours.. Lol.
    I think I seriously fk'ed up my EpicGamesLauncher on this whole debacle the error messages lead you to believe it was your fault it was not connecting. Have to go home and reinstall it all.

IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tbh its common to never expect to play the game without issues until atleast a day after a new big patch.

Happens 50% 100% of the time. Rising popularity prob doesnt help their servers and stuff too.
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

God damn it!
    Missed my 21day legendary hero/survivor.
    Draining...

Game works but some missions are still broken.

this weapon swap delay is fkd, now that i've gotten to play it a little i can see why all the streamers are hating on it

just here for the banter Dozzyy's Avatar
    Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    raging so hard, land and die within 20 seconds lol
    bro it really aint difficult to land on the edges of the map away from the majority and finding a house with a box or 2 in, soon as you have an AR and a couple mini's you're good to go.
    The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post

I do not understand how so many of my friends love console and **** on the PC version.. it is SO counter intuitive its not even funny.

Here's my solution to it, create a modifier button that when held switches to build mode, like RB or LB and then a,b,x,y then auto map to one of the builds, at least then they could build like a PC person in terms of speed of switching, accuracy no.

also weapons could maybe be similar, I think the dpad is underused, nobody really needs super fast access to the map it can be tied to something else, but up is slot 1,2,3,4 at least.

basically, they just need to allow custom mapping like a steam controller.

Originally Posted by Dozzyy View Post
    bro it really aint difficult to land on the edges of the map away from the majority and finding a house with a box or 2 in, soon as you have an AR and a couple mini's you're good to go.

yeah, Im not an expert player by any means, so I stay away from hotspots (any large town like retail row or tilted) or anything in the bus path (people dont stray much off that path). Theres a couple places I frequent, the dirt bike track can have around 6 chests, the motel has an area between it and haunted that is 5 broken houses, that has great loot and then the tree on a hill around shafts. These are lesser used places where I can stock up before a fight
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    yeah, Im not an expert player by any means, so I stay away from hotspots (any large town like retail row or tilted) or anything in the bus path (people dont stray much off that path). Theres a couple places I frequent, the dirt bike track can have around 6 chests, the motel has an area between it and haunted that is 5 broken houses, that has great loot and then the tree on a hill around shafts. These are lesser used places where I can stock up before a fight
    I subscribe to many of the streamers theories about dropping at places like Tilted and Retail over the edges, because while the edge runs may be more fulfilling you also never really get to hone your gun play or building if you're smart about your path to the circle you can make top 10 almost every game just being boring and safe too. I've been strictly dropping in hotspots and my gameplay has definitely gotten much better than when I was a flush factory junkie

Any of you guys play PvE or just PvP?

Was playing the new missions today. 7days in a 40 zone. Just as i finished, the game crashed for a 700mb update.
    Missed out on the loot but the mission is marked as competed.
    Sucks mane.
    Did get the new Ninja from one of the llamas though. She's pretty chit unless you use a scythe..

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    killed 2 people, got a nice loadout, stopped for 2 seconds to take a phone call and get sniped in the mofoing head 1 shot gg

this fuarking game makes me rage so damn hard

*edit* just landed, grabbed pistol and get 2 shotted by a dude with grey AR, game literrally lasted 3 seconds

how the fuark can this mofos 2shot me when i unload a whole fukin clip and they dont die FUUUUUUUUUUUUUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK