jazenbourne12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do i actually get bigger?

So I have been working out for like around 6-7 months, not consistent, only when i wanted to go but i play basketball so thats like my main goal. But like i have not seen a slight change in my body, so i must have done something wrong because im still really skinny. I dont have a plan and i dont know what exercies to do because there are so many. So im planning to take it seriors now and i bought protein whey and i know that it wont help if i dont have a proper diet. But WHAT is a proper diet for skinnt guys? What meat do i gotta eat? i see those big people measuring their food so they dont eat too much for something, do i gotta do that too? right now i just eat what i want. But what food should i eat? I only work out 3 days a week and i do biceps and chest one day, triceps and shoulder other day and back and legs the last day? is this good or should i change this? and again what exercises are good? im currently 17 years old and 63 kg. im 6 feet tall.
    And also since i play basketball does that make this harder? should i quit bball?
    Thanks in advance
    Also my main GOAL is not to be big and shredded only to get stronger and overall kinda good body

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're eating enough calories you're gaining about a kilo per month.

Conclusion: you haven't been eating enough.

You should also get on a better lifting plan. Fierce 5 Novice routine for example.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

SBlackburnFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat and lift. You should lift along w cardio and if you arent gaining strength and bulk, then eat more. More proteins, etc. You are young, your metablosim is higher than it will be when you are 21, so just stick with it. Keep playing basketball - but eat more. Lift along with playing and as long as your kifting hard, strength will come.

I know you dont want to be huge, dont expect to be huge then. Lift for strength with a spotter and if you bulk a little, then great, if you dont like the size you get, increase your cardio/basketball and eat less. All about adjusting when needed.

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jazenbourne12 View Post
    = So im planning to take it seriors now and i bought protein whey
    it doesnt look like you are taking it serious if your first action is that. do full body workouts 3-4 days a week , dont split bodyparts, track your calories strictly and eat more calories until you find the spot where you gain 1-1.5 kgs a month consistently. once you get a feeling what it means to eat enough to gain weight , then you wont have to track cals as strict. strong and good body vs big and shredded body are same things. your physique gets better over time if you put the time. you dont train differently to gain 5 lbs muscle vs 10 lbs muscle, only difference is the time you will need to spend. have a proper nutrition with minimally processed foods. not powders and junks that came out of a lab.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    it doesnt look like you are taking it serious if your first action is that. do full body workouts 3-4 days a week , dont split bodyparts, track your calories strictly and eat more calories until you find the spot where you gain 1-1.5 kgs a month consistently. once you get a feeling what it means to eat enough to gain weight , then you wont have to track cals as strict. strong and good body vs big and shredded body are same things. your physique gets better over time if you put the time. you dont train differently to gain 5 lbs muscle vs 10 lbs muscle, only difference is the time you will need to spend. have a proper nutrition with minimally processed foods. not powders and junks that came out of a lab.
    On point. Repped

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spoiler!