BeefcakeBilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Meathead squares up to me in the gym

Tonight I was at a new gym because it's got better machines than my smaller local one and I was training some legs. I'm about 6ft and 79kg ish, I've only been going to the gym for 4-5 months and I'm 18 years old so I'm not exactly massive or lifting big. Doing leg curls I notice some gorilla grunting doing bench sets of 100kg but he didn't see me glance and when I move to do some calf raises on the smith machine he came up to me and asked if I was using the chest press to which I just politely said no on you go pal and plugged my earphone back in and carried on with my set. On my rest after my set he comes storming over again and I see him speaking so I take out an earphone and he's giving it the "What the Fuvk is your problem then" shenanigans and I'm confused as **** like "what?" He walks off swearing under he's breath calling me a ****ing mongol etc and I'm confused as **** making eye contact with the people around to see if people heard it and they seemed to stay pretty quiet. This guy had a good 5-10 years on me, was around 6,3 or 6,4 with possibly another 30-40kg heavier than me rippling with muscle. The car ride home I was pretty torn with whether I should have just let it slide rather than possibly ending up in a pile on the floor or if I should have sparked this beef cake in the head lmao. The question is what would you guys do in my position and what do I do when I inevitably see him again

TLDR; Beefcake way bigger than me squares up to me in the gym. What would you do in my position lmao

flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000) flat6pilot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like he was looking for a fight. Best thing you can do with people like that is just ignore. Last thing you want is to go home with a disorderly conduct charge on your criminal record because some idiot got the best of you.

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you the fker that kept winking at me during my workout?
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeefcakeBilly View Post
    Tonight I was at a new gym because it's got better machines than my smaller local one and I was training some legs. I'm about 6ft and 79kg ish, I've only been going to the gym for 4-5 months and I'm 18 years old so I'm not exactly massive or lifting big. Doing leg curls I notice some gorilla grunting doing bench sets of 100kg but he didn't see me glance and when I move to do some calf raises on the smith machine he came up to me and asked if I was using the chest press to which I just politely said no on you go pal and plugged my earphone back in and carried on with my set. On my rest after my set he comes storming over again and I see him speaking so I take out an earphone and he's giving it the "What the Fuvk is your problem then" shenanigans and I'm confused as **** like "what?" He walks off swearing under he's breath calling me a ****ing mongol etc and I'm confused as **** making eye contact with the people around to see if people heard it and they seemed to stay pretty quiet. This guy had a good 5-10 years on me, was around 6,3 or 6,4 with possibly another 30-40kg heavier than me rippling with muscle. The car ride home I was pretty torn with whether I should have just let it slide rather than possibly ending up in a pile on the floor or if I should have sparked this beef cake in the head lmao. The question is what would you guys do in my position and what do I do when I inevitably see him again

TLDR; Beefcake way bigger than me squares up to me in the gym. What would you do in my position lmao
    You should've man'ed up and asked him what his issue was? What was it you did that upset him? If you really wanted to be real you should've brought up how he's being a lil b for mumbling you're a ****** instead of saying it to you
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs:

Op is a mongrel

Considering I'm from Scotland and pretty partial to the vag, I really doubt it hahaha

Originally Posted by BoaBite View Post
    You should've man'ed up and asked him what his issue was? What was it you did that upset him? If you really wanted to be real you should've brought up how he's being a lil b for mumbling you're a ****** instead of saying it to you
    some dudes just get roid rage is my guess lmao

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong username to age to sub section correlation