Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    Fukin lol.

sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweetmcghee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by markduschane View Post
    In
    Should be "didn't read lol" gif

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This press conference shows why this just a simple stupid cash grab for both parties. It was a bit cringy at times for both guys. Just seems off. I'll watch the fight just everyone else, but it's going 12rds and Floyd wins. Both get paid plenty of money. After a week no one will even speak about it. Conor looks so out of place. This was his first appearance in the boxing world and it doesn't look good or right. I know he's making hella money, but he belongs in the UFC defending his title. There are way more exciting fights for him there. Floyd should just stay retired. Nothing more to prove.

These are going to be way better fights

justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WrestlingFan123 View Post
    How old was Canelo when he blanked him?
    STFU AND LIFT...Tears get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.
    *God Bless*
    IG:justhime

justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    you literally don't know what you're talking about lol. That diaz loss hasn't made a dent on his legacy or purse pulls. If anything it afforded him an opportunity for greater success by winning the rematch at a foreign weight, and then taking the belt at another weight class, and THEN going on to be a part of THE biggest fight ever...
    You're a tad delusional if you don't think that his loss to Nate "Fat Boy off the beach" Diaz didn't slightly dent his legacy. You could literally see the butthurt in McG's face when FM dropped the "We know Mr. Tapout likes to quit".

I am in no way taking away from what he has done in the sport of mma/for the sport of mma, but common bro.
    *God Bless*

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most of the crowd are MMA fans. Mayweather is going in dry on them at payday.
    Survivor crew.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to admit, none of this excited me too much, and it was pretty anti-climatic. It's worn out and tiring now, especially the trash talk because it's trash talk against someone who can't be intimidated. Mainly as well because I know this fight is all about business, Connor isn't going to give a fuk if he loses, he can just say "Oh well, I am not a boxer" and walk away with a gazillion dollars. But there's still a fighters chance for Connor and it has to happen in the first few rounds or it's all over. I am way more excited to see the Jones vs Cormier rematch.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    I have to admit, none of this excited me too much, and it was pretty anti-climatic. It's worn out and tiring now, especially the trash talk because it's trash talk against someone who can't be intimidated. Mainly as well because I know this fight is all about business, Connor isn't going to give a fuk if he loses, he can just say "Oh well, I am not a boxer" and walk away with a gazillion dollars. But there's still a fighters chance for Connor and it has to happen in the first few rounds or it's all over. I am way more excited to see the Jones vs Cormier rematch.
    Agreed, I'm still going to watch, but it's a super evident cash grab - and it's also obvious Floyd put all kinds of restrictions, not only on the fight itself, but for the "hyping" of the fight. This was such a lame way to introduce the fight, Conor is at his best when it is a Q&A and he's just spit balling. And they cut his mic off lol, it's clear that they won't let him seriously go in on Floyd.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    ^ this

but I'm pretty excited for the fight regardless, in the same way I get a little excitement out of scratching off a lotto scratch ticket. You just never know.

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usa usa usa !!!

NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4

XBL - SqueakyBOOTS
    RONPAUL 2012
    *Donated to H-Hour Kickstarter Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justhime View Post
    You're a tad delusional if you don't think that his loss to Nate "Fat Boy off the beach" Diaz didn't slightly dent his legacy. You could literally see the butthurt in McG's face when FM dropped the "We know Mr. Tapout likes to quit".

I am in no way taking away from what he has done in the sport of mma/for the sport of mma, but common bro.
    it literally didnt dent a thing. he was fighting up 2 weight classes, from his recent belt holding weight, to save a card (in case your casual mind forgot, he was supposed to fight a light weight). he lost. accepted it. then demanded a rematch, not at a lighter weight, but the heavier weight (that he hadnt fought in) and went on to win. then took a belt at another division, then went on to this spectacle. something that not even manpac could accomplish. so if it put a dent in his legacy, how did he actually rocketship past anything anyone in the sport has done? you literally cant do anything more than speculate (from your public library computer) what it could have been without a loss...

as far as connors "reaction" to floyds comment... all I can say is this... Connor has NEVER ducked a fight. he has NEVER cherry picked a fight. Can floyd say the same? lol pls... And when connor saw defeat, what did he do? He gave some stockton scum a payday of a life time, gave him the weight advantage, and why? He wanted to prove himself. not prove himself when the circumstances were right. he wanted to win, where he lost. Take that last part in man... Floyd has made a career of running. not just in the ring, but out of the ring... come on bro...
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    it literally didnt dent a thing. he was fighting up 2 weight classes, from his recent belt holding weight, to save a card (in case your casual mind forgot, he was supposed to fight a light weight). he lost. accepted it. then demanded a rematch, not at a lighter weight, but the heavier weight (that he hadnt fought in) and went on to win. then took a belt at another division, then went on to this spectacle. something that not even manpac could accomplish. so if it put a dent in his legacy, how did he actually rocketship past anything anyone in the sport has done? you literally cant do anything more than speculate (from your public library computer) what it could have been without a loss...

as far as connors "reaction" to floyds comment... all I can say is this... Connor has NEVER ducked a fight. he has NEVER cherry picked a fight. Can floyd say the same? lol pls... And when connor saw defeat, what did he do? He gave some stockton scum a payday of a life time, gave him the weight advantage, and why? He wanted to prove himself. not prove himself when the circumstances were right. he wanted to win, where he lost. Take that last part in man... Floyd has made a career of running. not just in the ring, but out of the ring... come on bro...
    Ok cool, I didn't ask you for Conor's fight biography m8.

Bro, I get what you are saying, and in no way am I trying to take from the great things Conor has accomplished, so stop ****ing dribbling every action he has taken because I am well aware of what he has accomplished and who he has fought.

Of course Conor will be remembered for the great things he has done, I have no doubt in that, but you act as if him tapping out to Fat boy Nate in the 2nd is some relinquished memory. It will forever be a part of his career hence forth slightly tarnishing his legacy. Can you imagine if he actually just went in and KO'ed Nate in the first fight?

Also you call me a casual fan and yet you can't even spell his god damn name right.
    *God Bless*

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justhime View Post
    Ok cool, I didn't ask you for Conor's fight biography m8.

Bro, I get what you are saying, and in no way am I trying to take from the great things Conor has accomplished, so stop ****ing dribbling every action he has taken because I am well aware of what he has accomplished and who he has fought.

Of course Conor will be remembered for the great things he has done, I have no doubt in that, but you act as if him tapping out to Fat boy Nate in the 2nd is some relinquished memory. It will forever be a part of his career hence forth slightly tarnishing his legacy. Can you imagine if he actually just went in and KO'ed Nate in the first fight?

Also you call me a casual fan and yet you can't even spell his god damn name right.
    ok cool and you ignored the very point I focused on the completely dismantled your pathetic post... ok cool.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Conor is in the wrong game.

If the dude turned up 4 times a year in WWE he'd make absolute fukkin bank.

Conor vs John Cena
    Conor vs Brock Lesnar
    Conor vs Triple H
    Conor vs Big Show

etc.

Book that chit.
    U wot m8

brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000) brontrepreneur is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Toronto Press Conference happening shortly. Get the FOOOOOOOOOOOOK in for the lulz boyos

Strong and Free

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at the crowd booing Mayflower and cheering McGregor. Hopefully this conference isn't as ****ty as as yesterday.
    #FreeCryptoBandit