goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there such a thing as taking too many supplements?

I mean u look at this board and people say u need this for that and that for this and so forth. When do u know when too stop or I should say start!

themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Listen. I used to take a **** load of supplements and then I started to feel sick and I mean really sick. Just take what you want and if you start feeling sick sort of like a hangover then your taking to much.
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

just making it since 1982 AminoFiend's Avatar
    AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AminoFiend is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i guess "too much" will be different for everybody...

day-to-day i don't really notice all the different supplements i take cuz its routine and like clock work,

But i do realize the amount i use whenever i travel overseas for an extended period of time, and have to fill an entire bag (which barely passes as an "carry-on") with all my supplements (tubs of protein and other various powders, bottles and bottles of pills, vitamins etc.)

i haven't gotten sick or choked on anything yet, so i'll keep on supplementing
    "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing to devote our attention to eating..."
    - Luciano Pavarotti

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it stops working, stop taking it. If it never worked, don't take it. That should narrow down all the stuff you take because not that much stuff even works.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The trouble is you can't really tell whats working and whats not. If it's not steroids or prohormons you won't notice jaw dropping results. Vitamin b's don't seem to "do anything", but i'm sure they help your system work better, and do lots of little things for your general health. A lot of stuff is like that i think.

I stoped taking almost all of my supplements besides a multi sometimes, and protein, about a month ago, just to see how i felt. And i noticed my skin got a lot worse, but that's about it.

I'm also suffering mild sleep deprevation from waking up all of the time, so i think maybe that makes your skin worse too.

raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    read as much as u can , find out what can work well for u , narrow it down to the basics ,and use that , using too much is just flushing cash down the drain , and too many people do that , its good in a way as people are anxious to grow , but u gotta put ur money where its worth , so , put ur time into some basic reading and decide whats worth for ur priority at that point of time .
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR !

Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
    'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.'

you must never confuse the faith that you will prevail in the end - with the discipline to confront the brutal facts of your current reality . whatever they might be - the stockdale paradox .

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of course there are things like a multi-vitamin that people may not notice actual results but some people still take them because it seems sensible. I agree completely in that regard. A multi is inexpensive enough so that even if its not helping a lot, its still a nice "insurance policy."

However, theres a lot of supplements people take other than a multi that dont do jack and do cost a considerable amount of money. Pretty much if you want to spend your money to its best you should stick with creatine, whey, and a multi or you want to stick with the tried and true. Thats the most you should consider if money is an issue. Other things just arent worth the cash. My 2¢.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When soy becomes your main source of protein. That's when you know you've gone too far.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Is there such a thing as taking too many supplements?

Originally posted by goyard
    I mean u look at this board and people say u need this for that and that for this and so forth. When do u know when too stop or I should say start!
    I think the main thing is that when you start taking tons of stuff, it becomes harder to figure out exactly what (if anything) is enhancing your gains.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience