Closed Thread
    RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dips wrecked my marriage. [my shoulders ache]

Apparently, my body is not built to do dips, or push ups, and I have to be cautious when doing CGBP. I did some modified dip variation with the seated ham curl yesterday, and my shoulders are screaming obscenities at me.

I feel it towards the front of the socket, deep in there. Definitely when I internally rotate, by moving my hand back, and up. I'd like to be able to the exercises mentioned above, so I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as far as mobility, rehab, prehab, etc.

I currently do a lot of band facepulls, dislocations, RC work with 2.5's, and I hit my shoulders with a baseball before each upper body day. I used to get some shoulder trouble from squatting, but I haven't had that issue in a while. My push pull ratio is spot on, I hit upper back every workout, and I never skip mobility work/warm ups. Apparently I'm doing something wrong, though.
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    yes...a medical professional can point you in the right direction.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*